Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: tank discussion

Postby orgu » 23 Jun 2015 07:03

H311fi5h wrote:Sure, considering it earns credits it's really good. I'd play it over the T34 or Löwe any day. But it's still not as good as regular tank.
What do you think about this: I'll take up to 3 IS-5 in my skirmishes, after every single one of those 19 who wants it has received the gold for it. Better start playing CW :P
When is that CW 2.0 coming out? :dealwithit:

orgu

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Tjappi0 » 23 Jun 2015 13:19

WZ111 > IS-5

AP is love, AP is life!
Tjappi0

Postby Marliini » 27 Jun 2015 15:10

Need help with the Conqueror(T9 HT one). It is making me thinking about slicing my wrists rather playing it. I'm not sure was I sold a faulty one, but mine seems to have the same amount of armour as Leo PTA. If I had to choose between facing T10 TDs in the T9 MT Cent. 7 or facing anything above T7 in Conqueror I feel I would have better chances to bounce stuff in the Cent. 7. So can someone who likes the Conqueror and knows how to use it upload some decent replays so I could maybe learn to use it or I'll just continue using it like the PTA sniping in the third or fourth line of battle

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby H311fi5h » 27 Jun 2015 15:15

Wait for 9.9 to get crazy turret armor buff.
Or I'll platoon with you some time. Awesome gun, awesome tank.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby wetlioN » 27 Jun 2015 15:49

Marliini wrote:Need help with the Conqueror(T9 HT one). It is making me thinking about slicing my wrists rather playing it. I'm not sure was I sold a faulty one, but mine seems to have the same amount of armour as Leo PTA. If I had to choose between facing T10 TDs in the T9 MT Cent. 7 or facing anything above T7 in Conqueror I feel I would have better chances to bounce stuff in the Cent. 7. So can someone who likes the Conqueror and knows how to use it upload some decent replays so I could maybe learn to use it or I'll just continue using it like the PTA sniping in the third or fourth line of battle

phpBB [video]

i also got into a whole new level of love mining playing this piece of shit back then. maybe wait for the turret buff if theres one coming. this tank has absolutely no point in the battle. dont play it solo as its not mobile nor armored to carry games. platoon with other t9 heavies who take some shells for you.

god this tank sucks

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 27 Jun 2015 16:58

i played it 100% solo and did enjoy it quite a lot. i always thought of it as a better m103.
ofc it's not a frontline tank which goes in first or peekaboo's all the time, but other than that it has a really nice gun, dpm, depression and mobility ( for a heavy ).

only tip i can give u so far is the same as what veit already said. don't go in first. play it more like a supportive heavy tank and snipe from distance ( btw that HESH round is so awesome vs lights/lorr/50 100's/isu and stuff like that >:D )

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 27 Jun 2015 17:00

burnzilla wrote:i played it 100% solo and did enjoy it quite a lot. i always thought of it as a better m103.
ofc it's not a frontline tank which goes in first or peekaboo's all the time, but other than that it has a really nice gun, dpm, depression and mobility ( for a heavy ).

only tip i can give u so far is the same as what veit already said. don't go in first. play it more like a supportive heavy tank and snipe from distance ( btw that HESH round is so awesome vs lights/lorr/50 100's/isu and stuff like that >:D )

i agree on your points. the gun reks everyone, but you dont have the armor nor mobilty to survive.

imo its the worst support tank ever with the most awesome gun. dat hesh tho >:D

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 27 Jun 2015 21:27

back in the days where Veit used mods :tomatard:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby wetlioN » 29 Jun 2015 08:01

artillery will undergo a test of changes (a prototype for an overhaul was already decided upon). There will be both a rebalance of vehicles and the addition of new features. The goal is to make the class more comfortable but less irritating for others (it will include timers, removal of oneshots, artillery "lighting up" the square from where it is shooting)

Kreygasm

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Winter » 29 Jun 2015 11:49

http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/201 ... 015-q.html

Sources can be helpful things ;)

Also just using it as an excuse to go off topic

- Storm agrees that small stones hidden in bushes are a problem and need to be eliminated

I have always been fully convinced they hired someone to specifically put rocks behind bushes in line with the most common direction people drive through them..

Spoiler:
Winter

Postby AngryBanana » 29 Jun 2015 21:03

Winter wrote:
- Storm agrees that small stones hidden in bushes are a problem and need to be eliminated

I have always been fully convinced they hired someone to specifically put rocks behind bushes in line with the most common direction people drive through them..

Totally, there's this one stealth rock on mines right in the route from the north base to the hill that always rekt my speed trying to rush the hill.
The fact that I still remember this 8 months after quitting wot should tell you how much I like that rock :angryseal:

AngryBanana

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby KingYoshiLuca » 08 Jul 2015 20:34

is Panther II in Stronghold a thing? >:D

KingYoshiLuca

Trial
Trial

Postby H311fi5h » 08 Jul 2015 21:45

Do I really have to answer that question?

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Tjappi0 » 08 Jul 2015 22:08

Since it is not a premium you can use it in fishy's games. >:D

AP is love, AP is life!
Tjappi0

Postby wetlioN » 09 Jul 2015 00:40

KingYoshiLuca wrote:is Panther II in Stronghold a thing? >:D

it is a nazi tank which helped the 3rd reich (well in blue prints lel) and therefore not politically correct being played

meanwhile E50M officially confirmed WEAK
phpBB [video]

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Swoopie » 09 Jul 2015 10:12

veitileiN wrote:
KingYoshiLuca wrote:is Panther II in Stronghold a thing? >:D

it is a nazi tank which helped the 3rd reich (well in blue prints lel) and therefore not politically correct being played

meanwhile E50M officially confirmed WEAK
phpBB [video]

Here I was expecting some epic gameplay. Veit failed to deliver, never nugget.

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby BeyondD » 10 Jul 2015 12:26

Dat ammo rack poor veit QQ

BeyondD

Postby burnzilla » 23 Jul 2015 18:55

has anyone tried/bought the t6 japanese tiger ?
any feedback?

looks pretty gud imo and i'm currently saving guld to buy it when it comes into ze ingameshop.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 23 Jul 2015 19:08

burnzilla wrote:has anyone tried/bought the t6 japanese tiger ?
any feedback?

looks pretty gud imo and i'm currently saving guld to buy it when it comes into ze ingameshop.

its complete utter trash. dont even bother :|

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 23 Jul 2015 19:09

Don't waste your money on that. Maybe with a 50% discount or something. The gun is shit, it's slow and the armor doesn't save you.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section