Login or register with Wargaming Account

GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Postby TayIor_Swift » 30 Apr 2016 08:58

Throw some spoiler tagz down pls

Spoiler:
I just saw the posts in the stronk movie/tv things:

#1 Dorne was utter shite:
- Sand snakes now have teleportation abilities
- Areo Hotah (the 2m, 140kg big black dude and Doran's bodyguard) was one of the best warriors in the GoT world (killed Arys Oakheart, member of Bobby B's kingsguard) and the bastard midget daughter of Oberyn kills him... with a pocket knife..?

tbh I'd be happy if they totally killed off the Dorne storyline now (but yknow D&D won't) and focussed on Euron Greyjoy, which brings me onto:

#2 Meereen:
- Burned harbour. Dany needs ships. Uncle Euron comes to the rescue in (probably) about EP8 of S6 when Dany conquers Khal Moro's (Jhago's) Khalasar, Tyrion/Varys identified the cause of the Meereen mess and the battle of fire takes place.
- Tyrion and Varys are literally made for each other.
- "You're in the great game now.." I wonder who he's talking to about this - any ideas? Dany or someone else?

#3 The Wall:
- Unsurprising, Jon will be ressurected sometime in the near future, but I imagine they're going to play the events at the wall quite slowly this season. Wildlings need to travel a long distance to save Snow, Mel needs to do a lot of exfoliation (she didn't give her life for Jon, she's about 200 years old but uses some beauty potion shit to make everyone think she's a pengting). Expect end of episode 3 for resurrection (and yeah, there were some pics of him fighting).
- The Onion Knight has my fealty. Idk about you but I fucking love Ser Davos, this guy is gunna get a lot more screen time in the future (and might turn into a very key player later on in the storyline).

#4 Close to the Wall:
> They purposely don't show Jon's resurrection in Ep1 to build a foundation for other characters.
> No bran.

Kinda shit but again not really surprising, Bran's biggest card this season is showing the audience who Jon Snow's mother and father is... That thing with the Night's King in the trailer looks pretty cool too.

#5 Sansa
- Awwwwwwwwwwwwh, just like Lady Cat.

#6 The Lannisters
- LOL this is such a sweet spot after S3E9.
- Jamie lost quite a bit of his progression. Cersei looks like less of a milf whilst still being retarded.
- The future looks more dramatic than a gaming lion outburst tho so should be interesting w/regards to faith militant.

"The game must not be too fast and must not be... the enemy team must not survive and shit"
"Fuck me in the ass man"

- PENTA. The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Re: GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Postby fnz_ » 30 Apr 2016 17:43

Spoiler:
Will be disappointing if Jon isn't the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.

Come dickie dickie dickie dickie dickie
MichiG - 03/30/2016

I demolished him with my ass
Daquicker - 03/30/2016

Racism is a problem
McMokka - 14/04/2016

Captain Avenger, the first America
McMokka - 23/4/2016

Afk, I have to shit
McMokka - 28/4/2016
fnz_

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Orrie » 30 Apr 2016 23:59

Spoiler:
Thread title clearly states spoilers, yet still using spoiler tags. :paris_hilton:

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby TayIor_Swift » 02 May 2016 08:00

Chiliboy_Ralepelle wrote:
Spoiler:
Will be disappointing if Jon isn't the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.

Spoiler:
I think Bran will confirm this in a tower of joy flashback soon enough. At this point, I'd say with 100% belief that R+L does indeed = J

@Orrie, giving people another chance not to spoil their shit ^^

"The game must not be too fast and must not be... the enemy team must not survive and shit"
"Fuck me in the ass man"

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby TayIor_Swift » 02 May 2016 10:12

S6 E2
Spoiler:
HOLY SHIT. One of my favourite GoT episodes by far. Highlights:

> Euron Greyjoy comes to kill Balon, like a fucking badass I must add. "I am the storm".
There will be a kingsmoot, Euron will win and be the next king of the iron islands. He will rape and pillage. He will be in Meereen before the end of the season and Dany will have one of the largest armies in the 7 kingdoms.

> Tyrion releases dragons
This lil guy is probably the best character in the show at this point. Maybe he walks on two leg shaped rhinoceros bollocks.
- See spoiler below for his heritage

> Tommen proves he's the first self-aware king in the last 200 years.
It's actually refreshing to see a Lannister that's not a massive cunt, then again, Cersei is his mother so it's only a matter of time...

> Bran's flashback.
What's that about R+L=J?? Lyanna is actually a badass, Nedd was fighting with Brandon, Willis (or Walder in the books) is Hodor (old Nan's son or grandson, I can't remember which). It'll be interesting to see his story.

> Ser Robert Strong (Zombie Mountain) mutilates the head of the dick story guy.

I think that's it
>:D

Just kidding.

> Mel finally did the ting.

