Login or register with Wargaming Account

You miss all the shots you don't take

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer (WoT), Commander (WoT)

You miss all the shots you don't take

Postby Dr_MartinNL » 09 May 2019 00:30

That's why my hitratio sucks.

1. Link to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs

- https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/accounts/500590140-Dr_MartinNL/
- http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Dr_MartinNL

I am aware my recent stats suck balls, I have personal missions to blaim for that. I finally got my Chimera so I can now stop playing like a retard and focus on simply playing the game again and having fun. My recents have already bumped back up to about my average.

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately?

- Škoda T 50
- Object 430
- Udes 16
- Prototipo Standard B

Basically any proper MT/LT, I prefer to play the mobility game and pew-pew away. Tier 9 is my sweetspot, I have most tier 10's but I don't really enjoy playing them all that much.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Platoon > SH > CW

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

[QSF-X] : First clan, QB fanboi, jumped from green to blue wn8 while being there.
[-MM] : Joined for CW campaign, left after internal drama and rage.
[IDEAL] : Merc spot for CW campaign.
[IDEAL] : Merc spot for CW campaign.
[BRAH] : Awesome clan, loads of fun, did a CW campaign, clan died a few months after.
[UNICA] : Played a SH with them, they send invite, I accepted without realising what a bunch of retarded kids they were, ran away the moment I figured it out.
[L-Few]: Joined for SH-Platoons, clan died a few days after I joined. I decided that was a good moment to take a break from the game myself.
[TAC] : Merc spot for CW campaign.
[BRAH] : Rejoined after CW campaign was over, just to keep in touch with people I like playing with. Klen was sold to some "The next wannabe future top 10 CW klen". Guess how that worked out.
[GIFTD] : Merc spot for CW campaign. Halfway during the event the mother of all campaign drama's started, so me and some others bailed ship and joined ->
[KAZNA]: Merc spot for CW campaign. We were offered to stay after the campaign and I did for a while. They decided to go full CW/Adv. again and they kinda demand that you show up when online. I wasn't looking forward to that so I left. Also, Mojo's CW raging has left permanent scars on my mental health.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I like to platoon with the sexy autims, that's the reason I spend allot of time lurking on TS. I also played several CW campaigns in the past with ideal and I really liked it so I hope to do it again in the future. What I expect myself? Full autismus behavior in chat/TS and loads of fun.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
39 year old fossil living in the Netherlands, forever working in retail (large petstore), forever alone so I am thinking about getting a furry pet next year. In my spare time I like to read books/watch ducumentatries about various scientific related topics. Besides playing tonks I also play Guild Wars 2 allot, but since I have done most of the stuff there was to do with the last expansion I usually log out of that game after like 30 minutes.

Last edited by Dr_MartinNL on 09 May 2019 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Dr_MartinNL

Friend of IDEAL
Friend of IDEAL

Re: You miss all the shots you don't take

Postby TheDrownedApe » 09 May 2019 09:55

Brings too much drama with him, vote no

TheDrownedApe

Postby Dr_Mokka » 09 May 2019 09:58

TheDrownedApe wrote:Brings too much drama with him, vote no

You just want to stay the only old fart here.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
Dr_Mokka

Postby Dr_Badthur » 09 May 2019 15:59

Dr_Mokka wrote:
TheDrownedApe wrote:Brings too much drama with him, vote no

You just want to stay the only old fart here.

*cough* story *cough*

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Return to WoT Clan Applications