Login or register with Wargaming Account

GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Postby Dr_Oolen » 14 Aug 2017 18:21

Bronn1 wrote:Stupid me, i mean get hyped for episode 6, not 7.
@Bathur It's very unlikely daenerys will turn to be similar to Aerys. She along Jon Snow is the main protagonist of the show, probably not both will survive until the end, but they will be the ones that will be the main driving force against the night king.

L.E.
Major Spoilers, watch at your own risk:
phpBB [video]

Another L.E.
Just checked the episodes lenght on IMDB, episode 6 will be 1 hour and 11 min long and episode 7 1 hour and 21 minutes. At least they will spoil us with a little longer episodes. ;(

luls, after watching the e6 promo i "knew"
Spoiler:
in the episode dany would save the day by flying up there with dragons. But i wouldnt have thought theyd end up all riding the dragons back, just that she would get there, save most of them from riping and them being able to make escape. But i suppose its quite inevitable when one thinks about it, theyre quite deep into the north stuff and its not like dany+dragons could cover their escape, which would take days. And its not like they can allow her to kill 100% of the army present there (might as well end the show there) so that they can get back on their own, so the only option indeed seems to be to fly in, save them from getting rekt, fly them off, leaving 95% of the dead army "alive".
how to trigger mekka

Last edited by Dr_Oolen on 14 Aug 2017 19:56, edited 2 times in total.
Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby Bronn1 » 14 Aug 2017 18:54

Dr_Badthur wrote:Where did he get those leaks from? Are they reliable or is he pulling that out of his ass?

I've been watching his leaks for 3 episodes now and they have been spot on. Also what he is saying is pretty logical with the storyline so far.

Bronn1

Postby Xen » 15 Aug 2017 00:25

why would you spoil shit for yourselves with leaks

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Gotma » 15 Aug 2017 06:11

Xen wrote:why would you spoil shit for yourselves with leaks

Because then you can whine about everything being so obvious and foreseeable afterwards :eggplant: :smug:

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Kriegerseele » 15 Aug 2017 08:54

Image i can relate :waxx25:

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 15 Aug 2017 12:23

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Orrie » 15 Aug 2017 22:41

The scene where Jorah meets up with Daenerys 'The Mad Queen' Targaryen and Jon 'The Cuck' Snow would've been much better if he actually mentioned it was Samwell Tarly who cured him.
It could've given some tension towards Daenerys 'The Mad Queen' Targaryen, hinting for some morality issues, when she realizes that she just killed his whole family.
But then again, the 2 director writer dudes are fucking retarded, so that would've been above their mentality.

NAILED IT.

Orrie

Commander
Commander

Postby somegras » 15 Aug 2017 23:20

phpBB [video]

somegras

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 16 Aug 2017 00:09

Orrie wrote:The scene where Jorah meets up with Daenerys 'The Mad Queen' Targaryen and Jon 'The Cuck' Snow would've been much better if he actually mentioned it was Samwell Tarly who cured him.
It could've given some tension towards Daenerys 'The Mad Queen' Targaryen, hinting for some morality issues, when she realizes that she just killed his whole family.
But then again, the 2 director writer dudes are fucking retarded, so that would've been above their mentality.

NAILED IT.

There is probably a reason for that.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Gotma » 16 Aug 2017 10:59

Can someone give me a short summary on what exactly was the faked message of littlefinger? I was tired as fuck and couldn't be arsed to stop and read it on my own :gostma:

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby H311fi5h » 16 Aug 2017 11:12

It is the letter Sansa wrote to Robb in season one.

Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Kriegerseele » 16 Aug 2017 11:13

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Gotma » 16 Aug 2017 11:27

Thx guys <3

Arya and Sansa are not exactly what I would call my favourite characters anyway. Arya getting on my nerves with the obsession for her stupid list. And Sansa is just pissing me off becoming a little Cersei without noticing. The north itself doesn't really need either of the two imho.

Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby H311fi5h » 16 Aug 2017 11:35

They are just building tension towards a conflict between the sisters. But i have absolutely no doubt they will figure it out somehow. And then, when Littlefinger is trying to conspire with Sansa to make a move against Arya, suddenly she is standing behind him, waiting in the room all along, or something like that. There is gonna be some drama but in th end he will lose. There is no way he is surviving this season. I think the character of Yohn Royce has been build up precisely for this reason. He will be in control of the Knights of the Vale once Littlefinger is gone.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby BeneficialCucumber » 16 Aug 2017 14:41

Episode 6 got leaked aswell. This time by HBO Spain apparently :D

Spoiler:
http://pelislatino.mobi/episodios/9035-juego-de-tronos-7x06-game-of-thrones-7x06-online-descargar-sub-espanol/

U can actually find it even in HD quality since it got leaked by HBO itself but I don't want to risk to download anything :smug:

“But the lord spoke to Mozeps: Tell the children of Israel, they shall push. You, lift the barbell over the pudding-ocean of the weak and separate them, so my people can pass through to the holy gym.” - Exodus 14
BeneficialCucumber

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 16 Aug 2017 15:20

BeneficialCucumber wrote:Episode 6 got leaked aswell. This time by HBO Spain apparently :D

Spoiler:
http://pelislatino.mobi/episodios/9035-juego-de-tronos-7x06-game-of-thrones-7x06-online-descargar-sub-espanol/

U can actually find it even in HD quality since it got leaked by HBO itself but I don't want to risk to download anything :smug:

Downloading it now, worth the risk. OpieOP

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 16 Aug 2017 16:55

++++LETS AGREE TO PUT STUFF ABOUT EPISODE 6 IN EXTRA SPOILERS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT THE REGULAR WAY++++

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 16 Aug 2017 17:17

McMokka wrote:++++LETS AGREE TO PUT STUFF ABOUT EPISODE 6 IN EXTRA SPOILERS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT THE REGULAR WAY++++

reeeeee....

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9nN9zdizaYPKX6h7
Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 16 Aug 2017 17:28

it was worth the risk Kreygasm

\/ \/ \/ EPISODE 6 SPOILERS \/ \/ \/
Spoiler:
I fucking hate arya now, bitch
fuck the night king even more also. 1 bear that fucking ran away absolutely rekt them, 1 dragon = gg
yep, dany and jon definitely are going to fuck

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 16 Aug 2017 18:23

Dr_Badthur wrote:it was worth the risk Kreygasm

\/ \/ \/ EPISODE 6 SPOILERS \/ \/ \/
Spoiler:
I fucking hate arya now, bitch
fuck the night king even more also. 1 bear that fucking ran away absolutely rekt them, 1 dragon = gg
yep, dany and jon definitely are going to fuck

Episode 6
Spoiler:
Was surprised that it worked tbh. dragons are literally the embodied fire. How is it possible to bring them back as Ice-zombie? I think it will not work one way or another, either the dragon wont obey orders for some reason or it will kill itself when trying to spit fire.
I dont know about Arya. She "threatened" Sansa, but I think she tries to manipulate her into seeking Littlefingers council and then she lurks in the back to see what he is planning. Would be typical for the writers to let her do a doublebluff outsmarting Littlefinger.
Also RIP Benjen :( but he might make a return again? I mean he got turned into a walker but kept his mind(soul?). Maybe the same happens to the dragon, idk

McMokka

Officer
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section