And I screamed like a little girl.
- See spoiler below for Jon Snow's heritage

Extra spoilers regarding two certain characters' heritage who I won't name here by have mentioned above... God damn spoilers won't nest:

Spoiler:
Tyrion's heritage:

There's a theory that Tyrion is actually a Targaryen and one of the three dragon riders along with Dany and <character X>. Rhaegar Targaryen was said to have bonked Joanna Lannister (Tywins wife) and knocked her up with Tyrion.

Jon Snow's heritage (S6 E3/E4 onwards):
[/b][spoiler]R+L=J
Rhaegar + Lyanna = Jon

This is one for muh book bros. Y'know how Nedd came back with a bastard at the end of Robert's rebellion but never talked about the supposed mother (Wylla)? You also know how Robert's rebellion against the Mad King was made worse when Rhaegar "kidnapped" Lyanna, raped her and killed her?

Well that's Big Bobby Baratheon's perspective...

I'm going to skip a bit of the story, we'll start at The Tourney at Harrenhal. It was the greatest tourney to have ever been put on, our grand winner: Rhaegar Targaryen. As is the victor's tradition he gets to choose the "queen of love and beauty", crown her with a wreath of flowers and dedicate his win in her name. Does he pick his wife, Elia Martell? Nope. He chooses Lyanna Stark (who's betrothed to Bobby B). Big scandal, no chill.

Quoting Nedd:
Ned remembered the moment when all the smiles died, when Prince Rhaegar Targaryen urged his horse past his own wife, the Dornish Princess Elia Martell, to lay the queen of beauty’s laurel in Lyanna’s lap. He could see it still: a crown of winter roses, blue as frost.

Blue winter roses being her fav.

Anyway time passes, he 'kidnaps' Lyanna... There's quote after quote saying they ran off together and were madly in love, went to the tower of joy to keep her safe, she dies in Nedd's arms in a pool of blood (without Rhaegar anywhere nearby) making Nedd keep a "promise" to her...

This was all after Nedd and 5 other men (Howland Reed being one... Jojen and Meera Reed's father who are beyond the wall) kill the MVP Kingsguard members; Arthur Dayne, Oswell Whent and LC Gerold Hightower. Only Nedd and Howland survive btw... Show's how sick the Kingsguard warriors were.

read about that here: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Tower_of_Joy && http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Sho ... _Mountains

You'll see that in the show in Bran's flashbacks in the next episode or two.

Anyway, the current theory is she died giving birth to one Jon Snow. Fathered by Rhaegar. Made Nedd promise to keep him safe because of Bobby's promise to wipe every last Targ off the face of the earth etc...

------

3 heads of the dragon: Jon, Dany && Tyrion.

"Fuck me in the ass man"

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby Orrie » 02 May 2016 10:38

Gonna watch E2 now, MAY LORD OF LIGHT GUIDE ME TO A RIGHTEOUS PATH.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 02 May 2016 11:29

Orrie wrote:Gonna watch E2 now, MAY LORD OF LIGHT GUIDE ME TO A RIGHTEOUS PATH.

episode 2 is out? Kreygasm

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Orrie » 02 May 2016 11:48

McMokka wrote:

MEIN SCHWANZ! Kreygasm

Spoiler:
Aye Taytay, the theory that Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna is something I've been thinking about for some time, since you've never heard anything about Jon's actual mother considering his importance as a character.
And based Eddard Stark (rest his soul) would never break a promise, whatever the cost.

This season has some high potential, and also hope that Stannis isn't actually dead, even though it's been implied left and right.

I wonder if Jon's powerlevels has increased after being resurrected.

I've basically entered hypemode. :dildo:

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 02 May 2016 12:58

Orrie wrote:
McMokka wrote:

MEIN SCHWANZ! Kreygasm

Spoiler:
Aye Taytay, the theory that Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna is something I've been thinking about for some time, since you've never heard anything about Jon's actual mother considering his importance as a character.
And based Eddard Stark (rest his soul) would never break a promise, whatever the cost.

This season has some high potential, and also hope that Stannis isn't actually dead, even though it's been implied left and right.

I wonder if Jon's powerlevels has increased after being resurrected.

I've basically entered hypemode. :dildo:

Spoiler:
was like, holy shit, what is going on :D Fucking Bolton piece of shit, I hope he will get fucked by the wildlings when he attacks the wall.
Also I was on the edge of my seat when they brought Jon Snow back. When Ghost was standing up, I thought for a second that because of their weird connection he could give his life to bring Jon back. Now it's paytime at the wall Kreygasm

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Orrie » 02 May 2016 13:18

Episode 3 preview:
phpBB [video]

"Now it ends" Kreygasm.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby TayIor_Swift » 02 May 2016 13:46

@Orrie & Mokka

This is what will happen...

Oh and fair warning, I cbfa with spoilers anymore

I think at this point it's confirmed that R+L=J. Nedd's honour is legendary and him cheating on Cat is just totally against character... But lying to her to keep his nephew safe on the other hand... That's well within character. Jon is the 2nd head of the dragon.

What's guaranteed is this, though:

Everybody on the wall is going to absolutely SHIT themselves when they see the corpse raised. He will be looked upon as a god... His sword may be flaming... Mel will bang him. Dany (yup, his aunt) will bang him. That battle in the snow... Let's get to that.

