Login or register with Wargaming Account

Looking for new mouse for romantic walks on the beach

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Looking for new mouse for romantic walks on the beach

Postby burnzilla » 02 Aug 2014 16:23

was running a long time with the intelli mouse than had a razer deathadder for 3 years until the left and right mousebuttons died and now i have the steelseries kana, all wery gud.
i think the quality of the mouse in terms of dpi/accuracy is pretty irrelevant for wot since you don't need any aiming skills. try a few of the mentioned in store and take what best fits your hands.
personally i never liked logitech mouses because they felt awkward in my hands, but that's just a matter of taste...same with nvidia/ati gfx imo

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 02 Aug 2014 16:32

Well you should also think about If heavier or lighter mouses fit you. Also the size/height is important. I was using mostly Logitech mouses in the past after my Intelli but now Im happier with the Zowie. Mx518 is great but also big and clumsy.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby H311fi5h » 02 Aug 2014 16:55

Some Logitech mouses have adjustable weight, so this is not really an issue.
I'm currently using the Logitech G500s on my PC and the MX518 on my Laptop, it just won't die. I like how they perfectly fit and fill your hand. Hate Razer mouses for this reason.

My first gaming mouse, a MX510 is still working after more than 10 years. Gave it to my father who is still using it to this day.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Fullgatsu » 03 Aug 2014 01:13

I'm probably going to go with a Zowie FK1 or a Kana v2. Due to me often using a finger tip grip the Logitech mouses are out since I feel uncomfortable when gripping them with the finger tips.

Last edited by Fullgatsu on 03 Aug 2014 17:42, edited 1 time in total.
Fullgatsu

Postby Pfuf » 03 Aug 2014 09:56

i would go for the MX518. why buying a 70€ razer/fk/anything mouse as long as this crap will die every 3-4 years?
i am still using this dream of a mouse since 12 years and it still rape all these hipster mice with their adjustable weights, 1000000dpi sensors and fancy LED´s :stopspammingthisshit:

Pfuf

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 03 Aug 2014 12:11

Pfuf wrote:i would go for the MX518. why buying a 70€ razer/fk/anything mouse as long as this crap will die every 3-4 years?
i am still using this dream of a mouse since 12 years and it still rape all these hipster mice with their adjustable weights, 1000000dpi sensors and fancy LED´s :stopspammingthisshit:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 03 Aug 2014 12:44

Firstly, logitech has allegedly changed their quality policy not too long ago and they sell seemingly the same mice with slightly different models names but way worse quality nowadays, as people keep saying everywhere.

Secondly, Zowie FK and their brothers are exactly what pfuf says about the logitechs: Minimalistic top quality mice with everything a (pro)gamer needs. Not more, not less.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Fullgatsu » 15 Aug 2014 19:41

I thought I should update with how my mouse purchase went. Bought a Zowie FK1 and are happy with how it feels. Thanks to everyone your advice helped me.

Fullgatsu

Postby gigeli » 19 Oct 2014 14:39

So, I'm looking for a new mouse. I had a Logitech G9 for years and now it's slowly but surely dying after such a long time. I am wondering what you guys could recommend. I mean I just need very few buttons on the mouse itself, so maybe buttons to adjust the sensitivity and two other assignable buttons for whatever - but I don't want a fucking space shuttle. So I'm looking for a high quality mouse with a slim design, which lies good in your hand. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Gig

gigeli

Postby Brati007 » 19 Oct 2014 14:43

gigeli wrote:So, I'm looking for a new mouse. I had a Logitech G9 for years and now it's slowly but surely dying after such a long time. I am wondering what you guys could recommend. I mean I just need very few buttons on the mouse itself, so maybe buttons to adjust the sensitivity and two other assignable buttons for whatever - but I don't want a fucking space shuttle. So I'm looking for a high quality mouse with a slim design, which lies good in your hand. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Gig

the new razer deathadder, its solid, other then that the logitech gaming mouse with cable should also fit your likings but its a bit bigger.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby kihrEx » 20 Oct 2014 05:29

Since Logitech released this bitch, there's just no point in arguing about mices anymore...

/thread4lyfe

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 20 Oct 2014 08:38

kihrEx wrote:Since Logitech released this bitch, there's just no point in arguing about mices anymore...

