Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: tank discussion

Postby H311fi5h » 22 Feb 2015 14:20

Either way, you can grind it in skirmish. And I'm pretty sure it will be 13 90, wouldn't make any sense to do it different.
Thinking about it, the ultimate troll would be to unlock it from the Lorraine, just like KV-13 goes to same tier T-43 >:D

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby CandyVanMan » 23 Feb 2015 17:41

I need to play my KV-2 more often :O

Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch your opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck.
CandyVanMan

Postby Thoryk » 23 Feb 2015 17:49

CandyVanMan wrote:I need to play my KV-2 more often :O

I watched it 4 times already ... pure awesome. If you want a KV-2 toon, just ask me (and/or Browser_PL).

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 23 Feb 2015 18:08

Awesome, however as with the T49 i only had more troll moments then rape moments :D.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Rabidal » 19 Apr 2015 21:59

Can you guys give me some tipps how I should play my Su-101? It feels like a step back than a step forward compared to the Su-100M1.

"You don´t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
Rabidal

Postby TheGamingLion » 19 Apr 2015 22:46

Rabidal wrote:Can you guys give me some tipps how I should play my Su-101? It feels like a step back than a step forward compared to the Su-100M1.

Like a german medium tank.
Redlinewanking, never stop it. And in the end of the game, pretend to be an E50 and yolo shit

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Marliini » 19 Apr 2015 22:47

Rabidal wrote:Can you guys give me some tipps how I should play my Su-101? It feels like a step back than a step forward compared to the Su-100M1.

Now you are scaring me. I'm not enjoying even the SU-100M1

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Tjappi0 » 20 Apr 2015 13:59

Little dpm machine with basically 0 armor. Treat it that way, dont expect to bounce anything.
Which means you should play 2nd line or a sneaky as fuck flanker. Your rotation is really fast so you can go around corners agressivly knowing the enemy isn't facing you.

Basically bushwanking to the max and a bit more mobile in the late stages of the game. Your camo is quite good I think, it's a td so it should be better then other 'regular' tanks anyways.
Your gun lacks the pen for T10's but shouldn't really struggle vs most T9's. Atleast not from their side's that is. Front is always a bit tricky but thats not where you want to be in the first place.

You can take that playstyle up to the 122-54, altho that gun is really good (lacks the acc but thats a different story)
Once on the 263 the yolo really starts!

AP is love, AP is life!
Tjappi0

Postby Thoryk » 20 Apr 2015 14:27

The top gun on the SU-101 has 330 pen with heat, so I don't think that is a problem even in tier 10 matches.

The real issues are:

- no gun depression
- low hp
- did I already mention the gun depression?

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby Tjappi0 » 20 Apr 2015 15:15

Thoryk wrote:The top gun on the SU-101 has 330 pen with heat, so I don't think that is a problem even in tier 10 matches.

The real issues are:

- no gun depression
- low hp
- did I already mention the gun depression?

Assuming you don't need gold cus you got skillz. If you lack skills you can use gold >:D
You can stick your ass against rocks or houses to create gun depression. Knowing the terrain/maps you should know where to go or where not to go.

AP is love, AP is life!
Tjappi0

Postby Keezoo » 20 Apr 2015 16:25

I'm currently grinding the su101 and loving it <3 I personally play it as a very passive td, basically just play it in a supportive role because of the tanks low health if you get spotted you will lose half your health ;( . If you can take advantage of the tanks insane dpm its deadly. With the bad gun depression, you just have to know where you can and cant go, but you can make it work ;)

TheGayMingLion wrote: yes i fap

veitileiN wrote:i have a sweaty ballsack just sitting here.

Skaruim wrote:Injected 3 marijuana's, turned gay and almost died

Xen wrote: I wish I could suck my own cock
Keezoo

Postby Rabidal » 20 Apr 2015 18:39

Thx guys, I will try to use your tipps and maybe I can enjoy the Su-101 now more <3

"You don´t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
Rabidal

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 03 May 2015 13:13

So finally had the chance to play the AMX-30 with the top gun now..... So im nearly at 3k avg dmg and i guess it wont be that hard to reach 3.5k with this insane rld. The tank is like a less agile PTA but with a faster reload. You NEED clutch braking and snapshot on this tank but dont have it yet.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 03 May 2015 13:14

Remmke wrote:So finally had the chance to play the AMX-30 with the top gun now..... So im nearly at 3k avg dmg and i guess it wont be that hard to reach 3.5k with this insane rld. The tank is like a less agile PTA but with a faster reload. You NEED clutch braking and snapshot on this tank but dont have it yet.

it turns like a bitch. i like my pta more, but i had some crappy first games in the amx 30.

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 03 May 2015 13:16

Remmke wrote:So finally had the chance to play the AMX-30 with the top gun now..... So im nearly at 3k avg dmg and i guess it wont be that hard to reach 3.5k with this insane rld. The tank is like a less agile PTA but with a faster reload. You NEED clutch braking and snapshot on this tank but dont have it yet.

you are the first one to say this, until now everyone said leo > amx 30 but i have no clue QQ

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 03 May 2015 13:30

Guess it comes down how used you are to the tank, its like the Type59. At first it sucks with the sloppy aimtime, acceleration and accuracy but once you figure out how to play it, its awesome. I had the same with the AMX-30, its bad traverse speed is a pain in the nuts but nothing a little adjustment to the playstyle can't fix. And is it me or is this gun more accurate than the PTAs?

What really kills it though are those around the corner city fights against other meds, you get outaimed but even more killing ... outturned. ;(

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby H311fi5h » 03 May 2015 13:38

I prefer the AMX-30 over both the Type 61 and the Leopard PTA. The gun is really good, just two things annoy me: For once the awful traverse. The tanks is fast, but feels really sluggish if you have to maneuver. And second, who he hell thought a fuel tank in the front right next to the driver was a good idea??? In 50 battles I burned down 3 times because double fires... M46 is still best of the bunch. But I'm generally not a fan of tanks with no armor. Might just as well drive a light tank.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby wetlioN » 03 May 2015 14:05

btw what does the amx have over the type61? DansGame

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 03 May 2015 14:16

Mobility, Camo, low profile, a little dpm and most importantly, you hit what you aim for. I really disliked the Type for this. With the PTA and AMX you will hit if you aim. With the M46 you won't always hit, but you don't need to aim. With the Type 61 you fully aim for half an eternity and still miss.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby wetlioN » 03 May 2015 15:46

for a medium which needs to snapshot and not rely on armor

agility >>> top speed

thats why i dont feel the amx30 right now. :(

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section