Login or register with Wargaming Account

CS:GO

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: CS:GO

Postby Sekundenkleber » 01 Apr 2016 02:02

repost for relevance
phpBB [video]

"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby AaMelon » 02 Apr 2016 23:05

I've been doing 10man lately with some IDEAL guys and friends. If you want to join then feel free to.
I will try to host 10man every weekend for everyone that wants to 5v5 against people with different ranks.
Any rank is okay, this is just for the lolz & it's also a very good way to practice your aim, gamesense, movement, positioning & overall gameplay.
The servers are located in Sweden, it's a 128 tick server with ANTI-CHEAT enabled and I will run a proleague setup. If anything else is necessary then I can just change it.

So far I've been playing 10man with;

Artur, TCamir, Brownie, Swoopie, Mokki, Andy, Xlomme, ghz, Paris, cavenub, roxji.

We're always in the CSGO channels on TS, so just come and ask to join whenever you want :P

Last edited by AaMelon on 04 Apr 2016 12:39, edited 1 time in total.
AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Swoopie » 03 Apr 2016 13:27

phpBB [video]

AaMelon wrote:I've been doing 10man lately with some IDEAL guys and friends. If you want to join then feel free to.
I will try to host 10man every weekend for everyone that wants to 5v5 against people with different ranks.
Any ranks is okay, this is just for the lolz & it's also a very good way to practice your aim, gamesense, movement, positioning & overall gameplay.
The servers are located in Sweden, it's a 128 tick server with ANTI-CHEAT enabled and I will run a proleague setup. If anything else is necessary then I can just change it.

Artur, TCamir, Brownie, Swoopie, Mokki, Andy, Xlomme, ghz, Paris, cavenub, roxji.

We're always in the CSGO channels on TS, so just come and ask to join whenever you want :P

Can vouch for this, has been a lot of fun. Also lot less cancerous than regular MM.

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Alm1ghtyArtur » 04 Apr 2016 10:14

phpBB [video]

Alm1ghtyArtur

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 04 Apr 2016 12:44

Do we have any global elites here in IDEAL? Apart from me & Roxji. I have a few questions if you're interested.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 04 Apr 2016 18:10

Fuck CS. CS is dangerous. CS kills. My palm on the hand is so itchy & red right now D:

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby R0XJi » 04 Apr 2016 18:14

AaMelon wrote:Fuck CS. CS is dangerous. CS kills. My palm on the hand is so itchy & red right now D:

Called herpes, wouldn't have given those handjobs to brony.

PB&J
R0XJi

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 04 Apr 2016 21:59

phpBB [video]

|*|

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby nkouhoe » 08 Apr 2016 07:50

AaMelon wrote:I've been doing 10man lately with some IDEAL guys and friends. If you want to join then feel free to.
Any rank is okay, this is just for the lolz & it's also a very good way to practice your aim, gamesense, movement, positioning & overall gameplay.

Sounds good I may join as well. At which times you play normally?
Btw its interesting how you mention that ANTI-CHEAT is enabled when doing 10 mens :D
(Not that it matters anyway, I doubt it detects any good hacks)

nkouhoe

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Thoryk » 08 Apr 2016 08:02

I'll install CS:GO, might join to get whacked a bit :tomatard:

Edit: please don't farm me

:tomatard:

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby Swoopie » 08 Apr 2016 11:43

nkouhoe wrote:

Btw its interesting how you mention that ANTI-CHEAT is enabled when doing 10 mens :D

Last weekend we did them around 21-02 nazi time. If you see people gathering up to the csgo ts channels, hop in (We'll probably ask you tho if you're online on steam once we start gathering people).

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 08 Apr 2016 12:12

nkouhoe wrote:

VAC is enabled in case of Melon toggling again. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Thoryk » 10 Apr 2016 08:44

0/10 would not play again, at least in 5vs5 with you guys

- did not know voices
- did not know map and its locations
- melon is a hackerer!
- thoryk confirmed usefull as bomb carrier

Thoryk
IDEAL Propaganda Minister
Thoryk

Officer
Officer

Postby R0XJi » 10 Apr 2016 11:28

Thoryk wrote:0/10 would not play again, at least in 5vs5 with you guys

- did not know voices
- did not know map and its locations
- melon is a hackerer!
- thoryk confirmed usefull as bomb carrier

You got unlucky with the team, not one IDEAL pleb on your side, and usually the matches don't end that convincingly, more like 16-12/16-13/16-14

PB&J
R0XJi

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Marliini » 10 Apr 2016 12:03

Mokki went easy on us since he wanted me to have soft beginning with 10mans <3 . But Thoryk do play some deathmatch to get the know the maps and all

'Flanking with the JP E-100 is easier and faster' Lion, beach of Overlord, 27/06/2021
Marliini

Postby Xen » 11 Apr 2016 19:29

phpBB [video]

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Paris_Hilton » 18 Apr 2016 13:45

I honestly think CSGO needs some akimbo P90.. would be really fun and xen also would like it

Paris_Hilton

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby AaMelon » 22 Apr 2016 13:52

No more 10man for me for a while. Having a break for some months from CS.

AaMelon

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 24 Apr 2016 07:23

phpBB [video]

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Moejestic » 24 Apr 2016 23:39

played some nice matches today, got out of mg2 where i've been stuck for about 10 wins/draws in a row, after the overpass game a decent game on cobble (22/3/21) that ended in a draw was enough for the uprank so there's that D:

and Xen carried 3 LEMs...

Moejestic

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section