Login or register with Wargaming Account

D3 - Reaper of Souls

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

D3 - Reaper of Souls

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 06 Jul 2014 14:24

I just wanted to ask if there are any IDEAL playerers who still play Diablo 3. The recent changes with 2.0, the new loot system and last but not least addon turned the game into very nice game. There is no auction house left, a new game mode etc.
It still has a few minor flaws but overall is now decent.

There is just a little problem. Alsmost no one i knew from the release is playing anymore and i understand why. I didn't bought the addon, a friend of mine gave it to me for free (he also disliked the idea of playing solo, thats why)
So yeah, it makes fun but starting the game feels like...

I don't like the idea of joining another community just for D3. IDEAL is all i need. :stopspammingthisshit:
If there's anyone still playing, feel free to add me or post your battletag:

Bosovski#2652

And yes, you can still play with people who don't have the addon yet (so we could do some classic runs) but you won't have access to the new content (new char, act, gamemode, some items, etc)

ShrubberyCollector

Re: D3 - Reaper of Souls

Postby wetlioN » 06 Jul 2014 14:55

y u open new thread if there is already one :smug:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 06 Jul 2014 14:56

d1- d3 was nice to play once for the story but after that all these stupid runs only for items is retarded, i always loled when i saw all the idiots in d2 doing the baal runs for this ring (jordan?) i forget the name of, playing on hardcore was nice add to gameplay but unfortunately there were 2much retards on that gamemode

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 06 Jul 2014 14:58

veitileiN wrote:y u open new thread if there is already one :smug:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18

O:)

It is one thing to share add information (yes, i did not saw the thread QQ ), another when we speak about the game in general. :dealwithit:

ShrubberyCollector

Postby burnzilla » 02 Oct 2014 20:14

on sale via battle.net atm, same as heart of the swarm.
so if anybody wanted it, but thought the 40€ for a little addon was waaaaay too much (as me), now is your chance ;D

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 03 Oct 2014 10:27

I have the game but not the addon. I always enjoyed it but i don't want to pay that much for it. Maybe i'll get it one day when its cheap or something.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 03 Oct 2014 10:35

It's 20€ right now on battle.net shop. I always avoided it because D2 was a large addiction for me. :o

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 03 Oct 2014 15:46

Brati007 wrote:d1- d3 was nice to play once for the story but after that all these stupid runs only for items is retarded, i always loled when i saw all the idiots in d2 doing the baal runs for this ring (jordan?) i forget the name of, playing on hardcore was nice add to gameplay but unfortunately there were 2much retards on that gamemode

This is the whole point of hack en slash RPGs :P wtf , although i enjoyed Diablo II and Titan Quest more then Diablo III. Building different characters and experimenting with skills trees was also one of the fun parts, now there is also Path of Exile but it has rather bland gameplay atm also the server lags constantly.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby gigeli » 03 Oct 2014 15:47

I also got the addon for 20.- during a discount of a swiss store. Anyway, I quite enjoy it. It would also be a pleasure to powerlevel some of you if you like :P .

gigeli

Postby wetlioN » 03 Oct 2014 16:08

Remmke wrote:
Brati007 wrote:d1- d3 was nice to play once for the story but after that all these stupid runs only for items is retarded, i always loled when i saw all the idiots in d2 doing the baal runs for this ring (jordan?) i forget the name of, playing on hardcore was nice add to gameplay but unfortunately there were 2much retards on that gamemode

This is the whole point of hack en slash RPGs :P wtf , although i enjoyed Diablo II and Titan Quest more then Diablo III. Building different characters and experimenting with skills trees was also one of the fun parts, now there is also Path of Exile but it has rather bland gameplay atm also the server lags constantly.

how long i farmed those troglodytes :deadseal:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 03 Oct 2014 16:22

veitileiN wrote:
Remmke wrote:

Looking for a folg? >:D

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 03 Oct 2014 17:35

Bowser_nl wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Remmke wrote:

just a better one. well it lacks attack speed, lets keep on clobbin :nerd:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 03 Oct 2014 19:54

Bowser_nl wrote:I have the game but not the addon. I always enjoyed it but i don't want to pay that much for it. Maybe i'll get it one day when its cheap or something.

dat's why i posted this, it's half the price atm for 19,99€ via battlenet store. iirc offer ends 10th october.

just leveled 2 season characters to 70 :dealwithit:
now let's gear up boys - oh wrong game

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 03 Oct 2014 19:57

Bought it, wasted two weeks of my life doing nothing else, got bored, never touched it again since.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 03 Oct 2014 22:10

Wat? diablos have virtually no Story -,-

No Comrade Premier, it has only beguin.
Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 04 Oct 2014 09:58

H311fi5h wrote:Bought it, wasted two weeks of my life doing nothing else, got bored, never touched it again since.

Sounds about right for every rpg i play.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Bowser_nl » 04 Oct 2014 09:59

veitileiN wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Remmke wrote:

We should do 4player coop with Xmax some day.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 04 Oct 2014 10:34

Bowser_nl wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Remmke wrote:

We should do 4player coop with Xmax some day.

:gusta:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Return to Public Friends' Section