Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: tank discussion

Postby Gotma » 21 Nov 2016 11:35

Even if the tds might be strong for their purpose, you have to be a real moron to enjoy their playstyle imho. Sitting spot safe for the whole game chipping away at enemies with atrocious alpha is just retarded. Getting spotted will get you killed instantly if there is arty, because you have to leave that retarded siege mode.
Want to have the T8 heavy though, that one looks balanced in contrast to T9/10 powercreeped dogshite.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 21 Nov 2016 11:57

Want to have the T8 heavy though, that one looks balanced in contrast to T9/10 powercreeped dogshite.

only balanced because the gun is shit. if you can go hulldown and use the gundepression only to like 50% IS3 wont pen you with APCR anymore. no weakspot on the turret whatsoever, it is crazy.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Gotma » 21 Nov 2016 12:24

McMokka wrote:

only balanced because the gun is shit. if you can go hulldown and use the gundepression only to like 50% IS3 wont pen you with APCR anymore. no weakspot on the turret whatsoever, it is crazy.

Thx for stating the obvious Kappa
I didn't go into stats, but it should've been quite clear that I mean balanced because of the mediocre (at best) gun. The other two even outperform their counterparts gunwise in some aspects.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dr_Oolen » 21 Nov 2016 12:26

Yeah, i agree that only the t8 heavy is somewhat balanced but still should be nerfed a bit (id just nerf the hull traverse from 30 to 25 and be done with it - it would then turn precisely as fast as is-7)

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby somegras » 21 Nov 2016 12:58

I just don't like the whole ''no weakspots'' policy. It is kinda retarded IMO.

somegras

Postby Dr_Hamu » 21 Nov 2016 16:59

Can relate to what has been said about the Strv103b, in 1 of 10 games it will be completely broken, but in the rest of the games it cant do shit.

Loading Image

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Dr_Hamu

Officer
Officer

Postby loxx_ » 21 Nov 2016 17:59

Strv103b will be a requirement if you want to join omni in 9.17

loxx_

Postby Thoryk » 13 Dec 2016 09:29

HD :O

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 13 Dec 2016 19:00

Epicac

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Orrie » 14 Dec 2016 08:08

If you're thinking about grinding the Sweds, here is the fucked up crew layout:

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby Thoryk » 14 Dec 2016 10:32

Orrie wrote:If you're thinking about grinding the Sweds, here is the fucked up crew layout:

1) grind LT/MT/HT to tier 8
2) grind TDs to tier 8 with using the loader from LT/MT/HT
3) when switching to tier 8 on the TD line, retrain loader to radio fag (send gunner to retirement)

:eggplant:

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby Orrie » 14 Dec 2016 10:55

I have 2 Swedish females ready, and apparently you'll get female crews in the upcoming Christmas missions.

So I'll probably stick with 3 Swedish tanks; both T10s and maybe the Emil 1, or even Leo.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 08 Dec 2017 17:33

Well I've been pretty inactive for over a year now and I noticed a lot has changed in the game. Therefore I've got some questions to you mr sexiіs.
There are a two tanks in my garage which seem to have no purpose anymore and I might want to sell.

1. The T-54, it was a great tank and I enjoyed it a lot, but since the guns have been changed is it still worth keeping? I mean I've got the T-55A anyway.
2. The M26 Pershing. Also a tank I liked when I grinded it and I kept it for CWs and ESL. Since there is the Patriot in the game now, I think the Pershing is kinda obsolete, eventhough it is a bit more mobile.

Further I'd like to know which tanks are must-haves right now?
The WZ-111 5A I guess? Which one of the Tier X lights should I get first?

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dr_Schnu » 08 Dec 2017 18:02

T54 is still fun but the 55a is essentially the same so no real need to actually keep it.
pershing got hit hard by the powercreep. only thing it kinda has is mobility but the patriot just does everything better + money.

1115A is the go to heavy right now, 907 and bat are always picked too.
Niche tanks are the s-conq, is-7, strv and type 5's.
besides that there aren't really other tanks picked at all.

First T10 light should be the T100 since its the only one thats competitive, the others are kinda fun on their own but not in a competitive setting.
13 105 seems fun too now (only for pubs tho, not cw/sh).

-Cobra7

Spoiler:
Dr_Schnu

Officer
Officer

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 08 Dec 2017 18:40

Ok thanks. So I guess I'll sell both, the next time I desperatly need credits.
I'm already close to the WZ-111 5A and I'm really looking forward to it.
I do have the 907, BC, IS-7 and S. Conqeror so Type 5 could be the next heavy project after the WZ, but I'm still at the O-Ni. The Strv however I probably won't get soon, since I don't really like TDs or at least the typical TD playstyle.
Seems like I also priorized my lights right because I only got ~40k xp left to the T100 LT.

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dr_Starfish » 08 Dec 2017 18:43

Katharsis wrote:Ok thanks. So I guess I'll sell both, the next time I desperatly need credits.
I do have the 907, BC, IS-7 and S. Conqeror so Type 5 could be the next heavy project after the WZ, but I'm still at the O-Ni. The Strv however I probably won't get soon, since I don't really like TDs or at least the typical TD playstyle.
Seems like I also priorized my lights right because I only got ~40k xp left to the T100 LT.

Also remember to play the game for fun. Do not bother with tanks you wont like to play ;)

"In Ideal we try to hide our autism." -Gödma 2k17

"What a voice you have control, its really good" - Jelly

"I have turbo, hardening, vents now" - Aguni the 140 QB enjoyer
Dr_Starfish

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 08 Dec 2017 18:57

Dr_Slartfish wrote:
Katharsis wrote:Ok thanks. So I guess I'll sell both, the next time I desperatly need credits.

Also remember to play the game for fun. Do not bother with tanks you wont like to play ;)

Yeah I played a lot of TDs for the missions before the mission-system got changed and it was so fucking annoying. Since I got the Obj 260 I can focus more on the types of tanks I actually want to play.

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 08 Dec 2017 19:02

Dr_Schnueres wrote:T54 is still fun but the 55a is essentially the same so no real need to actually keep it.

That is wrong, T54 is far better than the T55A. Only thing the T55A has over the T54 is gun handling and viewrange. T54 is better at everything else, and you have armour that actually means something. Even the turret rarely bounced shots for me in the T55A.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 08 Dec 2017 19:12

Dr_Badthur wrote:
Dr_Schnueres wrote:T54 is still fun but the 55a is essentially the same so no real need to actually keep it.

That is wrong, T54 is far better than the T55A. Only thing the T55A has over the T54 is gun handling and viewrange. T54 is better at everything else, and you have armour that actually means something. Even the turret rarely bounced shots for me in the T55A.

:badthur: I have l2p issues :badthur:

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9nN9zdizaYPKX6h7
Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 08 Dec 2017 21:00

Btw, is the Kranvagn relevant for CW/skirmish?

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section