Login or register with Wargaming Account

A clan application from a tomato

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

A clan application from a tomato

Postby dominykas799lt » 11 Jan 2019 21:03

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/500461437-dominykas799lt
wotlabs.net/eu/player/dominykas799lt

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
Out of the recently played tanks I have had the most fun in the Conway since it got the big gun not too long ago and I really love the HESH on it, 112 because it has pref mm and doesn't get shafted as much as regular tier 8 tanks, Caernarvon AX because it has a really nice gun for permatracking and the E5 because It's less boring to play than the Sconq.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Mostly i'm interested in playing campaign/strongholds and platooning since most of those are a fun and needed break from the solo pubbie matches where you have noone to count on at all :tomatard:

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
OBEDI- A clan me and my friend made, never got anywhere apart from us two.
LT-SP- Was not active and it ended up disbanding.
LTUSP- First try at teamplay, was fun till I had no time to play due to studying and got kicked for inactivity in strongholds.
LEWD- The clan that was and still is like a family to me, a great community that I shared countless laughs with, but apart from the core players there was not much activity so I decided to leave the clan in search of a clan with a more competitive aspect that is also fairly relaxed and fun to hang around in.
OXIDE- Joined as a mercenary for 2 months to play global map season IX with, later left and went back to LEWD

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
Improving teamplay and generally learning from better players and improving while having a blast, being part of a tight-knit and friendly, likeminded community which is quite relaxed and just generally a place to stay during my time playing tanks and outside of that as well.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I'm an 18 year old student from Lithuania with varied interests like music( mostly rock and metal), history, gaming and various other things like watching flipped cheese wedges(STRV tds) struggle and various streamers. Have been gaming from the time I got my 1st computer in 2009 and loved it ever since. Hoping to study transport logistics engineering in the near future and actually get a drivers' licence when a poor guy like me can afford a car and not upgrade the potato computer I am writing this application on ! I am mostly fluent in english and practice it daily since I spend a lot of time on the internet when I have the free-time to do so. My room is my fortress, especially in winter when it's cold and dark outside because I really dislike the cold and it is currently -10 degrees celsius outside at the time of writing this application so my hands are not very happy QQ Being lazy and not doing anything productive as well as dying like a bot in WoT is what I do best.... But at least I don't play artillery nor swedish TDs so I'm not a certified redliner yet >:D

dominykas799lt

Trial
Trial

Re: A clan application from a tomato

Postby TheGamingBull » 11 Jan 2019 22:05

I like your app! You seem like a nice dude. We will try to handle applications pretty quickly since the campaign is close up, so you can expect an answer within a few days :)

I fucking hate being norwegian! We always have to help everybody else out -Orrie 2k17
Never high five a Rabbi
TheGamingBull

Officer
Officer

Postby TheDrownedApe » 11 Jan 2019 22:36

I like the cut of his jib.

and nice to see someone write about his most like tanks and not just all TX tanks trying to impress.

Just a shame his English is so bad, clearly google translate

TheDrownedApe

Postby Xen » 12 Jan 2019 14:20

TheDrownedApe wrote:Just a shame his English is so bad, clearly google translate

wut

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby NoSkillJustLuck_ » 12 Jan 2019 15:40

TheDrownedApe wrote:
Just a shame his English is so bad, clearly google translate

Spoiler:

NoSkillJustLuck_

Postby dominykas799lt » 16 Jan 2019 17:13

Bump! I know there are a lot of applications so I just wanted to ask how the application is going through and if there are any more questions/info I should leave :)

dominykas799lt

Trial
Trial

Postby Xen » 16 Jan 2019 17:35

we just need a bit of time right now as we have a lot of stuff to organise, our recruiters will come back to you soon :)

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby dominykas799lt » 16 Jan 2019 17:39

Yeah, that's very much understandable since this is right before the campaign, thank you for the fast reply :)

dominykas799lt

Trial
Trial

Postby Xen » 16 Jan 2019 17:42

I just saw that our recruiter says he'll deal with all the applications today. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2911#p96819

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby dominykas799lt » 16 Jan 2019 17:47

Alright, it's good to hear that, best of luck to other applicants and myself ! :)

dominykas799lt

Trial
Trial

Postby Paris_Hilton » 16 Jan 2019 18:21

labas

Xen is gay
Paris_Hilton

Postby dominykas799lt » 16 Jan 2019 18:42

Sveikas, sveikas :)

dominykas799lt

Trial
Trial

Postby TheGamingLion » 16 Jan 2019 20:33

We accepted you as a mercenary for the upcoming campaign. If it turns out that you would like to stay with us after the campaign, we can figure that out together during/after the event.
If you are still in a clan, feel free to leave it and let us know when your 24h cooldown is over, so that we can send you an invite. If you are clanless, expect the invite very soon.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.

(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.

Welcome!

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby dominykas799lt » 16 Jan 2019 20:45

Thank you guys for accepting a :sealmato: like me, will do the log-in and drop by teamspeak tomorrow when I have a bit more time !

dominykas799lt

Trial
Trial

Return to WoT Clan Applications