Login or register with Wargaming Account

GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Postby Dr_Oolen » 16 Aug 2017 18:34

McMokka wrote:
Dr_Badthur wrote:it was worth the risk Kreygasm

\/ \/ \/ EPISODE 6 SPOILERS \/ \/ \/
Spoiler:
I fucking hate arya now, bitch
fuck the night king even more also. 1 bear that fucking ran away absolutely rekt them, 1 dragon = gg
yep, dany and jon definitely are going to fuck

Episode 6
Spoiler:
Was surprised that it worked tbh. dragons are literally the embodied fire. How is it possible to bring them back as Ice-zombie? I think it will not work one way or another, either the dragon wont obey orders for some reason or it will kill itself when trying to spit fire.
I dont know about Arya. She "threatened" Sansa, but I think she tries to manipulate her into seeking Littlefingers council and then she lurks in the back to see what he is planning. Would be typical for the writers to let her do a doublebluff outsmarting Littlefinger.
Also RIP Benjen :( but he might make a return again? I mean he got turned into a walker but kept his mind(soul?). Maybe the same happens to the dragon, idk

Spoiler:
I think the dragon will work properly, they imo wouldnt bother even showing his walkerification if he wasnt gonna ever work properly and i cant see them using a malfunctioning dragon as a way to tip the scales in the war. It might look like right now the balance is tipped too much in favor of deadfegz, but imo after living huminz get their shit together and are all equipped with the dragon stuff weapons it will get even, but in the end i find it more likely that bran will be used as this tipping the scales element when he goes full retard with some magic. Benjen imo will simply be a regular old zombie and i wouldnt be even surprised if we never saw him again. If we do it will simply be jon running into him and rektangling him.

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 16 Aug 2017 18:39

mokka quote
Spoiler:
McMokka wrote:Also RIP Benjen :( but he might make a return again? I mean he got turned into a walker but kept his mind(soul?). Maybe the same happens to the dragon, idk

spoilers obviously
Spoiler:
Doubtful, since it was the Children of the Forest or whatever that brought Benjen back IIRC / saved him.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Kriegerseele » 16 Aug 2017 19:19

@mokka
The upcoming Spoiler is from a source which was 100% true so far so dont open it if you want to be surprised in ep 7... I warned you. Its pretty much a leak
Spoiler:
i heard that jon indeed will fuck Dany, and while that Happens, the dead dragon will destroy the Big Wall with his power. Also Jaime is gonna join the forces in the north after He saw the Zombie and cersei is shocked about the zombie but still makes a trap against the others

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 16 Aug 2017 19:20

yeah link the spoiler you mr sexiі.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Bronn1 » 16 Aug 2017 21:57

Spoiler:
In the books they talk about ice dragons, at some point, like some old stories that they existed in the long night, so that is not the 1st undead dragon and it will work.
From what i know, Bran will make peace between Arya and Sansa by telling (showing?) them how Littlefingers is manipulating them both.
Krieger is correct, Jaime will ride north!

Bronn1

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 16 Aug 2017 22:01

Yeah because the show always correlates with the book...

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 17 Aug 2017 09:24

phpBB [video]

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Bronn1 » 17 Aug 2017 09:59

Dr_Badthur wrote:Yeah because the show always correlates with the book...

The point is, there is an explanation for the undead dragon, and the show didn't just pull it out of their asses. Also, they often mention things in the show without any explanation, but you can find the explanation in the books.
Other than that, gg missing the point. :)

Bronn1

Postby McMokka » 17 Aug 2017 11:48

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby BeneficialCucumber » 17 Aug 2017 11:52

Kriegerseele wrote:@mokka
The upcoming Spoiler is from a source which was 100% true so far so dont open it if you want to be surprised in ep 7... I warned you. Its pretty much a leak
Spoiler:
i heard that jon indeed will fuck Dany, and while that Happens, the dead dragon will destroy the Big Wall with his power. Also Jaime is gonna join the forces in the north after He saw the Zombie and cersei is shocked about the zombie but still makes a trap against the others

some other ep 7 spoilers - read on own risk
Spoiler:
also Littlefinger getting sentenced to death by Sansa and Arya goes for the kill, Cersei having a miscarriage plus Sam and Bran figuring out Jon is a Targaryen named "Aegon"

“But the lord spoke to Mozeps: Tell the children of Israel, they shall push. You, lift the barbell over the pudding-ocean of the weak and separate them, so my people can pass through to the holy gym.” - Exodus 14
BeneficialCucumber

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 17 Aug 2017 14:59

BeneficialCucumber wrote:some other ep 7 spoilers - read on own risk
Spoiler:
also Littlefinger getting sentenced to death by Sansa and Arya goes for the kill, Cersei having a miscarriage plus Sam and Bran figuring out Jon is a Targaryen named "Aegon"

Kreygasm

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby BeneficialCucumber » 17 Aug 2017 15:27

Dr_Badthur wrote:
BeneficialCucumber wrote:some other ep 7 spoilers - read on own risk
Spoiler:

Kreygasm

Spoiler:
hmm, here a little more detailed but also a little different, don't care how it happens, but as long as Lilfinger dies, that's all I want

https://www.thedradonandthewolf.com/sin ... Dragon-Pit

“But the lord spoke to Mozeps: Tell the children of Israel, they shall push. You, lift the barbell over the pudding-ocean of the weak and separate them, so my people can pass through to the holy gym.” - Exodus 14
BeneficialCucumber

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 20 Aug 2017 09:32

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Xen » 20 Aug 2017 09:51

god ffucking damn it how can emilia be so god damn adorable

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 20 Aug 2017 10:51

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 20 Aug 2017 11:06

Dr_Badthur wrote:Image

Ez. She is dead before she gives birth.

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Bronn1 » 20 Aug 2017 13:08

Cersei will lose the child!

Bronn1

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 21 Aug 2017 18:32

liftcumber gib leaks Keepo

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Bronn1 » 21 Aug 2017 20:35

Just script leak for episode 7:
phpBB [video]

L.E.
And a leaked script for season 8, episode 1. It looks logical, but i don't know if it's 100% how it will be, since they didn't even started filming, yet.
phpBB [video]

Bronn1

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 21 Aug 2017 21:46

Bronn1 wrote:Just script leak for episode 7:
phpBB [video]

Spoiler:
Fuckin lol at Jon and Dany having sex, wonder how he'll react when Bran tell's him that he's a Targaeryen and she's his aunt (or wth she is to him, idk) :D

edit:
Spoiler:
just thought about it, if those s8 s1 leaks are accurate, and Arya is in kings landing... cersei is still on her list... she is a faceless [wo]man... rip cersei?

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section