Login or register with Wargaming Account

Stupidity Redefined

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Stupidity Redefined

Postby Xen » 19 Jan 2015 10:12

I think this is worth a repost so everyone gets the pleasure of reading it.

So, I might have gotten my hands on an XVM camo account.

This guy has 14500 battles, 48.5% WR and 770 WN8 (recent stats 47% and 800WN8 before he abandoned his account).

The account has an IS-4, Obj 140 (with 33% WR after 40 games), WTF E-100, BatChat and T110E5 and an FCM 50t, Type 64, E 25, Slöwe and T34 as premium tonks (as well as a few low tier prems). This is a guy that deals 900-1000 avg damage in tier 10 tanks (except WFT, where he does 1700 because balance).

Anyway, if all goes well, I'll make a 500-game analysis playing on this account, to compare solo matchmaking to my main.

For now, I've mostly been doing account management, because... yikes...

1. tank management

This guy sold, rebought and resold multiple tanks, including premiums. Most notably 112 and JT88 are gone (could have used that JT88, since there is no gold or premium time left on the account).

His average xp, premium tanks, garage slots, etc all point towards heavy premium use during the account lifetime though.

There were 478 modules in his depot. I made about 6 million selling them.

2. consumables maangement

Full HEAT BatChat, APCR Lorraine, basically gold ammo on everything, but often also 15 or more rounds of HE. Nearly no AP. All gold ammo was set on replentishing with gold.

His consumables were interesting. Mostly the premium ones, all also set on replentishing with gold, but never in the same order. Repair kit was sometimes in slot 4, other times in slot 5 and often in slot 6.

IS-7 had the Russian engine overclock thingy, a normal Fe and a premium FE as load out.

3. equipment management

This guy was the proud owner of, I fucking kid you not, 74 camo nets and 42 binocs.

He did not own a single rammer, on any tank. Main load out was GLD, Camo net, Binocs (never optics) and often the suspension module, most notably on scouts and BatChat.

4. crew management

This is what the titles references too. This guy has 330 barrack spaces. They are full with duplicate and triplicate 100-150% crews. It's as if he never dismissed any crew, and when he rebought a tank, he'd just buy a new crew too. Likewise, all his premium tanks have seperate crews (Lowe has 3 crews, all trained for only it, so did his B2).

As a result, he has only 2 crews with 2 skills and 1 with 3.

Crew skill are halfwat decent, he does favour sixth + camo or sixth + repairs on the appropriate classes. But he has a hard on for clutch turning on the drives. On all the fucking tanks.
Source: http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/top ... end-money/

Xen

Commander
Commander

Re: Stupidity Redefined

Postby wetlioN » 19 Jan 2015 10:50

the amount of binos and camonets is just amazing

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 19 Jan 2015 11:04

Maybe that guy likes quick-scoping and fedoras. >:D

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Bowser_nl » 19 Jan 2015 11:08

Ask him to make some pics. I can hardly believe someone is that stupid and fits to all the stereotypes.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 19 Jan 2015 11:12

:tomatard:

ShrubberyCollector

Postby kihrEx » 19 Jan 2015 11:18

I recall one intelligent soul in IDEAL who once bought like 100 speed governors (engine boost thingy's) :D can't remember who it was, vague memory in my head says it was kollwitz or kolbur, anyone confirm?

And to say something to that experiment the guy who got a hold of this account on OP, He's most likely gonna get better games out with it, I played with my friends account for a week or so to grind some tanks he wanted me to play on coz he was unable to play for during that time ( there was some discounts and stuff and he gave me some beer so why not <3 ). I had so many good games overall I enjoyed the game alot more playing on his account than on mine (his account had around 1100wn7/1300wn8 IIRC with 52% WR ).

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 19 Jan 2015 11:19

kihrEx wrote:I recall one intelligent soul in IDEAL who once bought like 100 speed governors (engine boost thingy's)

Gotta go fast!

