Login or register with Wargaming Account

apply for clan EKO_Cobra92

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

apply for clan EKO_Cobra92

Postby EKO_Cobra92 » 13 Jan 2018 17:42

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs

https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/ac ... O_Cobra92/
http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/eko_cobra92

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
Meta tanks (everything with armour), but sadly most of the time I play t8 prem tanks because i have to grind money for new tanks i research.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
the gamemod im the most interested in is platooning with people and learning from them, while having fun. ofc im up to play cw, SH and teambattles
even for ESL im open since i played long time ago for KAZNA KRU first team, where still_mojo was FC

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
last good clan i remember i was in was KAZNA. I left since i had no time, i was studying for school i met my GF who ich my wife now. i got kicked out of ESL because i had no time and so i decided to make space for new players and left KAZNA clan.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
well im looking for a clan with a nice playerbase to platoon with and i can troll with, whole weekend long.
i expect high gameplay, having a lot of fun and learning stuff since im not unicum i appreciate any critics and tips.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm 25 and im married and i got a little 3 month old son.
Im working in germany and i live in austria.
I got TS3 and a headset. Im interested in Hardware since i build my own high end pc.

ofc u can ask me about whatever u want :SOA:

EKO_Cobra92

Re: apply for clan EKO_Cobra92

Postby Dr_Starfart » 13 Jan 2018 17:52

nice app, but your wn8 is quite a bit under our requirements and your t10 dpgs arent staggering me either...

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby Dr_Badthur » 13 Jan 2018 17:55

Nothing bad about the app but looking at your stats, T10 DPG is really lacking.
Ignoring the T62A and 103b since they have a very low amount of battles, only the Grille and TVP are above 3k DPG (3.2k on both), and a lot of T10s with under 2.5k DPG. IMO that just won't cut it.

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:

Kreygasm x100
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby EKO_Cobra92 » 13 Jan 2018 18:00

im not a reroller. im sure when i reroll i could have nice stats aswell but i got no that much time to research everything again.
and the tank i used to play like maus, is-7, is-4 and e-100 i played when there was no xvm and no fucks were given.
and on WoT forum it says 2200 wn8 overall so i tried but if its all about stats then nvm

EKO_Cobra92

Postby JaSper1n0 » 13 Jan 2018 18:06

Edit: I'm stupid

Last edited by JaSper1n0 on 13 Jan 2018 18:11, edited 2 times in total.
I just think me my part.
JaSper1n0

Postby Dr_Badthur » 13 Jan 2018 18:09

EKO_Cobra92 wrote:im not a reroller. im sure when i reroll i could have nice stats aswell but i got no that much time to research everything again.
and the tank i used to play like maus, is-7, is-4 and e-100 i played when there was no xvm and no fucks were given.
and on WoT forum it says 2200 wn8 overall so i tried but if its all about stats then nvm

no it is not "all about stats", but since you are applying to a top clan of course that will be the main consideration. What exactly were you expecting?
and the "I'm sure if I rerolled I'd get nice stats" thing is complete bullshit. Here is your T10 stats for the past year (since you play so little T10 I had to select the whole year, not just the past 1-2 months like you'd do for most applicants).

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:

Kreygasm x100
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby EKO_Cobra92 » 13 Jan 2018 18:18

have a nice day

EKO_Cobra92

Postby Xen » 13 Jan 2018 18:19

Thanks, you too :)

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby Kuum_Kartul » 13 Jan 2018 18:20

Most played class is arta, would vote no by default

Kuum_Kartul

Postby EKO_Cobra92 » 13 Jan 2018 18:26

played arta a lot cuz played for for kazna ESL team mostly arty ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNRg5_eeiI
and i sold all artas since they cancer to play. and the "reroll thing" is not bullshit at all.
since xvm is a thing lot of ppl change names and reset their account to join top clans and tryhard with most of the time "op" tanks to farm wn8

EKO_Cobra92

Postby Dr_Badthur » 13 Jan 2018 18:38

Yes, if you rerolled and had to start with shitty crews, I'm sure you'd have T10s with 4k DPG no problem. :)

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:

Kreygasm x100
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Xen » 13 Jan 2018 19:12

I think rerolls are better players and human beings because they show more dedication than somebody who only has one account

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby Dr_Starfart » 13 Jan 2018 19:18

EKO_Cobra92 wrote:played arta a lot cuz played for for kazna ESL team mostly arty ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZNRg5_eeiI
and i sold all artas since they cancer to play. and the "reroll thing" is not bullshit at all.
since xvm is a thing lot of ppl change names and reset their account to join top clans and tryhard with most of the time "op" tanks to farm wn8

I dont try hard like 90% of my games, I am not a reroll, I got only 2k less games than you, and higher recent and got higher t10 dpg, I dont see how rerolling would give you more dpg and wn8...

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Return to WoT Clan Applications