Login or register with Wargaming Account

Long term application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 14 Jan 2019 20:40

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs
https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... urpleShift
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/purpleshift

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?
AMX 30, Obj 907, AMX 13 90 (High tier meds and lights)

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Strongholds, Clan Wars, general platooning.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
FAME -> KAZNA -> FAME -> OMNI

a. Left FAME as mojo asked me to join KAZNA to give it a go, I was in gold league in TCM with him
b. Low activity in the clan so returned to FAME
c. Couldn't play clan wars often due to ESL training and matches so left FAME again
d. Joined OMNI as good friend with Derz and to get involved more with a clan again
e. Left OMNI due to extended absence from the game (Exams)

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
Really want to get back into competitive again (unfortunately with WG killing off ESL clan battles are the next best thing) and be part of a community

6. Tell us something about yourself.
20, Mechanical Engineer, used to play in WGL (TCM & TWB), very competitive in any team game I play, from UK
Played with a couple of the guys before
:)
  • 4

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby Xen » 14 Jan 2019 20:48

Hai :3
  • 0

User avatar
Xen

Autism Officer
Autism Officer
 
Posts: 6295
Reputation: 3212

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 14 Jan 2019 20:50

Xen wrote:Hai :3


Siema :likeasear:
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby Brati007 » 14 Jan 2019 21:03

engineers are always welcome and i do recall your name but i am not sure if its connected to being toxic.
  • 0

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
User avatar
Brati007

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2760
Location: GEMS Masterraceland
Reputation: 1066

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 14 Jan 2019 21:23

Brati007 wrote:engineers are always welcome and i do recall your name but i am not sure if its connected to being toxic.


I take it looking at your profile picture you are an engineer also, what do you work with?
Unsure on your toxicity comment as I have always tried being as respectful as possible.
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby AngelofAwe » 14 Jan 2019 21:25

Did you trial for team DiNG once or am I remembering somebody else?
  • 0

User avatar
AngelofAwe

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 90
Reputation: 66

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 14 Jan 2019 21:34

AngelofAwe wrote:Did you trial for team DiNG once or am I remembering somebody else?


Yeah I played with DiNG guys for roughly 2 months.
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby Mettkrieger » 14 Jan 2019 22:00

Brati007 wrote:engineers are always welcome and i do recall your name but i am not sure if its connected to being toxic.

If he's toxic I like him :)
  • 0

User avatar
Mettkrieger

Member
Member
 
Posts: 400
Location: Koblenz, Germany
Reputation: 292

Re: Long term application

Postby Dr_Badthur » 14 Jan 2019 22:59

more british mr sexiіs D:
  • 0

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Image
mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Image

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Dr_Badthur

Forum Bot (Experimental)
Forum Bot (Experimental)
 
Posts: 2939
Location: troggeltland
Reputation: 402

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 14 Jan 2019 23:07

Dr_Badthur wrote:more british mr sexiіs D:


You have a great signature. I think Pere is correct :D
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby TheDrownedApe » 15 Jan 2019 10:59

PurpleShift wrote:5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
Really want to get back into competitive again (unfortunately with WG killing off ESL clan battles are the next best thing)


You know this is IDEAL right :thinking2:
  • 0

User avatar
TheDrownedApe

Member
Member
 
Posts: 217
Location: middle of the midlands
Reputation: 152

Re: Long term application

Postby Brati007 » 15 Jan 2019 17:24

PurpleShift wrote:
Brati007 wrote:engineers are always welcome and i do recall your name but i am not sure if its connected to being toxic.


I take it looking at your profile picture you are an engineer also, what do you work with?
Unsure on your toxicity comment as I have always tried being as respectful as possible.


started with level 3 maintenance, switched to independent industrial work preparation and now am into electronics.

maybe you were not toxic but tend to rage alot?
  • 0

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
User avatar
Brati007

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2760
Location: GEMS Masterraceland
Reputation: 1066

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 15 Jan 2019 18:32

Brati007 wrote:
PurpleShift wrote:
Brati007 wrote:engineers are always welcome and i do recall your name but i am not sure if its connected to being toxic.


I take it looking at your profile picture you are an engineer also, what do you work with?
Unsure on your toxicity comment as I have always tried being as respectful as possible.


started with level 3 maintenance, switched to independent industrial work preparation and now am into electronics.

maybe you were not toxic but tend to rage alot?


Not particularly, the occasional WTF in randoms but that is usually when some teammate thinks he is being hilarious.
I don't recognize your name tbh, have you changed it?

Nice, I have tinkered with electronics on the occasion but more into mechanical software side (also quite interested in software and luckily my job involves this on the occasion).


TheDrownedApe wrote:
PurpleShift wrote:5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
Really want to get back into competitive again (unfortunately with WG killing off ESL clan battles are the next best thing)


You know this is IDEAL right :thinking2:


Still a step up over 15 randoms doing whatever
(I hope :D )
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby Dr_Mokka » 15 Jan 2019 19:07

You might remember brati from the WGL-team KB @Shift.
He was the one always throwing advantages away
  • 1

Image

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
User avatar
Dr_Mokka

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2616
Location: Germany, Worms
Reputation: 2145

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 15 Jan 2019 19:13

Dr_Mokka wrote:You might remember brati from the WGL-team KB @Shift.
He was the one always throwing advantages away


Don't remember him personally but that would explain it.
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby Brati007 » 16 Jan 2019 00:24

PurpleShift wrote:
Dr_Mokka wrote:You might remember brati from the WGL-team KB @Shift.
He was the one always throwing advantages away


Don't remember him personally but that would explain it.


maybe tcm and twb joined gold league when kb was already dead?

i never watched wgl so i know your name from another source.
  • 0

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
User avatar
Brati007

Member
Member
 
Posts: 2760
Location: GEMS Masterraceland
Reputation: 1066

Re: Long term application

Postby PurpleShift » 16 Jan 2019 00:42

Brati007 wrote:
PurpleShift wrote:
Dr_Mokka wrote:You might remember brati from the WGL-team KB @Shift.
He was the one always throwing advantages away


Don't remember him personally but that would explain it.


maybe tcm and twb joined gold league when kb was already dead?

i never watched wgl so i know your name from another source.


Probably trained together whilst I was in TCM.
  • 0

PurpleShift

Trial
Trial
 
Posts: 8
Reputation: 4

Re: Long term application

Postby TheGamingLion » 16 Jan 2019 20:36

We accepted you as a mercenary for the upcoming campaign. If it turns out that you would like to stay with us after the campaign, we can figure that out together during/after the event.
If you are still in a clan, feel free to leave it and let us know when your 24h cooldown is over, so that we can send you an invite. If you are clanless, expect the invite very soon.

Make sure to relog on our forums after accepting the invite, so you get access to the internal section of our forum.
You will also receive an automated PM with some more information.


(If you have problems relogging, follow the steps in this post.)

Our TS3-adress is ts.idealclan.eu. When you are there, make sure to contact an Officer for member rights.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, depending on the matter, either an Officer or regular member.
  • 0

Image
User avatar
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer
 
Posts: 2899
Location: mChat
Reputation: 1670


Return to WoT Clan Applications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


Reputation System ©'