Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application to rejoin

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Application to rejoin

Postby NoSkillJustLuck_ » 06 Nov 2018 22:14

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
Wot Profile: https://worldoftanks.eu/de/community/ac ... JustLuck_/
WoTLabs: http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/noskilljustluck_
WoTLife (cause I like it better): https://wot-life.com/eu/player/NoSkillJ ... 504154103/
I pretty much didn't play at all for ~8 or 9 month, which is why I sucked at tanks like I were a tomato when I started playing again in august. It took me 2 months or so to get used to all the new stuff, 3-5-7, new tanks etc., but now I regained most of my luck, so you can expect those 3k+ recents.

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
Obj. 277 (just got my hands on it), STB-1 (got a shitty gun but its sexy), Obj. 140 (because russia) and AMX 50B (because its a great tank if you ask me)

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

I'm mostly interested in platoons, as playing randoms with nice mates is what makes WoT the most interesting to me. As for SH battles I don't even know if I've got any stronghold approved tanks in my garage nowadays, at least on tier 8.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

D-H: My very first clan in WoT. I joined it when I was still really bad at the game and made some friends there. I returned to D-H for the time being after I left IDEAL in order to occasionally play some games with said friend.
FS: My second clan ever. Don't even remember much about it, since its already 3 years since I've been there.
IDEAL: I've been a member of this great clan for almost 2.5 years untill I was kicked for inactivity last year.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I know IDEAL from when I was a member and I've always very much enjoyed my time in IDEAL. That is why I konw that I can expect a relaxed atmosphere, platooning with nice and highly skilled players, a lot of banter during platoons and stronghold, as well as a great community that is way more than simply a WoT clan. I'd be really excited if I may be part of that again <3

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name is Niklas, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Germany. At the moment I'm studying English and Dutch (I just started learning Dutch, though) and I'm working part-time in a stationery store. I've started playing tanks in 2012 and I just can't stop, despite arty and RNG regularly shitting on me O:)
As I said before, after 2.5 years in the clan I was kicked for inactivity. Quite a lot of things changed in my life during 2017 (mostly for the better, like love, moving, study...), which is why I had a lot of things on mind other than tanks plus I simply did not have any spare time to spend on gaming. Now, however, I have enough time again to play a few evenings per week and that is why I'd like to get back into IDEAL :SOA:

Last edited by NoSkillJustLuck_ on 06 Nov 2018 22:15, edited 1 time in total.
NoSkillJustLuck_

Re: Application to rejoin

Postby Dr_Starfart » 06 Nov 2018 22:15

Old pleb insta yes <3
edit: meer nederlands meer beter :^)

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Starfart

Postby TheGamingLion » 06 Nov 2018 22:39

Git back here biaaatch <3

The player has left a clan recently and can accept the invite from 07/11/2018 17:20.

Sent an invite regardless.

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby NoSkillJustLuck_ » 07 Nov 2018 16:16

Luv u guys <3
I'll accept asap :SOA:

NoSkillJustLuck_

Return to WoT Clan Applications