Login or register with Wargaming Account

CS:GO

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: CS:GO

Postby wetlioN » 17 Aug 2014 19:26

so, i did some barkeeping on a festival last night and didnt drink. therefore instead of having a hangover i had all the time to use this sunday for important stuff.

instead i watched the esl one finals and didnt do anything

RL 0 : CSGO 1

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Marliini » 18 Aug 2014 09:26

:O

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Sekundenkleber » 18 Aug 2014 22:17

I need some silver scrubs to be bad with me pls :deadseal:

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby Marliini » 18 Aug 2014 22:20

What is your rank?

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Sekundenkleber » 18 Aug 2014 22:35

I need 8 more wins to diplay my rank :deadseal:

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby wetlioN » 18 Aug 2014 23:02

6 moar for me :sealdier:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Marliini » 19 Aug 2014 07:29

Aa_Melon needs a couple of victories as well. I'm silver so we shouldn't get too bad matches if we all group up

Marliini

Postby kihrEx » 19 Aug 2014 08:11

Marliini wrote:Aa_Melon needs a couple of victories as well. I'm silver so we shouldn't get too bad matches if we all group up

Maybe it's really best if you guys get your ranks first as nkou said. We lost quite a few games yesterday, although most of them because of the lack of listening skills :deadseal: Anyway atleast I had good time mostly and had couple of big laughs <3 :D

Edit: Also one thing its that I atleast don't know all the maps special places names in english yet which makes some situations a little confusing... :deadseal:

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Paris_Hilton » 19 Aug 2014 08:42

i haz 0 skill, but ken i into team with u ? (i'm reeeeeeaaally a scrub but really) :sealmato: :sealmato:

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Marliini » 19 Aug 2014 09:04

Paris_Hilton wrote:i haz 0 skill, but ken i into team with u ? (i'm reeeeeeaaally a scrub but really)

We know that but we still like you so maybe if you promise not to speak

Marliini

Postby AaMelon » 19 Aug 2014 10:54

kihrEx wrote:
Marliini wrote:Aa_Melon needs a couple of victories as well. I'm silver so we shouldn't get too bad matches if we all group up

Maybe it's really best if you guys get your ranks first as nkou said. We lost quite a few games yesterday, although most of them because of the lack of listening skills :deadseal: Anyway atleast I had good time mostly and had couple of big laughs <3 :D

Edit: Also one thing its that I atleast don't know all the maps special places names in english yet which makes some situations a little confusing... :deadseal:

I will just play with my friend PurpleNinja, he's teaching me some ak tricks.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 19 Aug 2014 12:24

Aa_Melon wrote:
kihrEx wrote:

I will just play with my friend PurpleNinja, he's teaching me some ak tricks.

play with nko, he can teach you some flash tricks >:D

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Paris_Hilton » 19 Aug 2014 17:20

Marliini wrote:
Paris_Hilton wrote:i haz 0 skill, but ken i into team with u ? (i'm reeeeeeaaally a scrub but really)

We know that but we still like you so maybe if you promise not to speak

:waxx25: :waxx25: :waxx25: :waxx25:

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Sekundenkleber » 20 Aug 2014 05:34

☑ Operation Breakout case drop
☑ Esports Summer case drop
☐ profit soon™

Sekundenkleber

Postby wetlioN » 20 Aug 2014 06:27

Sekundenkleber wrote:☑ Operation Breakout case drop
☑ Esports Summer case drop
☐ profit soon™

how do you get these and how do you not pay for those skins

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Sekundenkleber » 20 Aug 2014 06:38

You get random drops just for playing... also i bought the operation breakout pass for 2.19€ which is kinda like a DLC. It adds missions to the game which also drop skins after u completed them.

Sekundenkleber

Postby nkouhoe » 20 Aug 2014 11:45

Y u only need to get the mission pass.
I dont have it cause I dont care about those skins but without those missions you rarely get any.

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 20 Aug 2014 12:25

#ezskinsezlife

wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby burnzilla » 21 Aug 2014 09:18

for opening cases i'm currently at like +-0 profit.
i got 70% crap out of cases (5 times same tec9 in my inventory -_____- , a few ones to keep and 1 really nice p90 skin which i sold for 40€)

imo if you really want some skins for some weapons - buy them on the market place. for most weapons they are like maximum 0,50€. only ak,awp,m4 and special skins for pistols are really expensive.
you can check the live prizes for every weapon from every collection or random drop on this site btw:
http://csgostash.com/

edit: still there are exceptions when it comes to gambling luck - friend got 2 knife skins already an awp,ak and m4 skin, but that is beyond normal luck a person can have imo. i'm just kinda lucky opening dota cases :c

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 21 Aug 2014 09:22

Hm... do you get only skins/blingbling for moneyz or ingame advantages too?

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section