Login or register with Wargaming Account

mr sexii (I am actually spelling it out although "fgt" is much shorter and easier) needs a new phone

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: mr sexii (I am actually spelling it out although "fgt" is much shorter and easier) (I am actually spelling it out although mr sexiі is

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 22 Jan 2020 13:27

Dr_Starfart wrote:Well I found the phone, so that part is solved. And I checked my sending options and I got two options for you. One is standard deliver for 12e and it says it will 6 days. The other option is fast delivery for 37,50e (O.o) and that is one day. So if you PM me what you want and your adres I'll put it on the post today :)

le PogNog

I will PM you sometime later today <3

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Re: mr sexii (I am actually spelling it out although "fgt" is much shorter and easier) (I am actually spelling it out although mr sexiі is

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 24 Jan 2020 12:49

phone just arrived, you da best fart LoinWub

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section