Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk sports thread

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: stronk sports thread

Postby burnzilla » 27 Oct 2014 23:17

neff topic: hope nobody here does crossfit, just had an awesome discussion about how retarded crossfit is >:D

just look at this and tell me you too think it's hilarious xD what kind of shitty training/challenge is this supposed to be ? how to ruin your shoulders and joints ? ^^
phpBB [video]

for entertainment:

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 27 Oct 2014 23:27

burnzilla wrote:neff topic: hope nobody here does crossfit, just had an awesome discussion about how retarded crossfit is >:D

just look at this and tell me you too think it's hilarious xD what kind of shitty training/challenge is this supposed to be ? how to ruin your shoulders and joints ? ^^
phpBB [video]

for entertainment:

:facepalm:
embrace the barbell mr sexiіs

Last edited by wetlioN on 27 Oct 2014 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 27 Oct 2014 23:29

"the meatspin.com of circuit training"..."a circuit training to see how many times you can swing your dick around...with another dudes dick in your ass - that's called a coach" aw man i'm laughing so hard :D

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Paris_Hilton » 01 Nov 2014 21:11

It's Halloween mr sexiі... time to show ur gains :smug:

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 08 Nov 2014 04:01

it's just so good <3 :xenisafag:

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby EPIC_RAGE » 09 Nov 2014 21:19

Dortmund - M'gladbach awesome own goal :popcorn:

https://vine.co/v/OiWMaqd7hPt

EPIC_RAGE

Postby sh4zbot » 10 Nov 2014 14:22

burnzilla wrote:

phpBB [video]

for these 100 "pullups" he needs the strength he could do 20 real pullups with, retarded with all this momentum hes using to get up. While explosive workout makes sense depending on your goal this is just plain stupid, only good for dickwaving in an antenatal exercise class maybe. :paris_hilton:

sh4zbot

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 10 Nov 2014 20:22

I call that the vertical worm dance

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 18 Dec 2014 19:58

phpBB [video]

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Chillius » 21 Dec 2014 10:29

Inspirational stuff:

dat commentary :smug:

Chillius

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 07 Jan 2015 22:01

Here as some shots of the basement i filled with torture devices with my two other brothers (also Arnie fans but not as extreme as me ofc >:D )

My backstory why i have a homegym:

We decided after 10 years (12 yrs for my bros) that it was time to move on from our gym in the town to our own because while it was the place to be at the start, it was really heading in a bad direction. All the serious guys trained there and inspired me to train hard every time i was there for many years and also seen Pumping Iron there for the first time, i was 15 years then and we didn't had broadband back then so i was oblivious of the more obscure Arnie movies, so i was really in awe. I finally saw my idol (I was an Arnie fan before i started training but was a complete tomato when it came to powerlifting and bodybuilding) training in Pumping Iron looking more massive than any others films he appeared in and he was confident cocky guy, just like in most of his movies >:D and it made me train more motivated after seeing. Then not long after I also found his biography on some 2nd hand book website and it become my personal bible ever since, it really give a good view of Arnie earlier years and when he did to become a rich guy by just being Arnie...

Anyho, the equipment was letting us down, grip on the barbells faded and one of the bars was even bent and didn't spin anymore plus on top of that the only good bar was a bloody powerlifting bar used for benching there, fyi, never ever use a powerlifting for benching since they are too flexible and spin way too sensitive, just buy a powerbar. Plus all the new yawning unmotivated general plebs that started a membership there, it is good to get fit but fucking hell trying to squat more then 200kg is really hard if your only motivation is yawning people playing on the smartphones between sets with 10-15m rests (wtf, rip in peace gains). In the final weeks there i was raping a legpress machine by using all the 20kg plates by putting 500kg on it for sets (the whole thing moved like it was maxed out during reps) and some dude with shorts, thick socks and those teacher sandals comes to me, "How do you do this? Do you take pills?" I look at him like Arnie looks at his wife in True Lies and coldly told him, "No, I never missed a leg day in 10 year that's all" and walked away.

That was my last memory of a workout in that place, good thing those times are over, the only thing i miss are some handfull training buddies that stayed in Limbo.