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby kihrEx » 19 Jan 2015 11:20

Bowser_nl wrote:
kihrEx wrote:I recall one intelligent soul in IDEAL who once bought like 100 speed governors (engine boost thingy's)

Gotta go fast!

it was you wasn't it :likeasear:

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 19 Jan 2015 11:36

kihrEx wrote:
Bowser_nl wrote:

Gotta go fast!

it was you wasn't it :likeasear:

Ok, im stupid but not that stupid. :D

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby RedlineRailgunningRemmel » 19 Jan 2015 11:40

Lel xvm camo account

RedlineRailgunningRemmel

Postby wetlioN » 19 Jan 2015 12:02

mightve been kolbur due to extensive t50-2 games >:D

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Sekundenkleber » 19 Jan 2015 12:16

I think i bought about 30 speed governors like 3 years ago on discount... now i'm down to 5 at least. :)

Edit: i still have 10 Kreygasm

Last edited by Sekundenkleber on 19 Jan 2015 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
"There is no way he preaimed here. There is like literally no way any sane fucking person would have preaimed here." - SirFoch 2014
Sekundenkleber

Postby Bowser_nl » 19 Jan 2015 12:21

Sekundenkleber wrote:I think i bought about 30 speed gevernors like 3 years ago on discount... now i'm down to 5 at least. :)

Edit: i still have 10 Kreygasm

Not sure if serious.

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby Kolbur » 19 Jan 2015 12:33

I don't remember having so many removed speed governors, right now I only have 4.
I DO have a depot full of modules though, I always sell my tanks with the stock modules and keep the modules I bought. This way I never have to rebuy them. I only sell duplicate modules in my depot from time to time or if I need credits (lol am I vitalian?). It's called financial management, :brati:s.

edit: My T-50-2 did in fact use removed speed governor :P

Kolbur

Postby ThunderLeopard » 19 Jan 2015 13:53

I dont even know what speed governors do i remember buying one when i first started playing and i thought if i moved a lot my engine would blow up so i spent the game camping.

ThunderLeopard

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby BoogieM » 19 Jan 2015 14:05

Kolbur wrote:I don't remember having so many removed speed governors, right now I only have 4.
I DO have a depot full of modules though, I always sell my tanks with the stock modules and keep the modules I bought. This way I never have to rebuy them. I only sell duplicate modules in my depot from time to time or if I need credits (lol am I vitalian?). It's called financial management, :brati:s.

edit: My T-50-2 did in fact use removed speed governor :P

THIS!!!
I eventually sold everything I didn't need after I researched everything and got my Senior Technical Engineer badge => 13.5 mil credits if I recall correctly.

Speed governor ... I got 2 I think and 1 is quite OK on the Obj 261 instead of Med Kit... and FE for some food/drinks if you really want to...

BoogieM

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 19 Jan 2015 14:30

I have oil in my depot and on my luchs. :sealmato:

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Bowser_nl » 19 Jan 2015 14:48

Well the joke is, removed speed governors is permanent and doesn't ever get consumed, so you don't have to buy shitloads of them. But im sure all you scrubs know this.. right? >:D

Image Image Image
Bowser_nl

Full-time Seal Designer
Full-time Seal Designer

Postby HowTheStoryEnds » 19 Jan 2015 17:24

I didn't, never used since I didn't see the point of damaging my engine for a rather nebulous gain. I only use oil on luchs because it gets pretty much one-shotted anyway. :sealmato:

HowTheStoryEnds

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Kolbur » 19 Jan 2015 18:11

Removed speed governor is like oil for poor or cheap (like me) people. It doesn't damage your engine if you know what you're doing. You can activate and deactivate it (ideally before the engine gets damaged) repeatedly and it never gets used up like the other consumables. So every time you accelerate you put that thing on and deactivate it again when you reached your speed/climbed the hill. Extended climbing or driving around in swamps while it's on will wreck your engine much quicker though. Also if you forget to deactivate it even if you just camp in a bush. >:D
I like to use it on low tier tenks for example.

Kolbur

Next

Return to Public Friends' Section