Login or register with Wargaming Account

tank discussion

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: tank discussion

Postby burnzilla » 23 Jul 2015 19:15

mkaaaay, gotta listen to ze pr0's :pokeseal:

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 23 Jul 2015 19:23

burnzilla wrote:mkaaaay, gotta listen to ze pr0's :pokeseal:

just watch orzanel playing it. its so trashy, the gun is ridiculously bad

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 23 Jul 2015 19:28

who is orzanel? only know the name from loin's signature >:D

only stream i watch is ventil :eggplant: #keeper

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby KingYoshiLuca » 23 Jul 2015 20:04

next month is wargaming anniversary they will make a discount surely?

KingYoshiLuca

Trial
Trial

Postby wetlioN » 23 Jul 2015 20:44

burnzilla wrote:who is orzanel? only know the name from loin's signature >:D

only stream i watch is ventil :eggplant: #keeper

<3

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Sekundenkleber » 23 Jul 2015 20:47

KingYoshiLuca wrote:next month is wargaming anniversary they will make a discount surely?

well is it in the ingame shop? 4Head

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby H311fi5h » 23 Jul 2015 20:51

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby KingYoshiLuca » 23 Jul 2015 20:56

Sekundenkleber wrote:
KingYoshiLuca wrote:next month is wargaming anniversary they will make a discount surely?

well is it in the ingame shop? 4Head

doesnt matter :eggplant:

KingYoshiLuca

Trial
Trial

Postby TheGamingLion » 23 Jul 2015 21:02

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby burnzilla » 07 Aug 2015 16:54

hello gais,

i'm just curious if anybody has played superpershing since the "buffs" and if it's playable again ?

anyone having a panther88 and could give some feedback ?

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 07 Aug 2015 17:15

Super Pershing is actually really good now. I had several games with over 3k bounced not losing any health. You need to spam quite some gold, but it still earns decent credits.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Tjappi0 » 07 Aug 2015 21:10

H311fi5h wrote:Super Pershing is actually really good now. I had several games with over 3k bounced not losing any health. You need to spam quite some huge advantage ammo, but it still earns decent credits.

fyp

Edit: What buffs?

AP is love, AP is life!
Tjappi0

Postby H311fi5h » 07 Aug 2015 21:15

HD model armor changes. Basically the entire front is 250+ mm effective, the turret 300+
As long as you can keep some distance to make shots at the cupolas difficult, the armor will hold up against most tanks you can meet with preferential matchmaking. It's probably the best armored tank on tier 8 right now.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Speshul_Snowflake » 07 Aug 2015 21:51

I agree. I really enjoy the Superpershing since he got the HD model.

Speshul_Snowflake

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Winter » 14 Aug 2015 17:34

So quick summary of the jap tanks as they are on test currently:

-Tier 4: I usually check the tier 4 to see to which tank I should free XP, it's a slow piece of shit, skip it.

-Tier 5: 40 km/h on flat ground+100 tons=about 400 ramming damage even to the heaviest of tanks it can run into. Also fairly manouverable despite the size and weight. Not sure about the gun's pen but seems like a T-150 gun at tier 5 atm, so I'd recommend starting here unless you really have loads of free XP.

-Tier 6: KV-2 with armour, more AP pen, less HE pen

-Tier 7: Decent gun and front armour, first one that's properly slow iirc (25ish km/h)

-Tier 8: The free XP sink of the line, top gun has 215 pen, premium ammo nowhere to be found. Better get flanking with that amazing 25km/h.

-Tier 9/10: Putting these together because they're pretty much the same, tier 10 get's the usual better gun stats across the board, little bit of armour and health.

I'd say not bad but unlike the German superheavies they do have obvious cupolas. Guns seem decent but I may have been shooting at close range too much so far. As for the armour, the sides are nowhere near as good as the Germans (this goes for lower tiers as well), and the front while it seems decent, we're still talking WoT here so it will probably suffer from 300+ pen premium spam.

Will I get it, sure, do I expect to take out the tier 10 often after the first few weeks, probably not. I'd say get it while it's hot so you still have some more people confused about the weakspots, after that it will probably turn into a big, sad tank that wishes it brought an umbrella against the arty rain..

Spoiler:
Winter

Postby wetlioN » 14 Aug 2015 18:33

Winter wrote:So quick summary of the jap tanks as they are on test currently:

-Tier 4: I usually check the tier 4 to see to which tank I should free XP, it's a slow piece of shit, skip it.

-Tier 5: 40 km/h on flat ground+100 tons=about 400 ramming damage even to the heaviest of tanks it can run into. Also fairly manouverable despite the size and weight. Not sure about the gun's pen but seems like a T-150 gun at tier 5 atm, so I'd recommend starting here unless you really have loads of free XP.

-Tier 6: KV-2 with armour, more AP pen, less HE pen

-Tier 7: Decent gun and front armour, first one that's properly slow iirc (25ish km/h)

-Tier 8: The free XP sink of the line, top gun has 215 pen, premium ammo nowhere to be found. Better get flanking with that amazing 25km/h.

-Tier 9/10: Putting these together because they're pretty much the same, tier 10 get's the usual better gun stats across the board, little bit of armour and health.

I'd say not bad but unlike the German superheavies they do have obvious cupolas. Guns seem decent but I may have been shooting at close range too much so far. As for the armour, the sides are nowhere near as good as the Germans (this goes for lower tiers as well), and the front while it seems decent, we're still talking WoT here so it will probably suffer from 300+ pen premium spam.

Will I get it, sure, do I expect to take out the tier 10 often after the first few weeks, probably not. I'd say get it while it's hot so you still have some more people confused about the weakspots, after that it will probably turn into a big, sad tank that wishes it brought an umbrella against the arty rain..

played the t8 and the t10 on the testserver. i guess starting the line and maybe playing 1-2 games a day is optimal. free xping or hardgrind will be a waste of ressources. theyre not worth it, just troll

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 16 Aug 2015 19:52

Rip, all these negative reviews. :nohype:

I guess the tier5 and maybe 9 are the only two worth playing.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Winter » 05 Sep 2015 20:07

Just got the tier 9 with the help of some free XP. I don't think I was too far off in my previous post except for a few things..

Tier 7, actually faster than the tier 6 due to ground resistance

Tier 8, no gun depression at the front due to shitty mini-turret. Derp gun at least made it sort of playable but free XPed the end after constant tier X games

Tier 9, seems like they nerfed the speed since the test from 25 km/h down to 20 km/h. I really don't know what they were thinking there, more playable than the tier 8 due to not getting fucked by gun depression when people facehug.. but fuck that speed..

Spoiler:
Winter

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 01 Oct 2015 19:58

Katharsis wrote:I agree. I really enjoy the Superpershing since he got the HD model.

Sold it for JT88 back in the days :feelsbad:

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 01 Oct 2015 23:19

Remmke wrote:
Katharsis wrote:I agree. I really enjoy the Superpershing since he got the HD model.

Sold it for JT88 back in the days :feelsbad:

:feelsbad:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section