Login or register with Wargaming Account

new headset

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: new headset

Postby dfx » 22 Dec 2014 17:00

Zalman Mic - best spent 6 € ever!

dfx

Postby SYN_Kollwitz » 22 Dec 2014 19:40

Well, I got these about 2 months ago:

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siber ... B002Q8IHDQ

and I'm happy with them, they fit well and sound is good enough. Is a € 200,- set better? I hope it is :P

SYN_Kollwitz

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 23 Dec 2014 00:49

From what I read this Zalman Mic is better than most stuff you get in headsets, so dont worry about the quality.

Well Siberia is nice for gaming only, heard the sound is pretty bad when you want to listen to music.
I allready got my set I want to buy and the headphones + Zalman Mic will cost me 25 Euro.
While being better than most headsets up to a 100 Euro. Thought about getting me a Siberia too first but I want to see If the ppl are right with the argument that cheapass Headphones can be way better.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 23 Dec 2014 09:59

nkouhoe wrote:From what I read this Zalman Mic is better than most stuff you get in headsets, so dont worry about the quality.

Well Siberia is nice for gaming only, heard the sound is pretty bad when you want to listen to music.
I allready got my set I want to buy and the headphones + Zalman Mic will cost me 25 Euro.
While being better than most headsets up to a 100 Euro. Thought about getting me a Siberia too first but I want to see If the ppl are right with the argument that cheapass Headphones can be way better.

thats what ive read also on the interwebs. gaming headsets are usually 90% advertising

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby CandyVanMan » 23 Dec 2014 11:30

kihrEx wrote:This is what I'd go for ( it's not USB, but these have been the best ones I've used so far ) http://www.qpad.com/products/headsets/QH-90-Black/

Awesome sound quality, very light on your head and the mic is connected to the headset with a 3,5mm jack and you can remove it if you don't need it.

/thread

I have this one, which is pretty much the same headset, except a bit more pimp.
http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/shop/custom-one-pro.html
Beyerdynamic makes the QH-90 for QPad, and they are really hard to beat when it comes to headsets.

Just don't buy any of that "gaming" headset shit, I have yet to try any good ones, and I have been through dozens (QPad is the only exception that I know of).

Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch your opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck.
CandyVanMan

Postby wetlioN » 23 Dec 2014 11:56

CandyVanMan wrote:
kihrEx wrote:This is what I'd go for ( it's not USB, but these have been the best ones I've used so far ) http://www.qpad.com/products/headsets/QH-90-Black/

Awesome sound quality, very light on your head and the mic is connected to the headset with a 3,5mm jack and you can remove it if you don't need it.

/thread

Beyerdynamic makes the QH-90 for QPad, and they are really hard to beat when it comes to headsets.

Just don't buy any of that "gaming" headset shit, I have yet to try any good ones, and I have been through dozens (QPad is the only exception that I know of).

MADE IN GERMANY :gusta:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 23 Dec 2014 16:22

The G35 has decent sound quality for a gaming headset, too, but as I said, you get way more bang for the buck if you buy headphones and a separate mic.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby wetlioN » 23 Dec 2014 16:24

pls DHL, gib ze headphones tomorrow :O

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 23 Dec 2014 16:26

veitileiN wrote:pls DHL, gib ze headphones tomorrow :O

i doubt u will notice a difference while playing but for music its noticeable

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 23 Dec 2014 16:53

Brati007 wrote:

since im playing with music 100% of the time i will benefit all ze time :groove:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 23 Dec 2014 18:58

veitileiN wrote:
CandyVanMan wrote:

/thread

MADE IN GERMANY :gusta:

Does it need new transmission every 50kilometers? :sealdier:

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Brati007 » 23 Dec 2014 19:18

veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

since im playing with music 100% of the time i will benefit all ze time :groove:

i hope your are aware of the fact that better sound quality is only given by higher cpu usage which the better soundchip demands, could affect the strim fps

Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 23 Dec 2014 19:27

Brati007 wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

i hope your are aware of the fact that better sound quality is only given by higher cpu usage which the better soundchip demands, could affect the strim fps

>3

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 23 Dec 2014 20:14

Brati007 wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

lol not sure if serious or trolling

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 23 Dec 2014 21:19

Higher cpu usage -> CRY engine -> trolling

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 25 Dec 2014 18:09

k first feedback, music is different from what ive been used to with the sennheiser pc151, mainly probably due to it being a over-ear headphone

sound is awesome, the bass is not overstronk, but that is intented, bass enthuisiats should look somewhere else.
atm im still a little bit unconformatable with the warming up of the ears and the overall space for my ears. guys, i have giant fucking ears, its hard to fit them in there QQ .

but yea, gotta continue listening. music sounds way more defined and i feel the difference especially ingame, you hear absolutely everything compared to before.
lets see how i can get used to the fit of the headphone. coming from a sennheiser pc151 is a tough start cause they were so super smooth you rly havent felt them in any way, long sessions no problem whatsoever.

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 25 Dec 2014 18:57

veitileiN wrote:k first feedback, music is different from what ive been used to with the sennheiser pc151, mainly probably due to it being a over-ear headphone

sound is awesome, the bass is not overstronk, but that is intented, bass enthuisiats should look somewhere else.
atm im still a little bit unconformatable with the warming up of the ears and the overall space for my ears. guys, i have giant fucking ears, its hard to fit them in there QQ .

but yea, gotta continue listening. music sounds way more defined and i feel the difference especially ingame, you hear absolutely everything compared to before.
lets see how i can get used to the fit of the headphone. coming from a sennheiser pc151 is a tough start cause they were so super smooth you rly havent felt them in any way, long sessions no problem whatsoever.

i demand testing with and without new soundcard, thats the only thing i am interested in.

Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 25 Dec 2014 18:58

Brati007 wrote:
veitileiN wrote:k first feedback, music is different from what ive been used to with the sennheiser pc151, mainly probably due to it being a over-ear headphone

i demand testing with and without new soundcard, thats the only thing i am interested in.

k will do tomorrow

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 25 Dec 2014 19:01

veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

k will do tomorrow

also try the old sennheiser pc151 on the new soundcard and obviously this is a personal thing but still quite intredasting

Brati007

Postby Brati007 » 30 Dec 2014 00:13

veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:

k will do tomorrow

bump

:xealsation:

Brati007

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section