Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application from Kom_zo

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Application from Kom_zo

Postby Kom_zo » 06 May 2018 18:20

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs

WoT Profile

WoTLabs

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?

This might be an obvious one, but the 268 v4 is a friggin beast. I also really like the Kranvagn and the 113. For my lower tier vehicles: E50, AMX 13 57 and some others. I mostly play my way through tanks and then immediately move on to the next tank in the line.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

I'd really like to play Strongholds/Advances competitively, with good synergy between the FC and teammates. I'd also like to participate in the next and any of the upcoming clanwars seasons. Of course I'm always up for platoons as well, because it's fun to faff around with clanmates and it's good for your stats. :mrgreen:

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
The first clan I've ever joined was WHIPPED, this was a Dutch clan that, let's say, attempted to play clanwars.. This didn't really go as planned and they lost members fast. They then tried to merge with REBLS, which also failed miserably, which is why left the clan.

The second clan I joined was TERMS. I moved there together with a buddy of mine from WHIPPED. TERMS was a Dutch/Belgian mixed clan who were actually pretty good, they had some provinces on the global map. After a while I lost interest in WoT, as I'm sure all of you will have had as well, and left the clan.

The third clan was a tomato clan, again Dutch. I joined them as their combat officer to hopefully be able to improve their play. I had a lot of fun there but I left after a very childish dispute with one of their members (ask me about it sometime if you want to hear a funny story).

Finally I had come to a point in my WoT career that I felt comfortable to be at the reins. I then started my own clan called MYSTIC. This clan was a big part of my WoT and social life for a solid two years. I've seen the clan grow from just me and a bunch of friends to a clan that was able to play and win strongholds at least every weekend. Sadly, as time progressed, me and my members lost interest in the game. We'd play off and on in phases and the clan shrunk to a measly 10-ish members. At this point I decided it was time to leave my clan and look for a well established clan.

And so I joined NOS. They welcomed me like I was a good friend of theirs and felt at home, but as nice as the people in the clan may be, disputes between FC's and teammates not listening to commands made the teamplay infuriating. That's why after only one month I left NOS in search for another clan.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

That brings me to you. I'm looking for a clan with stable leadership and a healthy relationship between it's officers and members. A lot of the top clans are either Polish or Czech or the majority of members is of one nationality and the rest is a mixed bag. I'd like to join a clan that's completely international where chat is in English and possible disputes don't turn into people swearing in their own language. I hope to find here what I couldn't find in NOS; competitive, friendly players in a tight knit group that know how this game works.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

I'm a 22 year old dude from the Netherlands (as you may have guessed). I currently study ICT and love to play video games, in particular WoT. Being a student without a job means I have loads of spare time on my hands which usually turn into long hours and late nights of gaming. I can be quite a timid guy, but once you get to know me you'll realise that there's more then meets the eye eh.. ear?

Now I now my stats leave something to be desired, but I think that's mostly due to the way I play this game. I grind tanks from stock and don't keep tanks for fun. I move on to the next tank in the line and I'm trying to get as many tanks as I can. Which can sometimes be detrimental to your stats.

I hope you guys consider me as a possible candidate for the clan and I hope I didn't cause you any eyesore by this lengthy piece of text :P

Take care!

Last edited by Kom_zo on 07 May 2018 09:25, edited 3 times in total.
Kom_zo

Re: Application from Kom_zo

Postby Xen » 06 May 2018 19:52

Voted yes.

Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer

Postby Kuum_Kartul » 06 May 2018 23:39

Kom_zo wrote:Now I now my stats leave something to be desired, but I think that's mostly due to the way I play this game. I grind tanks from stock and don't keep tanks for fun. I move on to the next tank in the line and I'm trying to get as many tanks as I can. Which can sometimes be detrimental to your stats.

I like the effort you put in the app :)

That being said, your quote above hardly explains why most of your t10 recents are sub 3k dpg.

"I hate people" - Malgorn 02.02.2018
Kuum_Kartul

Postby Kom_zo » 07 May 2018 08:01

Thanks and yeah that is very true. I am not gonna make up some kind of excuse why I don't, but if this really is an issue, I will work up my dpg.

Kom_zo

Postby MrOmen » 07 May 2018 08:58

Kom_zo wrote:possible disputes don't turn into people swearing in their own language.

Sad to say but every dispute here ends with "kurwa".

MrOmen

Postby TheGamingLion » 07 May 2018 09:21

That's wrong.

Every dispute ends with Sam getting muted

Kappa

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Kom_zo » 07 May 2018 10:03

Btw, my school's internet blocks this website :D

Kom_zo

Postby Mettkrieger » 07 May 2018 10:16

Nice App!

Kind of shitty that your school detected our malware :(

Mettkrieger

Postby Kom_zo » 07 May 2018 10:25

Thanks mate :)

Yeah.. they've already contacted Interpol.

Kom_zo

Postby MrOmen » 07 May 2018 11:24

Kom_zo wrote:Btw, my school's internet blocks this website :D

Something is indeed wrong, my Eset is also reporting problems with forum :(

MrOmen

Postby Brati007 » 07 May 2018 11:33

MrOmen wrote:
Kom_zo wrote:Btw, my school's internet blocks this website :D

Something is indeed wrong, my Eset is also reporting problems with forum :(

its the wg api, 3rd party login aint cool and stuff

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Kom_zo » 07 May 2018 11:42

Ah I see, thanks

Kom_zo

Postby Dr_Pteromyini » 08 May 2018 11:13

Holy mother of applications :O Reminds me of mine OpieOP
Let me just start by saying how much I appreciate the way you articulate yourself, and especially your grammar. It's rare to see that on the internet.

You seem like a decent dude and all, and I can't wait to platoon with you and ask about that story of yours. But your stats do leave quite a bit to be desired, especially your recents and tier 10 dpg's. Your recents could be influenced by grinding a lot of stock tanks as you mentioned. But considering your tier 10 dpg's are low too I begin to wonder; do you platoon a lot? That might explain why your recents and tier 10 dpg's are a little low, as well as your winrate being through the roof compared to your WN8.

All in all though, as first impressions go you leave a rather positive one. And judging by just your application I hope you get a trial as I think you can contribute a lot to our community. But that's down to the green mr sexiіs to decide :)

"I'm choking on your dad's dick" - Star, 2k18
"Did you win your tank in a cereal box?" - Khaalg, 2k18
Dr_Pteromyini

Postby Kom_zo » 08 May 2018 11:15

Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it.

Also, yeah I pretty much only play this game in platoons. I get bored quite easily when playing alone.

Kom_zo

Postby Failsaah » 08 May 2018 15:30

Hi there,

Since there is a campaign coming up and we have to be quite picky with who gets a trial atm, you will unfortunately not be getting a trial at this time, as your stats are too far below our requirements. However I would encourage you to apply after the campaign is over, since you seem like you would fit nicely in this clan. Until then I'd say you should spend some time playing your t10 tanks tho, instead of constantly grinding new ones. I think that could improve your gameplay quite a bit.

Gl until then tho :)

I fucking hate being norwegian! We always have to help everybody else out -Orrie 2k17
Never high five a Rabbi
Failsaah

Officer
Officer

Postby Kom_zo » 08 May 2018 15:41

Alright, I totally agree with your decision. I will improve my stats and maybe we will see each other again sometime. :)

Kom_zo

Return to WoT Clan Applications