/thread4lyfe

spaceship confirmed gg

go for razer deathadder or steelseries

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 20 Oct 2014 15:39

burnzilla wrote:
kihrEx wrote:Since Logitech released this bitch, there's just no point in arguing about mices anymore...

/thread4lyfe

spaceship confirmed gg

the kana from steelseries has not the button layout he wanted

Brati007

Postby burnzilla » 20 Oct 2014 18:15

Brati007 wrote:
burnzilla wrote:

/thread4lyfe

spaceship confirmed gg

still one more than the deathadder which doesn't come with a button for dpi switching :P

little bit offtopic but i'm wondering, does anyone of you guys use multiple sensitivities or profiles which he switches around on his mouse ?
i have the option to switch between two profiles (or even more ??? no clue) on my mouse and i reeeeeeeally rarely use it, i think only in wot where the sens is so fucked up on range and normal sens feels like 720 quickscope.
i mean for like fps games it doesn't make any sense because you need to get accustomed to your sens to do flickshots for example, but i also know guys who play with different sens for y-axis and x-axis, so i guess nothing is impossibruh :deadseal:

so do you and if yes why ?

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby CandyVanMan » 21 Oct 2014 12:52

Got a Roccat Kone XTD after killing my Corsair K70, is gudd, Kone ergonomics, best ergonomics.
Also, the axle for the scroll wheel is made from titanium.

Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch your opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck.
CandyVanMan

Postby _Legendary_Rommel_ » 21 Oct 2014 13:10

i have the fireglider sharkoon mous cause i dont want to spend so many credits...

_Legendary_Rommel_

Postby AaMelon » 21 Oct 2014 13:50

JoyfulDeath wrote:Got a Roccat Kone XTD after killing my Corsair K70, is gudd, Kone ergonomics, best ergonomics.

Never ever buy Roccat. They're all plastic bamboo products made in China.
Totally shit service. Horrible products getting damaged after 2 days you've bought it.
Damages inside which you cannot repair and have to pay to get it fixed or just buy a new one.
Roccat headsets are the worst, they're known for the shitty annoying cracking sound because of the plastic LED's having a leak.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Thoryk » 21 Oct 2014 14:07

I still have my ~12 year old Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse USB. :likeasear:

I can't recommend any other mouse, because this thing is almost IDDQD. Get one and get buried with it.

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby Brati007 » 21 Oct 2014 14:27

burnzilla wrote:
Brati007 wrote:
burnzilla wrote:

/thread4lyfe

spaceship confirmed gg

still one more than the deathadder which doesn't come with a button for dpi switching :P

little bit offtopic but i'm wondering, does anyone of you guys use multiple sensitivities or profiles which he switches around on his mouse ?
i have the option to switch between two profiles (or even more ??? no clue) on my mouse and i reeeeeeeally rarely use it, i think only in wot where the sens is so fucked up on range and normal sens feels like 720 quickscope.
i mean for like fps games it doesn't make any sense because you need to get accustomed to your sens to do flickshots for example, but i also know guys who play with different sens for y-axis and x-axis, so i guess nothing is impossibruh :deadseal:

so do you and if yes why ?

yeah sry, mixed it with the zowie :o

Thoryk wrote:I still have my ~12 year old Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse USB. :likeasear:

I can't recommend any other mouse, because this thing is almost IDDQD. Get one and get buried with it.

i killed at least two of them :tomatard:

Aa_Melon wrote:
JoyfulDeath wrote:Got a Roccat Kone XTD after killing my Corsair K70, is gudd, Kone ergonomics, best ergonomics.

Never ever buy Roccat. They're all plastic bamboo products made in China.
Totally shit service. Horrible products getting damaged after 2 days you've bought it.
Damages inside which you cannot repair and have to pay to get it fixed or just buy a new one.
Roccat headsets are the worst, they're known for the shitty annoying cracking sound because of the plastic LED's having a leak.

1) the mouse is awesome
2) mousewheel breaks on every 2nd mouse not because of the titan axis but because of the bearing of this axis

Brati007

Postby CandyVanMan » 21 Oct 2014 15:38

Mine is nice, had it for a few months now, had less luck with my last Kone.
Still the most comfortable mouse out there imo.
Also, never ever buy anything marketed as a "gaming headset", they are all shit.

Ma all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch your opponents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck.
CandyVanMan

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section