Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Application

Postby I_Will_Foch155_Ur_Mum » 26 Aug 2020 17:15

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life

https://wot-life.com/eu/player/I_Will_F ... 553244706/

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?

I love to play Foch 155, 60TP and all the underrated stuff cuz there is no better joy but to outplay tryharder with the underdog

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?

Platoons, VIII SHs, Not really bothered about Advances, if player is needed, i join, if not, i dont join.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?

I dont know, Ive been literally everywhere and its like endless stream of super tryhard and thats not what iam looking for.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.

List of my previous clans in actually longer that a toilet paper roll so iam not gonna write all of them.
As i said before, i dont like that super tryharding clans, i like to play for fun, enjoy the game and not be stressing and crying about every single lost game.
Also ive been in some low clans because they asked me to join and bought me some goldies.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?

I heard IDEAL is NON tryharding rellaxed community for platoons and strongholds which is what iam looking for.

6. Tell us something about yourself.

No clue what, all i can tell about myself is that i like british birds, thats it.

Honestly i have no clue.

I_Will_Foch155_Ur_Mum

Re: Application

Postby Dr_Badthur » 26 Aug 2020 19:13

hello :)

I_Will_Foch155_Ur_Mum wrote:6. Tell us something about yourself.

No clue what, all i can tell about myself is that i like british birds, thats it.

Honestly i have no clue.

well, let's see here;
- studies / jobs
- interests / hobbies
- foods you like
- drinks you like
- people you like
- opinion on pizza with pineapple

I think you can manage to find something to tell us about :P

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby TheGamingLion » 26 Aug 2020 19:15

Dr_Badthur wrote:hello :)

I_Will_Foch155_Ur_Mum wrote:6. Tell us something about yourself.

Honestly i have no clue.

well, let's see here;
- studies / jobs
- interests / hobbies
- foods you like
- drinks you like
- people you like
- opinion on pizza with pineapple

I think you can manage to find something to tell us about :P

Birds tho

"Quite convneatftient."
TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby I_Will_Foch155_Ur_Mum » 26 Aug 2020 19:20

age 23
- gender Male { I fit into european average just fine]
- studies / jobs IT Bachelor Degree, but living in the UK so its useless , working at DM Keith Shoowroom for SKODA
- interests / hobbies Well, my favorite hobby was picking birds while being out for the night in Leeds, but ever since corona my biggest hobby is WoT ? KekW
- foods you like Iam fat fuck so i like all the food
- drinks you like Well, iam czech so its beer and vodka
- people you like I like anyone who understands that playing one tank 3 hours in a row is not fun but tryhard grind. Also I like people going out partying spending all their money for bullshit and then crying they have nothing till the end of a month {these are my brothers]
- opinion on pizza with pineapple Idk, I will join 9gag community and i will simply answer that its heresy

I_Will_Foch155_Ur_Mum

Postby Dr_Badthur » 26 Aug 2020 19:27

Nice LUL

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Badthur » 27 Aug 2020 15:57

Hey again, we're going to be declining your application. This is mostly due to your stats not being what we'd like to see (especially for a reroll), long clan history which does not give a very good impression, and a lack of useful T10 tanks. While "playing for fun" and not "tryharding" is fine, we still require useful tanks for competitive gamemodes, and while we are not a clan dedicated to being competitive, it is still something we highly value.

Best of luck finding a clan!

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications