Login or register with Wargaming Account

GET REKT SPAIN

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: GET REKT SPAIN

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 04 Jul 2014 16:39

Pastaiolo wrote:If Germany doesn't win against the baguette eaters all german playurs in IDEAL will be reported to WG support

And what about the pasta eaters? :sealmato:

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Pastaiolo » 04 Jul 2014 17:00

They are safe and sound in Italy eating pasta all the time

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 04 Jul 2014 19:31

Pastaiolo wrote:They are safe and sound in Italy eating pasta all the time

bawnjorno :stopspammingthisshit:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 05 Jul 2014 08:58

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 05 Jul 2014 09:21

Damn you Germany destroying what should have been a great game! Can't blame them though after scoring so early. I'm calling a Belgium v Germany final.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby wetlioN » 05 Jul 2014 09:33

Bowser_nl wrote:Damn you Germany destroying what should have been a great game! Can't blame them though after scoring so early. I'm calling a Belgium v Germany final.

ned vs ger :likeasear:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby kihrEx » 05 Jul 2014 09:39

costa rica vs argentina finale :P would be so epic. Or germoneey vs costa rica, that would be nice too

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby kihrEx » 05 Jul 2014 13:55

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 05 Jul 2014 15:01

Brazil will have to play the semi-final w/o Neymar & Silva.
Belgium has no chance against Argentina, they had problems against an underdog team "Murica FUCK YEAH!". Used all energy against them, gl against Argentina
Germany & Brazil has played bad this season, but we will see. Not to mention that yesterday Colombia had the referee against them.
Netherlands played very good. Good comeback from European Championship & WC. But again, they're doing way too many mistakes. Mistakes shall not be done in finals.
Costa Rica, epic season for them. Playing very good against top teams, but boring football.
We will see how well Netherlands do it against Costa Rica tonight. Same with Belgium and Argentina.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 05 Jul 2014 15:59

Aa_Melon wrote:Belgium has no chance against Argentina

Don't be too sure. Argentina is terrible, they only have messi.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby AaMelon » 05 Jul 2014 16:04

Bowser_nl wrote:
Aa_Melon wrote:Belgium has no chance against Argentina

Don't be too sure. Argentina is terrible, they only have messi.

Argentina has been in the finals & semi-finals how many times? Compared to Belgium, they're almost no match. But we will see. Honestly, if they didn't have that much luck against USA that match they would have been at the same level as Denmark who crushed Netherlands 2-0
Argentina is very good at offensive. OFC They're relying much on Messi, but he's not the only one. Never heard of the assist-finisher that has scored & assisted many goals for Argentina yet? Angel Di Maria.
All Argentina need is much better defence players + goalkeeper then they're almost perfect.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 05 Jul 2014 16:22

Aa_Melon wrote:Argentina has been in the finals & semi-finals how many times? Compared to Belgium, they're almost no match. .

You cant base it on past performances. Argentina is going through a bad generation of players (apart from Messi ofc) while Belgium has the best generation of talent they have EVER had. We will see, but this will not be a walk over for Argentina. I'd bet on a win for Belgium.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Pastaiolo » 05 Jul 2014 16:35

Indeed, look at Italy and Spain being out

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 05 Jul 2014 16:42

As a matter of fact, you can't say anything for sure in sports and that's what makes it so beautiful, isn't it?

ShrubberyCollector

Postby AaMelon » 05 Jul 2014 16:47

Bowser_nl wrote:
Aa_Melon wrote:Argentina has been in the finals & semi-finals how many times? Compared to Belgium, they're almost no match. .

You cant base it on past performances. Argentina is going through a bad generation of players (apart from Messi ofc) while Belgium has the best generation of talent they have EVER had. We will see, but this will not be a walk over for Argentina. I'd bet on a win for Belgium.

Actually I can base it on the past performances. Same coach same strategy. This is football, and not to mention these are national teams. The player setup has been the same for the last years, and this has been a very good year for Argentina. If Belgium wins now, then congrats to them. But it won't happen.
And tbh, I am not supporting Argentina, I hate Messi. Shit player in my opinion. He's nothing without his teammates. Worthless. I hate all South-American teams. Look at the butthurt Mexico team, and if you haven't noticed. These brazilians are supporting all south-american teams. They want all european teams to go out. Idk if you watched the match between Mexico and Netherlands, but everytime Mexico got the ball, the audience cheered to heaven.
And what a hell noisy match everytime Netherlands or even Switzerland got the ball. All I heard was a friggin cat scratching a blackboard. Couldn't even hear the commentators. Omg, two days headache. It was painful
But I am not supporting Belgium either, so we will see. I doubt they will win over Argentina, quite even. Belgium has good mid-defenders, Argentina has good midfielders. Quite even. I sense an intense match.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 05 Jul 2014 16:56

ShrubberyCollector wrote:As a matter of fact, you can't say anything for sure in sports and that's what makes it so beautiful, isn't it?

True, everything can happen.

Who would have thought USA played so well this year. Especially against Belgium. Dat PACE doe

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 05 Jul 2014 19:34

Well, it was close, Argentina won in the German way, score early and defend well. The early goal made it easy for them and Belgium never played their game. Hazard was completely crap, and pumping long balls to Fellaini and van Buyten is just terrible. Give them a good coach and Belgium will be a favorite for the EC in two years.

It's a shame since a Netherlands - Belgium semi final would have been awesome. Hopefully Di Maria is out because hes a bigger threat than Messi at the moment.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Bowser_nl » 06 Jul 2014 17:04

After watching 120minutes of us missing chances.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Bowser_nl » 06 Jul 2014 17:07

>:D

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Brati007 » 06 Jul 2014 18:33

brazil will most likely lose with their current setup and the emo stuff so this leaves option for the best final possible, ger-netherland would be epic but unfortunately argentina > netherlands .. so what do you guess for final ?

i predict 2-1 for argentina cause germany has no gud playerers and won all the games by biased referee

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section