Login or register with Wargaming Account

Gash's friend Alice

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Gash's friend Alice

Postby Xen » 23 Apr 2015 23:04

So Gash made a status update on WoTLabs a couple of days ago about a friend who's had Lyme disease for over 4 years, being diagnosed with it a week ago.

For those of you who don't know, Lyme disease is a bacterial infection from the Borrelia genus spread by ticks and/or lice. It has over a hundred different symptoms and 3 stages of development. If she was treated by Gregory House a couple of years ago, this would've been solved. However, this disease is sort of a ninja in the greater scheme of medicine, it's complex in the way it causes symptoms and it's not heavily researched or understood by doctors.

Anyway basically 3 stages: Early localised, early disseminated & late disseminated.

I'm not gunna bore you with the shit, but basically Alice is at number 3 and gunna take a few more years to get better. As the symptom check list goes: CFS, dysautonomia, fibromyalgia, heavy metal toxicity, pseudomonas and many more. I have no idea what half of these are but it basically means in and out of hospital/bed ridden for the best part of two years.

The inevitable result is: she will get better. But it's gunna take time & a long time spent with low moral sux. She needs a portable oxygen machine (link below) to make life a bit easier.

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundra ... ate/307303

Please don't donate if you can't afford/don't want to, that's totally cool, this is just a 50:50 call to 1. raise attention to the disease and 2. an opportunity to help make a young girl better. ^^

Oh and if you do... Gash will probably end up eating a lime and crying in front of a camera. Will post it here if/when.

o7 Powderpuff Gurlz.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Re: Gash's friend Alice

Postby wetlioN » 24 Apr 2015 08:35

i stopped when i read gash in the title. that name :facepalm:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby TayIor_Swift » 24 Apr 2015 10:38

It's always been my name! :<

"The game must not be too fast and must not be... the enemy team must not survive and shit"
"Fuck me in the ass man"

- PENTA. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 10:44

some of you mr sexiis (I am actually spelling it out although "fgts" is much shorter and easier) should donate. shes cute :^) I know you want to, Paris.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 24 Apr 2015 10:52

Xensation wrote:some of you mr sexiis (I am actually spelling it out although "fgts" is much shorter and easier) (I am actually spelling it out although mr sexiіs is much shorter and easier) should donate. shes cute :^) I know you want to, Paris.

1) she aint cute

2) good enough in shape to help herself

3) its the interwebz, i dont trust you and i dont trust "her"

4) for 50$/year you can save a complete african life, ppl that suffer since they received birth without having any chances for improvement

5) xen is a mr sexiі

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 24 Apr 2015 12:34

no one would ever donate that to a dude. just saying. intraweb sexism at its finest.

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby TayIor_Swift » 24 Apr 2015 12:39

Brati is right, especially on point 5 >:D - but this is more just a "if you want to or can do then feel free to help out somebody" ^^

"The game must not be too fast and must not be... the enemy team must not survive and shit"
"Fuck me in the ass man"

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 13:40

Brati007 wrote:
Xensation wrote:some of you mr sexiis (I am actually spelling it out although "fgts" is much shorter and easier) (I am actually spelling it out although mr sexiіs is much shorter and easier) (I am actually spelling it out although mr sexiіs is much shorter and easier) should donate. shes cute :^) I know you want to, Paris.

1) she aint cute

2) good enough in shape to help herself

3) its the interwebz, i dont trust you and i dont trust "her"

4) for 50$/year you can save a complete african life, ppl that suffer since they received birth without having any chances for improvement

5) xen is a mr sexiі

1) Post a photo of what you consider cute

2) Yes, go ahead and tell her to go get a job to buy the shit she needs to make her life liveable. all of my keks

3) Lel

4) Some things are broken beyond repair, no point in wasting resources

5) true

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 13:44

veitileiN wrote:no one would ever donate that to a dude. just saying. intraweb sexism at its finest.

To be honest, most heterosexual men, simply because of how male hormones tend to work, are complete jerks. If I had the money and I thought the person in need was a good person who deserved it the gender would not matter. For instance, I would donate to most of you mr sexiis (I am actually spelling it out although "fgts" is much shorter and easier) but not to jacky. Such sexism, wow. WOW

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 24 Apr 2015 13:52

So i heard Veitilein had the flu through Teamspeak.

