Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk games

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: stronk games

Postby X_GForcex_X » 09 Oct 2015 21:24

Anyone played Star Wars Battlefront? Downloaded the beta today and I have to say it looks amazing. The graphics are amazing and I still get 60 fps on the highest settings (gtx970) the gameplay is very nice aswel
Some random screenshot with Luke Skywalker (dead) http://imgur.com/lm5YlZL

X_GForcex_X

Postby AaMelon » 10 Oct 2015 00:42

Beta is always cool and fun. As soon as release is out, I will probably play it for 2 months then quit, just like I did with BF4. Only the eSports scene made me keep playing that game. Is just gonna be a clusterfuck, also since the game is published by EA; DLC's for $39 inc
This is basically just a reskin of Battlefield. I wish battlefront 2015 was like the old battlefront with space battles and all those fun game modes :(

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Sekundenkleber » 10 Oct 2015 01:03

To be honest, so far it looks like the multiplayer will be fun for a few hours and thats it.

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 10 Oct 2015 17:19

RIP the dream :feelsbad:

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby burnzilla » 13 Oct 2015 17:24

same opinion as the guys before me. not worth the 60€, prolly wait for another special with game + prem acc for 30-40€ and then i'm gonna buy it.
for now the content of the game ( modes, maps, weapons, unlocks etc ) is just not enough to keep u playing for more than a few hours...
except the high price, fucked up dlc policy and little content nothing negative so far.
runs smooth on max settings, no laggs, balance seemse quite nice ( if the teams are even ) and looks+sounds fantastic :SOA:

did the same with bf4 and bought it 1 year later with prem for 25€ and had lot of content + players...

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Alm1ghtyArtur » 13 Oct 2015 23:27

I rate 10/10. Would play again.

Alm1ghtyArtur

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Winter » 14 Oct 2015 02:59

Ah was wondering if people were talking about battlefront somewhere. Had 2 good tries of at least an hour each, first thought 'meh' to then going just plain bad on the second run.

Good:
-Star Wars: not the biggest fan but to me it felt like it was done well, both in audio and graphics it really felt like star wars to me.

-Sound/Graphics: like I said good audio and it both looks and runs great despite apparently being below the retarded recommended specs (it did put everything to ultra by default on my machine).

-Uhm.. people getting stepped on by AT-ATs is pretty funny

Bad:
-Mouse sensitivity: for some reason went way over the top in vehicles/turrets, this is DICE they have made plenty of games that combine FPS with vehicles so that's just terrible. Later discovered it actually has mouse acceleration that can't be disabled.

-Balance: was off in several ways, one of the two maps was so unbalanced it made you wonder if they ever tested it with over 10 people. Some of the powerups (like walkers and fighters) seemed to be too common, like fast vehicle respawn servers in BF, no fun taking the effort to destroy something when the next one is up pretty much right away. Also not using an ammo system and then have fairly powerful grenades on a 9 sec cooldown with infinite ammo, ouch.

-Hiding essential stuff behind rank-ups: they've done this in BF as well, like hiding the defib (revive) for the medic behind a grind in BF3, no matter how small the grind is, it's just shit. For the infantry map jumppacks (locked behind a grind of a few hours) were at the very least really convenient, on the other map you could get to places you couldn't get without it. And then you'd have people with infinite ammo and regenerating health camping on high ground, which is bad.

-No server browser

-'Squad' system: You could make an 8 player party to join servers, which then restricted you to a 2 man partner system in-game. Very awkward, no different colours for the others in your party or friends list either. I get they didn't want people constantly spawning on each other, but it's so easy to have someone on their own when you want to play with a group and you're limited to 2 people for each squad/platoon/whatever.
Sidenote: it was nice that you could use the equipment of your 'partner' [insert giggle] no matter what you had unlocked. Sadly these were bound to 1-3 by default and if you always use you grenade on 1 or maybe changed the button to a specific grenade button.... well sucks to be you because you will use the order your partner set it to.

Spoiler:
Winter

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 15 Oct 2015 16:26

Picked up this for el cheapo:

Its a stronk game if you like Doom, Quake, Unreal, Serious Sam style fps

And this one, lel couldn't resist...

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 15 Oct 2015 17:11

never really god used to the movement in painkiller, but i only played it for a very short time

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 15 Oct 2015 17:30

l2downloadyourmindintothematrix then

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby McLinkzorr » 16 Oct 2015 19:49

NoobInOPTank wrote:I bought Dirt Rally in Early Access some days ago and it's awesome! Totally recommend if you want a challenge, but you definitely need a wheel and patience for this game. Even the lower difficulty levels are tough and if you do one mistake the entire stage is rekt :P

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310560

I bought a steamkey from MMOGA for around 30 bucks

this game is Kreygasm with logitech G27

My car looks like this after every race

:sealmato:

McLinkzorr

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 17 Oct 2015 13:48

Someone here interested in MMORPGs?
I would like to play Dragons Prophet, but imo such games are only true fun if you play with at least 2 people.
Plis join lonely Mokka <3
phpBB [video]

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby AaMelon » 17 Oct 2015 14:10

McMokka wrote:Someone here interested in MMORPGs?
I would like to play Dragons Prophet, but imo such games are only true fun if you play with at least 2 people.
phpBB [video]

p2p mmorpg > f2p mmorpg

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 17 Oct 2015 14:40

AaMelon wrote:
phpBB [video]

p2p mmorpg > f2p mmorpg

not going to pay for a game i am only playing in between wot :) Also dont know how long I want to play. + I payed for Guild Wars 2 and am not interested anymore :( So I rather stick to a F2P where I can tame and ride dragons :dealwithit:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby AaMelon » 17 Oct 2015 14:50

McMokka wrote:
AaMelon wrote:
phpBB [video]

p2p mmorpg > f2p mmorpg

not going to pay for a game i am only playing in between wot :) Also dont know how long I want to play. + I payed for Guild Wars 2 and am not interested anymore :( So I rather stick to a F2P where I can tame and ride dragons :dealwithit:

Thing with GW2 is that it's f2p now XD But it still feels like p2p with all the restrictions. It's actually a pretty good game if you play with friends that is, but then again that's how it is with all mmorpgs. But this game doesn't really feel repeatable, hence why I like it. Especially the quest system and levelling. There are no mounts unfortunately :(

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 17 Oct 2015 17:13

available for pre-purchase on steam since yesterday. awesome. love it.
l4d in warhammer fantasy + crafting + loot

:gusta:

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 22 Oct 2015 18:55

phpBB [video]

:gusta: rip other games :gusta:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 22 Oct 2015 19:15

Looks like Q3 with new tricks, and uhm, gamepad aiming is just funny to watch its so slow.

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 22 Oct 2015 19:34

Remmke wrote:Looks like Q3 with new tricks, and uhm, gamepad aiming is just funny to watch its so slow.

yea. usually doom didnt have some kind of advanced movement. lets see if there will be some strafe jumping. but game looks still fast

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 22 Oct 2015 20:06

Looks like you can play as the REVENANT isn't that advanced enough?! >:D

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section