------

RE: Stannis.

Yeah he's fucked, (RIP) which is a complete fucking tragedy. I spoke to Garbad a lot about this and what's likely to happen is:

Stannis' great victory against Roose... Well Ramsay now (and entire storyline), will be pawned off to Jon (Battle of the Bastards).

In the books Jon was killed by the watch cos of drama against Ramsay (google: bastard letter) where he made plans to break his oaths and attack Winterfell. He asks the wildlings for help, they agree. Just after, he is murdered by the watch (who are not just anti wilding racists, they know if jon marches south the watch is now in the war, and will get crushed by bolton). As he dies, a cry breaks out at the wall...

Speculation begins here: People think the wildlings are going to go ape crapon the watch and kill them in revenge for jon. Mel will arrive, bring jon back to life, jon and the wildlings rush south...perhaps right in time to join the battle of Stannis vs. Bolton. <---- This is book stuff, but as it's highly likely Stannis is dead (idk maybe he did a far better job of hiding his involvement in S6 than Kit did), it's more likely that Sansa's escape will cause Ramsay to leave the gates and proceed to get slaughtered. Jon uses his cousin as bait lol.

How cool would it be to see Jon lays a trap on a frozen lake with a small army, enough to look like an easy victory from Ramsay's perspective, drill loads of holes in it or put explosives around it or whatever, lure in Ramsay's force and detonated it, drowning all his soldiers. N.B. Let it be known that TayTay thinks this will happen.

Jon pardons theon, sends him back to retake the seastone chair. <--- May or may not happen with uncle Euron "I am the Storm" Greyjoy back in the game.

The north rises, serves some Frey pie (this mummer's farce is almost over, and the north remembers), The blackfish and the BWB liberate Riverrun, Sansa and Harry the Hier march south...and suddenly Stannis, no wait, Jon has the armies of the north, the wildlings, the vale, the riverlands, the stormlands, the iron bank's money, the iron born ships (maybe without the ships, or Stannis' iron bank cash)...

Meanwhile: Dany get's Euron's ships (if Jon doesn't), gets a new Khalasar, re-conquers slavers bay and makes her way to westeros.

Meanmeanwhile: The Others find the horn of winter and shit reeeeeeeally goes down. Coming to a Season 8 near you.

"Fuck me in the ass man"

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby Orrie » 02 May 2016 13:56

GOTTA KEEP THE BLOODLINE AS PURE AS POSSIBLE, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby Alm1ghtyArtur » 02 May 2016 13:58

In the 3rd episode trailer I think it's Theon who is brought back to Ramsay so hes not gonna get to wall

Alm1ghtyArtur

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby TayIor_Swift » 02 May 2016 14:12

Alm1ghtyArtur wrote:In the 3rd episode trailer I think it's Theon who is brought back to Ramsay so hes not gonna get to wall

Rickon

"Fuck me in the ass man"

ImageImageImage
TayIor_Swift

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Postby BeyondD » 02 May 2016 17:36

Spoiler:
Dario is the leader of the harpies just saying based on who is left in mereen it looks to be pretty obvious now and no vareasys is not the leader.

BeyondD

Postby fnz_ » 02 May 2016 17:47

BeyondD wrote:
Spoiler:
Dario is the leader of the harpies just saying based on who is left in mereen it looks to be pretty obvious now and no vareasys is not the leader.

Spoiler:
Could be a solid theory when considering that the harpies that attacked at the arena seemed to kill mainly masters, something Daario advised Dany do sooner

Come dickie dickie dickie dickie dickie
MichiG - 03/30/2016

I demolished him with my ass
Daquicker - 03/30/2016

Racism is a problem
McMokka - 14/04/2016

Captain Avenger, the first America
McMokka - 23/4/2016

Afk, I have to shit
McMokka - 28/4/2016
fnz_

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby ninz » 02 May 2016 21:53

TayIor_Swift wrote:
Spoiler:
How cool would it be to see Jon lays a trap on a frozen lake with a small army, enough to look like an easy victory from Ramsay's perspective, drill loads of holes in it or put explosives around it or whatever, lure in Ramsay's force and detonated it, drowning all his soldiers. N.B. Let it be known that TayTay thinks this will happen.

Spoiler:
Ser Twenty of house Goodmen will not be so easily fooled!

ninz

Postby wetlioN » 02 May 2016 22:03

i like how i told my guys: yea the wolfs gonna be the first one to recognise john being alive Kreygasm

dat episode Kreygasm
definitive highlight: mountain head smash against the wall. 8/8 :gusta:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 09 May 2016 07:03

Don't know about you boys, but I am kind of disappointed with that episode after the awesome trailer :| I understand that you need slower episodes to build things up, but after that trailer...

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby wetlioN » 09 May 2016 21:45

plebic lord

enjoy conversations. dem hanging faces tho Kreygasm

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Next

Return to Public Friends' Section