Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk games

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: stronk games

Postby Brati007 » 09 Apr 2015 08:47

Triple_A wrote:Too bad those 4k monitors are so expensive.

RIP wallet >3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isALzFmYjV8

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby AaMelon » 09 Apr 2015 08:55

dfx wrote:I bought GTA V yesterday on a brazilian website (http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2086-g ... eft-auto-v) for R$ 89,99 (roundabout 28 €). I immediatly received the key and was able to start the download from Rockstar.
This site is an official reseller and the biggest site in Brazil offering games. The keys can be used globally.

BTW: U have to use a VPN/Proxy with brazilian or argentinian IP to order (can be payed with credit card or paypal).

Inb4 account gets locked, no thx

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby dfx » 09 Apr 2015 11:29

Get your facts straight before u write bs, dude... .

EDIT: As I already wrote in my first post: these codes work perfectly fine since you can preload the game. They are from an official source and they dont have any country/region locks (which is also verified by the support!). If you need further info, just try google.

dfx

Postby orgu » 09 Apr 2015 11:57

dfx wrote:I bought GTA V yesterday on a brazilian website (http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2086-g ... eft-auto-v) for R$ 89,99 (roundabout 28 €). I immediatly received the key and was able to start the download from Rockstar.
This site is an official reseller and the biggest site in Brazil offering games. The keys can be used globally.

BTW: U have to use a VPN/Proxy with brazilian or argentinian IP to order (can be payed with credit card or paypal).

Yeah, cheapest plays so far if you don't want it to steam.

orgu

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 09 Apr 2015 12:04

Melonii wrote:

Inb4 account gets locked, no thx

this only happens like 2-4 years after purchase when you pay sth like less than 10 euro for a key in new zealand or brazil or any other 3-world-country

Brati007

Postby AaMelon » 09 Apr 2015 14:38

dfx wrote:Get your facts straight before u write bs, dude... .

EDIT: As I already wrote in my first post: these codes work perfectly fine since you can preload the game. They are from an official source and they dont have any country/region locks (which is also verified by the support!). If you need further info, just try google.

Ok, calm down bro.

What brati said is right, they don't do much about it but they CAN do. Using VPN to buy games from other countries when your country is not in the whitelist is illegal. You can get busted for it, but you will most likely not. Also I just did some research for your purposes and it says that R* games can add region lock on their game after the game is out. This has not been decided yet, but it can happen. And you will most likely not get any refunds for it. "They gave you a fair chance to avoid the situation and you worked around it to screw your own self if it happens."

I guess I'm alone here, but I never had issues with the Social Club on PC and console. Live really sucked, but Social Club logins and the such were always smooth outside of GTA Online's first week. Max Payne 3 PC especially was drama free. That said I wouldn't buy this because maybe R* will throw an out of region tantrum.

Yeah, the fact that GTAV will be the first game to be delivered via Social Club means we're in uncharted territory. Those taking advantage of the price may find themselves with a region-locked game, but that said, there's no BR-specific sub on Steam, which bodes well.

Edit: If people are willing to try their luck but aren't aware of how to get around Nuuvem's region-lock notice (which isn't overly reliable, but again, nobody will know whether or not the game is region-locked until it's released), use Hola or FlyVPN to purchase it. The latter will work if you encounter payment processing issues with the former.

Since we are only authorized to sell GTA V in South America, we can only grant that the game will work in this region, even if the game may work outside South America. So in order to avoid any issues with region locked, I recommend that you purchase this game on a local store in your country.

Additionally, don't use proxy, VPN or any other ways to avoid the GeoIP restriction applied to the purchase on Nuuvem, because we'll not be able to help you if you experience any problems on redeeming the key due to region locked.

If you make your purchase in Brazil, you'll only be authorized to play this game in Brazil. We'll not help if you experience any issues due to region locking.

Just sayin'. If it works, then you're heeeell lucky with the price :D :D :D

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby kihrEx » 21 Apr 2015 12:37

I did it! Killed the Black Dragon Kalameet!
Awesome game, if someone hasn't already tried it, I highly suggest!

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Triple_A » 22 Apr 2015 08:04

Brati007 wrote:
Triple_A wrote:Too bad those 4k monitors are so expensive.

RIP wallet >3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isALzFmYjV8

:O Thx Brati. I will try it out. I will definitely try GTA V now.

Triple_A

Postby kihrEx » 24 Apr 2015 16:59

The Grim Reaper Dark Souls Edition :sealdier:

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 25 Apr 2015 20:46

best mod EU
phpBB [video]

need to paly this again

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Thoryk » 25 Apr 2015 22:27

veitileiN wrote:best mod EU
phpBB [video]

need to paly this again

IDDQD

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 01 May 2015 15:36

Woa, i really hope that this won't be just a techdemo but an actual game:

phpBB [video]

ShrubberyCollector

Postby wetlioN » 01 May 2015 15:41

ShrubberyCollector wrote:Woa, i really hope that this won't be just a techdemo but an actual game:

phpBB [video]

Kreygasm NOW Kreygasm THATS Kreygasm WHAT Kreygasm I Kreygasm CALL Kreygasm GRAPHICS Kreygasm

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 01 May 2015 15:48

veitileiN wrote:
ShrubberyCollector wrote:Woa, i really hope that this won't be just a techdemo but an actual game:

phpBB [video]

Kreygasm NOW Kreygasm THATS Kreygasm WHAT Kreygasm I Kreygasm CALL Kreygasm GRAPHICS Kreygasm

as if your tomato pc could handle that PogChamp

Brati007

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 01 May 2015 15:53

Brati007 wrote:
veitileiN wrote:

phpBB [video]

as if your tomato pc could handle that PogChamp

Ofc it won't but this might motivate me to safe up some money for it. TÜV is behind me and nothing seems to need any fixing at my car, semester will be paid next month so the road is clear.
:SOA:

ShrubberyCollector

Postby kihrEx » 01 May 2015 23:31

Black Knight Tarkus, helping noobs 24/7 :P

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 02 May 2015 12:30

phpBB [video]

Possibly the best MMORPG game that will ever be made, with Tera Online, c9 combat system (best one)
Amazing graphics and tons of more cool features. Housing, Towns, sandbox etc...

release date is 2016, but CBT is out. And I will be trying the JP version in 2 months ^^

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Silu_0 » 02 May 2015 14:08

Melonii wrote:
phpBB [video]

Possibly the best MMORPG game that will ever be made, with Tera Online, c9 combat system (best one)

release date is 2016, but CBT is out. And I will be trying the JP version in 2 months ^^
He was doing 'kill 50 mobs' quest. Sounds like a typical for Korean mmos grindfest.

"Unfair camping noob" WoWs playa.
Silu_0

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 02 May 2015 16:32

Silu_0 wrote:
Melonii wrote:
phpBB [video]

He was doing 'kill 50 mobs' quest. Sounds like a typical for Korean mmos grindfest.

Ye, it does have a typical WoW quest system. But hopefully it also has somewhat like GW2 quest system and a story mode ofc.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Swoopie » 02 May 2015 17:09

Silu_0 wrote:
Melonii wrote:
phpBB [video]

You have no idea what a grindfest is if you haven't played Silkroad Online.

Kill 1000 "x" monster to obtain reward

Reward? Like 2% xp towards next lvl and some skill xp too.

I still have nightmares about that game.

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section