Login or register with Wargaming Account

Breaking 70% W/R

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Breaking 70% W/R

Postby wetlioN » 21 Jul 2014 23:36

Xensation wrote:70% in tier 9 meds is actually perfectly doable (although I don't think I could do it without hardcore gold spam and really trying super hard to the max, if at all)

do you think 2950 wn8 in a reroll is doable?

>:D

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 22 Jul 2014 02:31

imo it mostly depends on the tanks you play and whether you platoon or not.
i'm playing only shitty tanks atm for grinding ( stock ferdi, stock at15, stock emil, amx m4, stock m53 ) and i get to 58% solo overall while having in most of my t10/9 i play meanwhile 70%+ winrate.
tanks which are depending too much on the map, have bad depression for example and no good turret or are forced to let the enemy run into you are pretty much leading you to losing a lot more games because you can't influence
how the battle develops or simply because can't perform good under certain circumstances. platooning can help a lot if the other ones aren't playing shit tanks, but that only affects winrate most of the time ;D

edit: i is hardly broke on kreditz that's why i can't into gud tenks and am forced to suffer QQ
edit2: i can agree with veit that t9 or really good t8 feel the best way to get a high winrate.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby kihrEx » 22 Jul 2014 08:14

If I may quote one of the great Finnish clans motto:" If you can't win, employ a Finn! " :sealdier: :dealwithit:

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 22 Jul 2014 09:04

kihrEx wrote:If I may quote one of the great Finnish clans motto:" If you can't win, employ a Finn! " :sealdier: :dealwithit:

Nerf Fins! :P

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby _GLaDOS » 22 Jul 2014 11:18

Bowser_nl wrote:
kihrEx wrote:If I may quote one of the great Finnish clans motto:" If you can't win, employ a Finn! " :sealdier: :dealwithit:

Already done... ;(

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 22 Jul 2014 11:36

_GLaDOS wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:

Already done... ;(

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby hypnotoes » 22 Jul 2014 11:59

this thread = rekt!

hypnotoes

Postby wetlioN » 22 Jul 2014 12:05

hypnotoes wrote:this thread = rekt!

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Sekundenkleber » 22 Jul 2014 12:22

Xensation wrote:BTW, Noobmeter got really inaccurate about a year ago. should always use wotlabs.

people with 69.5%+ WR last 60d

(@nko: get a life PogChamp)

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 22 Jul 2014 16:29

I hardly play solo since its so frustrating, platoons is higher WR but less WN most of the time, unless i need to carry veit or sealenkleber

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 22 Jul 2014 18:29

Remmke wrote:I hardly play solo since its so frustrating, platoons is higher WR but less WN most of the time, unless i need to carry veit or sealenkleber

:smug:
O:) GEBE GAS REMMEL

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby tin53 » 23 Jul 2014 11:57

actually my wr dropped the last couple days because i'm a moron, tried to grind t1 crew playing t1, t2 lt, t1e6, t7 cc and m22. oh boy QQ
impossible to carry alone when it's 1:8 after 2min, fucking op derp tomato t18s and general idiotic retarded gameplay on low tiers :O :sealmato: maybe it'll be better today because will play ONLY t1... :pedoseal:
can't wait to get my hands on some high tier stuff after this t1 cup is over O:)
but ye, either play tanks that are able to carry or toon, it rly helps. t6 toon is pretty good for grinding wr, shitload of ppl are playing that tier and you can be top tier almost all the time :SOA:

tin53

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section