Now this could run for weeks but if you could all donate to help Veit get a nosespray and some vitamins that would help alot. She is a complete stranger but if you would only donate 5$ to help her. - see what i did there >:D

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 24 Apr 2015 13:58

Remmke wrote:So i heard Veitilein had the flu through Teamspeak.

Now this could run for weeks but if you could all donate to help Veit get a nosespray and some vitamins that would help alot. She is a complete stranger but if you would only donate 5$ to help her. - see what i did there >:D

do it plis! for a good cause! BibleThump

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 14:02

youre just being insensitive now, not funny. Being seriously ill for a very long time is nothing you should be poking fun at

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 24 Apr 2015 14:05

Xensation wrote:youre just being insensitive now, not funny. Being seriously ill for a very long time is nothing you should be poking fun at

but we do that with you since for ever :dealwithit:

Brati007

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 14:47

yeh, because I don't care.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 15:20

Just an excerpt in case you didn't click at the Fundraiser Details tab

WE HAVE SPENT APPROX 70 THOUSAND POUNDS ON TREATMENT because the nhs told Alice it was all in her head. Then when the treatment they gave her for her lung diseases did not work their words were: 'you will have to live with it'- after telling us it will get worse and most likely end in bronchiectesis and she will struggle to breathe forever.

As many people know, my sister Alice has been in and out of hospital for years. She as recently been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, after previous diagnoses of CFS, dysautonomia, fibromyalgia, heavy metal toxicity, pseudomonas and more..

This was most likely caused by Lyme which is so difficult to diagnose due to the hundred symptoms it causes.

Some of Alice's symptoms are: A headache that has not left for years, fatigue, hair loss, chills, nausea, dizziness, muscle aches and pains, joint pain, brain fog, difficulty concentrating, short term memory loss, shortness of breath, heart palpatations, blurry vision, numbness etc....

Alice struggles to do many things and has to spend 4-6 hours a day on an oxygen machine which is not portable, is noisy and very expensive for us to rent.

Brati was right, she should just go get a job.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Thoryk » 24 Apr 2015 15:36

veitileiN wrote:

I can buy you a beer + pizza, since you are living in DD now. :P

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby Brati007 » 24 Apr 2015 15:43

Xensation wrote:Just an excerpt in case you didn't click at the Fundraiser Details tab

WE HAVE SPENT APPROX 70 THOUSAND POUNDS ON TREATMENT because the nhs told Alice it was all in her head. Then when the treatment they gave her for her lung diseases did not work their words were: 'you will have to live with it'- after telling us it will get worse and most likely end in bronchiectesis and she will struggle to breathe forever.

As many people know, my sister Alice has been in and out of hospital for years. She as recently been diagnosed with Lyme Disease, after previous diagnoses of CFS, dysautonomia, fibromyalgia, heavy metal toxicity, pseudomonas and more..

This was most likely caused by Lyme which is so difficult to diagnose due to the hundred symptoms it causes.

Some of Alice's symptoms are: A headache that has not left for years, fatigue, hair loss, chills, nausea, dizziness, muscle aches and pains, joint pain, brain fog, difficulty concentrating, short term memory loss, shortness of breath, heart palpatations, blurry vision, numbness etc....

Alice struggles to do many things and has to spend 4-6 hours a day on an oxygen machine which is not portable, is noisy and very expensive for us to rent.

Brati was right, she should just go get a job.

same for you

Xensation wrote:Some things are broken beyond repair, no point in wasting resources

Brati007

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2015 15:44

That why I am not begging for money. If I had a couple of thousand bucks I would most certainly buy a fast bike/car and kill myself on the Autobahn. A waste of resources. :)

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby wetlioN » 24 Apr 2015 17:26

Thoryk wrote:
veitileiN wrote:

I can buy you a beer + pizza, since you are living in DD now. :P

:O

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby TayIor_Swift » 19 May 2015 13:59

she is now on her way to ze fatherlant to get treatment, now's your chance Xen!! :D

"Fuck me in the ass man"

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Next

Return to Public Friends' Section