Login or register with Wargaming Account

CS:GO

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: CS:GO

Postby Xen » 03 Sep 2014 16:45

MMOGA is a business and like any other business they want to generate profit. I see no reason why they would disable your game just like that.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 03 Sep 2014 16:46

The only bad thing about buying cheap codes at MMOGA and other shops is that you support gold traders who ruin lots of games due to botting and hacking. Then again, who cares about MMORPGs anyway...

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby AaMelon » 03 Sep 2014 16:53

Xensation wrote:MMOGA is a business and like any other business they want to generate profit. I see no reason why they would disable your game just like that.

I know that, but once they go corrupted (you never know). They tend to just disable all codes. It has happened before. But the chance is pretty low if they're doing alright ;) I was just warning you all so you know that not all sites are trusted and so on..

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 03 Sep 2014 21:39

Aa_Melon wrote:
Xensation wrote:MMOGA is a business and like any other business they want to generate profit. I see no reason why they would disable your game just like that.

I know that, but once they go corrupted (you never know). They tend to just disable all codes. It has happened before. But the chance is pretty low if they're doing alright ;) I was just warning you all so you know that not all sites are trusted and so on..

well when i see pages promoting russian steam keys for 4 euro i kinda know it cant be real ;)

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Sekundenkleber » 04 Sep 2014 20:25

I must be the most lucky person with my drops ever... since yesterday: esports summer case (20c), negev skin (15c), breakout case (1€)

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby Sekundenkleber » 05 Sep 2014 09:42

decided to open my 3 cases
:dealwithit:

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby wetlioN » 05 Sep 2014 11:08

Sekundenkleber wrote:decided to open my 3 cases

trade it mr sexiі

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby BoogieM » 05 Sep 2014 12:25

Do these skins bring any other changes beside the looks? As in: accuracy; alpha dmg; more shots?

BoogieM

Postby AaMelon » 05 Sep 2014 12:55

BoogieM wrote:Do these skins bring any other changes beside the looks? As in: accuracy; alpha dmg; more shots?

no

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 05 Sep 2014 13:42

BoogieM wrote:Do these skins bring any other changes beside the looks? As in: accuracy; alpha dmg; more shots?

There a new weapons which you can put in your loadout but everyone gets a standard version of them ,as in normal looking, when they get released.
For example there is a silenced M4 and and one without silencer, the first got less ammunition per clip and overall but is more accurate. So they really try to balance new weapons and the old ones too ofc.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 05 Sep 2014 14:10

nkouhoe wrote:

There a new weapons which you can put in your loadout but everyone gets a standard version of them ,as in normal looking, when they get released.
For example there is a silenced M4 and and one without silencer, the first got less ammunition per clip and overall but is more accurate. So they really try to balance new weapons and the old ones too ofc.

are there weapon stats to look up ... i still wait for veiti to gift me cs QQ

Brati007

Postby wetlioN » 05 Sep 2014 15:44

Brati007 wrote:
nkouhoe wrote:

frigging german engineer mr sexiі cant afford to buy cs. u wot m8

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 05 Sep 2014 16:46

Brati007 wrote:
nkouhoe wrote:

Sure just google it.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby kihrEx » 05 Sep 2014 17:28

omg turn the damn steam to english atleast...

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 05 Sep 2014 18:25

kihrEx wrote:

omg turn the damn steam to english atleast...

he's a casual if u havent realised yet

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Brati007 » 05 Sep 2014 21:37

veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:
nkouhoe wrote:

frigging german engineer mr sexii (I am actually spelling it out although "fgt" is much shorter and easier) cant afford to buy cs. u wot m8

wait until you are finished and have to survive a complete year with only ~50k euro QQ

and well its not about being able to buy it, its about you gifting me something in exchange for my awesome help i provided to you is just an act of fairness and much appreciated.

Brati007

Postby AaMelon » 06 Sep 2014 00:48

Brati007 wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:
nkouhoe wrote:

frigging german engineer mr sexii (I am actually spelling it out although "fgt" is much shorter and easier) cant afford to buy cs. u wot m8

wait until you are finished and have to survive a complete year with only ~50k euro QQ

and well its not about being able to buy it, its about you gifting me something in exchange for my awesome help i provided to you is just an act of fairness and much appreciated.

It's 10 motherfcking euros. Just go and find it on the street -.-''

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 06 Sep 2014 00:54

It costs 13€ right nao...

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 06 Sep 2014 01:29

Brati007 wrote:
veitileiN wrote:
Brati007 wrote:
nkouhoe wrote:

*cough* I make about half of that, I guess in Germany I'd be posting this from under my cardboard box :P

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 08 Sep 2014 07:54

just wanted to go full yolo and bett all my skins but my bet always disappears after a short time :sleepingseal:

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section