Login or register with Wargaming Account

Introduction

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Approve application?

Yes.
6
35%
No.
9
53%
Don't know.
2
12%
 
Total votes : 17

Introduction

Postby RTD_Novameister » 24 May 2016 15:34

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself because I heard from some of my friends who are in this clan(FEED_ME_M0RE and the almighty Clickerseele) that this is a really nice community and i want to be part of it. :)
But i think my stats are not good enough ATM QQ
so i don't really think i have a chance to really join the clan but perhaps in some time.
A bit about myself, my real Name is Erik and i'm living in Germany in Berlin to be exact. I am going to the School but looking really forward finishing it.When I am not playing I am making music most of the time playing in some Bands and also making own Tracks(perhaps i will post a Link at some Time when i have done something i really think is good).
And when I am playing I mostly play World of Tanks sometimes Randoms but most of the time I am busy with ESL because I am the Leader of a Silver League ESL Team(where the other 2 Bots mentioned earlier are part of) and its really taking some time organizing all of the shit. I am also leading the Battles ingame and also have been a Field Commander for some Time now so i think i am quite good now.
At the End I just wanted to say that you can always poke me on Teamspeak when you want to play Platoon or anything else and when I left my old Clan I would also like to play some SH if thats possible.
Hope to hear from you guys

Novation
  • 5

RTD_Novameister

Member
Member
 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 19

Re: Introduction

Postby Kriegerseele » 24 May 2016 15:46

He is a massive mr sexii (I am actually spelling it out although fgt is much shorter and easier) but also a teamplayer and i can confirm a good fc. As his overall is a bit shitty you have to say that his latest tier 10 stats are pretty alright so he has more than 3k damage in the tvp and alright stats on the stb aswell. I only can really recommend to give him a chance in sh and platoons as well cause i think he is a mr sexiі but also a good teamplayerer :)
  • 1

With great power comes great responsibility
User avatar
Kriegerseele

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1566
Location: Plebavarian
Reputation: 595

Re: Introduction

Postby Thoryk » 24 May 2016 16:21

Hello friend of feed & krigrpleble!

Spoiler:
Image

:smug:
  • 2

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
User avatar
Thoryk

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 2003
Location: In Ralfs lair, serving my master.
Reputation: 1850

Re: Introduction

Postby Kriegerseele » 24 May 2016 16:25

:paris_hilton: thoryk is a sneaky sherlock :sherlock:
  • 1

With great power comes great responsibility
User avatar
Kriegerseele

Member
Member
 
Posts: 1566
Location: Plebavarian
Reputation: 595

Re: Introduction

Postby RTD_Novameister » 24 May 2016 16:26

:D
  • 1

RTD_Novameister

Member
Member
 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 19

Re: Introduction

Postby Dr_Mokka » 24 May 2016 17:17

One of the Upvotes is from me. We had a short chat and he seems friendly. And if he is a capable FC, why not help him?
  • 1

Image

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
User avatar
Dr_Mokka

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2536
Location: Germany, Worms
Reputation: 2079

Re: Introduction

Postby Xen » 24 May 2016 18:44

I +repped, too. Positivity is always welcome! :P
  • -5

User avatar
Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer
 
Posts: 6200
Reputation: 3135

Re: Introduction

Postby __acE » 24 May 2016 19:11

I would also say: "give him a chance" :)

...

Kriegerseele wrote:his latest tier 10 stats are pretty alright so he has more than 3k damage in the tvp and alright stats on the stb aswell.

Kappa

Seku would say "okayisch" ^^
  • 0

Image IDEAL vs -SED-

HamWirSpaßßß
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
__acE

 
Posts: 470
Location: Hollywood
Reputation: 315

Re: Introduction

Postby Swoopie » 24 May 2016 19:31

__acE wrote:I would also say: "give him a chance" :)

...

Kriegerseele wrote:his latest tier 10 stats are pretty alright so he has more than 3k damage in the tvp and alright stats on the stb aswell.

Kappa

Seku would say "okayisch" ^^

Seku is a clicker mr sexiі anyway, he doesn't understand anything about real gameplay >:D
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Swoopie

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 1633
Location: Suomifinlandperkele
Reputation: 1490

Re: Introduction

Postby Brati007 » 24 May 2016 20:03

Swoopie wrote:
__acE wrote:I would also say: "give him a chance" :)

...

Kriegerseele wrote:his latest tier 10 stats are pretty alright so he has more than 3k damage in the tvp and alright stats on the stb aswell.

Kappa

Seku would say "okayisch" ^^

Seku is a clicker mr sexiі anyway, he doesn't understand anything about real gameplay >:D


3moe at least one t9+ arty or GoHome Pleb :brati:
  • 0

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
User avatar
Brati007

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2675
Location: GEMS Masterraceland
Reputation: 1041

Re: Introduction

Postby RTD_Novameister » 24 May 2016 20:12

Thx guys for the nice words ;)
  • 1

RTD_Novameister

Member
Member
 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 19

Re: Introduction

Postby wetlioN » 24 May 2016 22:45

light blue :!
  • 1

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
User avatar
wetlioN

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 6249
Location: DDR
Reputation: 4537

Re: Introduction

Postby RTD_Novameister » 25 May 2016 15:05

Yeah Veitilien I have seen in other applications that you don't like Blunicums but i Hope it will work in sometime before i reach 2,5 k WN8 >3
  • 3

RTD_Novameister

Member
Member
 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 19

Re: Introduction

Postby Rabidal » 25 May 2016 16:32

_Novation wrote:Yeah Veitilien I have seen in other applications that you don't like Blunicums but i Hope it will work in sometime before i reach 2,5 k WN8 >3

He dislike everyone under 2.9k wn8 tho >:D
  • 3

"You don´t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
User avatar
Rabidal

Member
Member
 
Posts: 610
Location: Germany, Muenster
Reputation: 183

Re: Introduction

Postby wetlioN » 25 May 2016 18:43

Rabidal wrote:
_Novation wrote:Yeah Veitilien I have seen in other applications that you don't like Blunicums but i Hope it will work in sometime before i reach 2,5 k WN8 >3

He dislike everyone under 2.9k wn8 tho >:D

Kappa
  • 0

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
User avatar
wetlioN

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 6249
Location: DDR
Reputation: 4537

Re: Introduction

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 26 May 2016 17:41

Xen wrote:I +repped, too. Positivity is always welcome! :P

I negrepped Xun. Negrepping Xun is always welcome! OpieOP
  • -6

Image
User avatar
Speshul_Snowflake

Member
Member
 
Posts: 360
Reputation: 258

Re: Introduction

Postby RTD_Novameister » 27 May 2016 14:38

I left my old Clan now i will not be there over the weekend but next week i really would like to play some SH with you guys :)
  • 1

RTD_Novameister

Member
Member
 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 19

Re: Introduction

Postby Dabkof » 27 May 2016 15:31

Played with him today for like 4 hours, yes from me.
  • 1

Dabkof

 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 7

Re: Introduction

Postby RTD_Novameister » 07 Jun 2016 17:32

As the Application was moved in the archive it seems to be denied but i will still try to play some platoons and sh with you ;)
  • 0

RTD_Novameister

Member
Member
 
Posts: 28
Reputation: 19

Re: Introduction

Postby Xen » 07 Jun 2016 17:50

thought it was just an introduction rather than an application :P
  • 0

User avatar
Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer
 
Posts: 6200
Reputation: 3135

Next

Return to Public Friends' Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 8 guests


Reputation System ©'