Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application to join IDEAL

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Application to join IDEAL

Postby Drizzt___ » 14 Sep 2018 20:22

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoT-Life
https://worldoftanks.eu/pl/community/ac ... Drizzt___/
https://pl.wot-life.com/eu/player/Drizzt___/

Here i got many more tanks i havent played on randoms yet.

Stats on T10 and Clan history you can check on my first ACC- https://pl.wot-life.com/eu/player/Mad_Mufine/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?

Amx m4 54 From Tier 10. I like to play such tanks in randoms, because the mobility is not too bad, Armor is good vs 70% of the People. Last week I started to play more "For Real" With it and I'm always able to make a lot with him

Wz 5A, 113 and many more tanks I enjoy to play. But only on Sh's/CW's . I dont like to play with such Tanks on randoms, because its not giving fun anymore..

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Strongholds and CW's

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

OMNI -Battle Commander (The Clan broke)
FAME -Private (Played 7 months, I left because I wasnt able to play for a month.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

Im looking for a good Community/Clan or even both, to play together and make one good group of skilled and enjoyable players.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

Well. This is my second ACC i made from gold i got from playing ESL and other tournaments and Clan games.. First I was tryharding to see how much wn8 Am I able to get. Now i stopped and became pensioner. Im playing to enjoy the gameplay as well. Tryhard on CW and SH, randoms is to spend your free time good. Not always to play with S.Cong, Bc and Wz's. I'm 19 Years Old. Studying, I lived in Germany for 7 Years, now Im back to my Home land Poland. Still enjoying Wot even after the changes, Not as much as before. But always enough.

Drizzt___

Re: Application to join IDEAL

Postby Dr_Starfart » 14 Sep 2018 21:04

how come there is such a big difference in DPG between your t10s and your recent and overal stats?

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby Drizzt___ » 14 Sep 2018 21:11

Like I said in the description. Im not tryharding anymore. Im still playing good, but not with all focus and all my possibilities on random games. The dpg is bad I thing in 3 Tanks. Ob 277, I started playing with him as i was " Not fully in control" Maus is just me driving, screaming and singing, having fun and badger is as just a trash right now. In my eyes at least.

Drizzt___

Postby Dr_Starfart » 14 Sep 2018 21:14

I don't see myself losing 1.2k wn8 and like 1.3k dpg when I start to play for fun tho

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby Drizzt___ » 14 Sep 2018 21:15

And as you can see, there are only a few games played. Just to gave the dpg and for people to see that i actually got this tank. I got above 30 X in my garage. Im just not polaying with them anymore. There are not too many diffirences. S.Cong was amazing at the beginning, thats the 4k+ on the 1st Acc. On this i got 3.7k+ i thing, Not having fun anymore. I fucked 1 game with this wz 5a. There was 3.8k I think. but my 3rd game I've played I got rushed and did 2.5k I think. Yeah, thats all.

Drizzt___

Postby Drizzt___ » 14 Sep 2018 21:16

1.3k dpg??? what do you mean?

Doesnt matter not. I dont want to argue with you. You said your opinion. I came from 4.1k But that now Im below that its only MINE personal thing, Im still on the highest lvl and everything of it can be seen in Sh and Cw games. Thats from me.

Drizzt___

Postby Dr_Starfart » 14 Sep 2018 21:25

well on your amx m54 you got 2.7k and on pretty much all the other tanks you only played a few games in you got that or lower as well.... while before you could get 4k dpg on tier 10s and like 3k on t9s and I mean sure, you can play tryhard and not tryhard, but imo that doesnt make up a difference this big.

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby Erebus8 » 14 Sep 2018 22:35

The AMX is probably one of the worst TX but 48% is quite horrible even 4 that piece of shit. (300games, 2,7k dpg, 48%)
Compared to your IS4, which is just as bad of a tank, thats a HUGE performance brakedown. (100games, 3,9k dpg, 65%)
Point is people think thats not your acc because:
-stats dont fit
-your 1st acc was created 1,5years after the 2nd
-you kinda missed out on a hell of a lot of clans you join and left, including IDEAL. I know is more than 2years ago but there are probably some mr.sexxis here that might remember (also what was your name back then)

what im saying is that it would be quite helpful if you could prove that its you playing the accounts

(Maybe I´m just overly leery ._.)

Erebus8

Postby TheGamingLion » 14 Sep 2018 22:59

Well-spotted that "his first account" was already in IDEAL, Bus.

Trial thread with same WG ID from 2016 (only Officers can see it, it's in the trial archive): viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1781

The corresponding application: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1778&p=57168#p57168

Previous application: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1397&p=45812#p45812

Do note that who appears to be Dabkof was aged 22 at the time of both applications, and that he sold his previous account as mentioned in his first application.

@Drizzt, the account you mentioned to be your first account turns out to not be completely yours, why would we believe that the one you applied with is all yours?

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Drizzt___ » 15 Sep 2018 00:18

Dabkof wasnt always mine. Its was mine since the beginning of 2017. We played together before. He stopped playing, asked me to take care. Drizzt wasnt my idea of the name, I didnt create it, But I've played all games right here. How to prove that I'm this player? Well. I dont know, its up to you. Random Replays, sh's and so long, that is my offer. But i'm gonna accept your every decisions. Im gonna take care of my recent A LITTLE BIT. But without tryharding and playing on lights.

Drizzt___

Postby TheGamingLion » 19 Sep 2018 20:41

Your recent stats unfortunately don't quite convince us at the moment. If you get those up, especially the recent winrate (since you seem to be able to keep the WN8 up), preferrably with T10 tanks, to show us that you can still play on a certain level, it would be the deciding factor for us to send you an invite for trial.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications