Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: tank discussion

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 18 Apr 2014 18:00

Or is it the ancient models that look out of place now? :p

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Bowser_nl » 18 Apr 2014 18:27

Remmke wrote:Or is it the ancient models that look out of place now? :p

I really think the old models look better than the new over the top detailed ones. Every object ingame is low poly and most textures are terrible (ever looked at those disgusting skybox textures?). It's like driving a 2014 game tank through a 2005 game landscape.

I wish they would focus on bringing patches with actual gameplay content.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 18 Apr 2014 19:06

WG adds new awesome looking models -> its too detailed -> WG doesn't add new shiny stuff - game lagging behind Warthunder, this is what i read on the forums everywhere, they have to start somewhere. But i gotta say this update brought more trouble then joy. And on top of all its running on the shittiest engine possible.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Paris_Hilton » 18 Apr 2014 21:02

yeah WG needs to update or make a new engine...

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 18 Apr 2014 21:27

I like my new centurion ^^

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Brati007 » 18 Apr 2014 21:55

Bowser_nl wrote:
Remmke wrote:Or is it the ancient models that look out of place now? :p

I really think the old models look better than the new over the top detailed ones. Every object ingame is low poly and most textures are terrible (ever looked at those disgusting skybox textures?). It's like driving a 2014 game tank through a 2005 game landscape.

I wish they would focus on bringing patches with actual gameplay content.

i think your are right, i haz 29 inch monitor and truely see no difference on full hd playing with settings from mid to high except changing antialiasing so if u wanna more fps try to lower the details, i haz now 120 fps constant while cpu/gpu is on 60% load and see barely no difference to everything on max details but therefore i haz fluid picture without any lagg no matter in what situation :)

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 21 Aug 2014 06:48

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/20/stra ... /#comments

QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ

also:
Daily mission “Medium Tanks”

- cause 20000 damage, destroy 25 enemy tanks and make 13500 (base) XP, once per day, in a tier 6-10 medium tank (including premium vehicles). Can be fulfilled only once per day, from 1.9. to the end of the month.

Fulfill the abovementioned mission 5x, you will get 1 day of premium account (can be fulfilled 6x for 6 days of premium)
Fulfill the abovementioned mission 25x, you will get Type 62

guess ill need to play alot, the type 62 is the only premium tank i rly want to have O:)

Last edited by wetlioN on 21 Aug 2014 07:03, edited 1 time in total.
Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 21 Aug 2014 07:03

Compared to the other mediums the E50M gets worse and worse due to its really bad DPM... ;(

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 21 Aug 2014 07:07

_GLaDOS wrote:Compared to the other mediums the E50M gets worse and worse due to its really bad DPM... ;(

dont be QB, if you replace the e50m with the fatton your agument may be valid

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Daedal__ » 21 Aug 2014 09:04

Curious why you all so hyped about type 62...

If you look at it purely technically it is WZ131 with second 85 mm gun (less accurate and has less penetration, and has less alpha and DPM) and with stock engine (so less mobility, acceleration), with all the rest being the same.
At the same time They have exactly the same MM value and the same MM levels for battles.

The only value one could see in it is as crew trainer and the heightened credit income. Then again it has less penetration so you may have to shoot gold more often and guess what, the gold ammo not only has 20 less alpha, 10mm less pen it also is 800 credits more expensive (do not know WTH).

I have type 62 (did not buy it, won it accidentally), and it is not bad I guess, but if I wanted to play a tank, I think I would rather drive WZ131 as it is just superior, the only other reason for type 62 would be crew train for the dailys and WZ132.

Daedal__

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 21 Aug 2014 09:08

Daed_ wrote:Curious why you all so hyped about type 62...

If you look at it purely technically it is WZ131 with second 85 mm gun (less accurate and has less penetration, and has less alpha and DPM) and with stock engine (so less mobility, acceleration), with all the rest being the same.
At the same time They have exactly the same MM value and the same MM levels for battles.

The only value one could see in it is as crew trainer and the heightened credit income. Then again it has less penetration so you may have to shoot gold more often and guess what, the gold ammo not only has 20 less alpha, 10mm less pen it also is 800 credits more expensive (do not know WTH).

I have type 62 (did not buy it, won it accidentally), and it is not bad I guess, but if I wanted to play a tank, I thing I would rather drive WZ131 as it is just superior, the only other reason for type 62 would be crew train for the dailys and WZ132.

Because it's the highest tier premium light tank ingame, and scouting is a great and fun way to earn..

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 21 Aug 2014 11:06

Bowser_nl wrote:

I have type 62 (did not buy it, won it accidentally), and it is not bad I guess, but if I wanted to play a tank, I thing I would rather drive WZ131 as it is just superior, the only other reason for type 62 would be crew train for the dailys and WZ132.

Because it's the highest tier premium light tank ingame, and scouting is a great and fun way to earn..

zis! also it will be awesome to annoy hellfish when taking it into t8 skirmishes to earn credits :brati:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 21 Aug 2014 16:01

veitileiN wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:

zis! also it will be awesome to annoy hellfish when taking it into t8 skirmishes to earn credits :brati:

well there was the case where some meanie fcs that cant into of play t7 gud, take you out of the team if you do more dmg on your fail t7 than them on their 1390s QQ

Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 21 Aug 2014 16:05

Brati007 wrote:
Spoiler:
veitileiN wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:

well there was the case where some meanie fcs that cant into of play t7 gud, take you out of the team if you do more dmg on your fail t7 than them on their 1390s QQ

i'd take you out of the team no matter the tank or performance :sealmato:

Last edited by wetlioN on 22 Aug 2014 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 21 Aug 2014 21:23

E50 best t9, should replace e50m as a tier 10 with buffed armor and pen

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 21 Aug 2014 23:07

veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:
Spoiler:
veitileiN wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:

i'd take your out of the team no matter the tank or performance :sealmato:

thats why your chances of getting fc equals your chances of getting deputy :dealwithit:

Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 29 Aug 2014 10:17

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/28/t-54 ... more-16262
i dont see any reason other than sexiiness to get the t54 light tank.

the m41 seems op as hell tho

can you already grind the aufkl panther and the mt25 for xp?

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 29 Aug 2014 10:42

veitileiN wrote:http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/28/t-54-light-and-m41-gameplay-video/#more-16262

Yes you can. I already have all the xp ready on the afk panther. :dealwithit:

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby BoogieM » 29 Aug 2014 10:52

Bowser_nl wrote:
veitileiN wrote:http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/08/28/t-54-light-and-m41-gameplay-video/#more-16262

Yes you can. I already have all the xp ready on the afk panther. :dealwithit:

And I just sold the afk Panther :paris_hilton:

BoogieM

Postby wetlioN » 29 Aug 2014 11:17

im gonna buyy it back :gusta:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section