So, no more distractions, closed on holidays, summertimes and the lot just me and the iron, strenght comes from within but i still have extra motivational photos on the wall of famous bodybuilders to do that extra rep that separates the men from the boys.

The Cellar Gym:

Dumbells rack to 50kg (still expanding need 60kg for my birthday) and you can see hyperextension for lower back in corner and a PC for music in other corner:

Here is an leg extension add-on for the bench this thing actually can go up to 120kg

The other wall for various equipment (including power chains):

Inside the powerrack with photo of us above the mirror with Phil Heath (HEAT noob) in 2013 i think

Close-up of Victor signature, realllllly cool guy.

Weightstack and more equipment:

Lat Pully without stack (can also be used a row machine), Pull-up bar, some cheap-ass Pliant bench used as resting bench, oh and a boxing bag i used my aggression on generated by wot noobs...

Multi-press for quick shoulders, in/decline bench reps...

Expensive bar but its the one Ronnie used for his 800 pound squat, cant go wrong with these, their grip is very good

Lightweight, baby.

Better view, this really shreds skin if doing heavy squats so i use pussy pad, no joke, i prefer not to look like a mistreated person in the morning when my neck is fucked up

Manly handshake:

WITH BIG RON COLEMAN, HELL YEA, NOTHIN. BUT A PEANUT

Thats all, i have tons of more photos on the walls but lel takes to bloody long to post (also not included Arnie dumbbell). :pedoseal:

Ye, besides this i also like to bike and walk in forest, enjoy nature and the absence of civilization there ....

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby EPIC_RAGE » 07 Jan 2015 22:23

Think this guy won't try to enter the court again. REKT

phpBB [video]

EPIC_RAGE

Postby wetlioN » 08 Jan 2015 02:16

epic handshake with ronnie coleman?
:jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly: :jelly:
W O W
Kreygasm

now wheres dat arnie dumbbell? hypeextension? too weak for deadlift? :xenisafag:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Chillius » 08 Jan 2015 18:52

Good stuff Remmel. Keep pumping. :xenisafag:

I am a fan of home gyms. Myself, I like to train alone. I used to hit a local gym for back days, cuz my home gym was lacking equipment and I needed to hit other angles especially for the back. I go in, some guys a chatting/smartphoning obviously well in to their workout. I destroy my back in 50 mins (Mentzer bros + Yates ftw) and these guys are still chatting, wtf?!
Anyway, when I turned my garage into a home gym I started parking my car on the street. Few months later, my car got nicked. I reached a new level of NO PAIN NO GAIN. >:D

Chillius

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 13 Jan 2015 17:28

i thought about starting to do some yoga, has anyone experience with it and can maybe gib some basics/stuff to look for/and so on? :likeasear:
Spoiler:
research the benefits first before calling me a :brati: pls <3

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 13 Jan 2015 17:39

lol mr sexiі

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Bwargh » 13 Jan 2015 17:42

veitileiN wrote:i thought about starting to do some yoga, has anyone experience with it and can maybe gib some basics/stuff to look for/and so on? :likeasear:
Spoiler:

*types "is yoga for feggets and vegan only" on google* -> :brati:

Bwargh

Postby wetlioN » 13 Jan 2015 17:57

mr sexiіs >:D

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Kolbur » 13 Jan 2015 18:33

veitileiN wrote:i thought about starting to do some yoga, has anyone experience with it and can maybe gib some basics/stuff to look for/and so on? :likeasear:
Spoiler:

Do it, it is really easy to try out. Check out some yoga website (no clue here) and try some positions/exercises. The only really important rule is don't hurt yourself, meaning don't go too far into the positions when it hurts. They should strain you but still feel comfortable. Take your time and make slow movements. Meditation and other esoteric stuff is also part of yoga but can be ignored if you aren't interested in it. If you really want to get into it you need to join a yoga course.

Kolbur

Postby burnzilla » 14 Jan 2015 01:57

regarding the place where this is drifting to:

Spoiler:
prepare ur anus is also called "EA customer"

stop being a mr sexiі and embrace the one and only:

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii