Login or register with Wargaming Account

Do you play AW?

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Do you play Armored Warfare?

Yes (Very active)
6%
Sometimes (Every now and then)
11%
Rarely (Once a month)
No votes
No
83%

Total votes : 18

Do you play AW?

Postby AaMelon » 27 Mar 2016 10:17

So I recently just got into tanks again, but AW this time. Unfortunately I only see a very few IDEAL members online and playing it actively at peak time and none at late night.
I want to know exactly how many IDEAL members are playing AW so we can maybe take it even more serious when it comes to clan management, activities on so on in AW, although ofc there aren't much you can do as a CLAN in the game yet, but soon...

Do you play AW?

EDIT: Spelling*

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Re: Do you play AW?

Postby Thoryk » 27 Mar 2016 10:46

I dedicated so much time and money to world of tanks, I dont't want to start another tank game. Also my nickname got taken, even tho i registered it at the beta.

I just login when there is a free tank to get. :pokeseal:

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 27 Mar 2016 10:51

I switch between WoT and AW, atm playing WoT (because im not playing these grindfest games without prem).

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby Swoopie » 27 Mar 2016 12:58

The game doesn't run too well on my laptop sadly (All on low, getting 20-30 fps).

Welp, atleast I got this back in the days, incase I want to start playing it more seriously: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/armore ... 0-6431192/

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 27 Mar 2016 14:03

Swoopie wrote:The game doesn't run too well on my laptop sadly (All on low, getting 20-30 fps).

Welp, atleast I got this back in the days, incase I want to start playing it more seriously: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/armore ... 0-6431192/

It should be better optimized than WoT if I am not mistaken. What's your CPU?

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Swoopie » 27 Mar 2016 14:37

AaMelon wrote:
Swoopie wrote:The game doesn't run too well on my laptop sadly (All on low, getting 20-30 fps).

It should be better optimized than WoT if I am not mistaken. What's your CPU?

i5 4200m (2,5GHz Dual Core) with HD4600, 4gb DDR3 ram

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby gigeli » 31 Mar 2016 17:32

AaMelon wrote:So I recently just got into tanks again, but AW this time. Unfortunately I only see a very few IDEAL members online and playing it actively at peak time and none at late night.
I want to know exactly how many IDEAL members are playing AW so we can maybe take it even more serious when it comes to clan management, activities on so on in AW, although ofc there aren't much you can do as a CLAN in the game yet, but soon...

Do you play AW?

EDIT: Spelling*

At the moment I'm actually more or less quite active. To be honest, they still need to fix a lot of shit and balance the game and especially the maps properly, otherwise I quite like to troll people with AFV's and TD's. MBT gameplay is in my opinion just boring and it's like butting each others heads - So I can purely understand that many of our members don't want to play it.
A thing I noticed is, that I get a lot of hate in AW because I'm in IDEAL. I remember times in WoT, where people were friendly and happy to see you in their team. Did that change in WoT as well? ...Probably might

gigeli

Postby somegras » 31 Mar 2016 17:34

gigeli wrote:Did that change in WoT as well? ...Probably might

TBH, I've never gotten any abuse for that. People are usually rather friendly. Do keep in mind that a large portion of their (AW) playerbase is people fed up with WoT in any shape or form.

somegras

Return to Public Friends' Section