Login or register with Wargaming Account

Motorsport autims

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: Motorsport autims

Postby Aubury » 04 Sep 2019 14:35

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby McMokka » 10 Sep 2019 09:13

Tried to watch it this weekend for a change, fell asleep after a few minutes on both days LUL

Sorry for shitty edit, was in the car on phone

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Aubury » 10 Sep 2019 09:30

McMokka wrote:Image

Tried to watch it this weekend for a change, fell asleep after a few minutes on both days LUL

Well if a 28 lap fight for first place isn't interesting to you then maybe you should indeed watch a different sport :)

EDIT: And quali was hilarious LUL

I don't stat pad in tier 9 tanks. I just happen to play an equal amount of tier 8 and 10 tanks!
Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby Venitus » 10 Sep 2019 09:44

I missed nothing cus I dont follow racing :)

Venitus

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 10 Sep 2019 10:41

Aubury wrote:

Well if a 28 lap fight for first place isn't interesting to you then maybe you should indeed watch a different sport :)

Probably boring cuz you don't understand all da shits that are happening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h9nN9zdizaYPKX6h7
Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Swoopie » 10 Sep 2019 12:57

Dr_Starfart wrote:
Aubury wrote:

Probably boring cuz you don't understand all da shits that are happening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quite an elitist stance to take, I mean if the average viewer deems the sport boring cause "they dont understand what's happening", it also means the viewership goes down.
The first place fight was boring tho... Hamilton was never gonna make the pass unless Lec made a mistake. And even then, that Ferrari could've driven to moon and back with the hard tyres, while Ham had to pit. Sure if Ham got past and managed to break the DRS gap, MAYBE, just maybe then he could've held onto 1st place. But imo the only and sorta "better" outcome out of Ham passing Lec was that he potentially could've held Lec behind for few laps and let Bottas properly catch up to him with fresher mediums (Lets not talk about the driver mistakes here he made) which potentially could've given us epic last few laps (They already could've been but yeah...). The other places tho were somewhat entertaining. Watching Stappen grind through the field along with other midfielders fighting together aswell.

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 10 Sep 2019 17:46

Didn't want to pee on your elitist parade aub and slart LUL
And I do indeed understand what is going on, I was tired before and fell asleep before even noticing who was even in the lead.
As I said, I wanted to watch it, normally I watch football at that time or do different stuff when it is in inconvenient timezones.

Last edited by McMokka on 10 Sep 2019 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 10 Sep 2019 18:15

Swoopie wrote:
Dr_Starfart wrote:
Aubury wrote:

Quite an elitist stance to take, I mean if the average viewer deems the sport boring cause "they dont understand what's happening", it also means the viewership goes down.
The first place fight was boring tho... Hamilton was never gonna make the pass unless Lec made a mistake. And even then, that Ferrari could've driven to moon and back with the hard tyres, while Ham had to pit. Sure if Ham got past and managed to break the DRS gap, MAYBE, just maybe then he could've held onto 1st place. But imo the only and sorta "better" outcome out of Ham passing Lec was that he potentially could've held Lec behind for few laps and let Bottas properly catch up to him with fresher mediums (Lets not talk about the driver mistakes here he made) which potentially could've given us epic last few laps (They already could've been but yeah...). The other places tho were somewhat entertaining. Watching Stappen grind through the field along with other midfielders fighting together aswell.

I never said that the sport was in a good place ATM or anything. Just explained why mokka probably found it boring :reeeee:

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Aubury » 10 Sep 2019 20:41

McMokka wrote:Didn't want to pee on your elitist parade aub and slart LUL
And I do indeed understand what is going on, I was tired before and fell asleep before even noticing who was even in the lead.
As I said, I wanted to watch it, normally I watch football at that time or do different stuff when it is in inconvenient timezones.

tbh if you were tired enough to fall asleep with a screen in front of you then you would have fallen asleep "watching" futbol aswell :)

I guess F1 just has too little surface level entertainment for one-off viewers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby TheGamingLion » 13 Sep 2019 12:13

https://old.reddit.com/r/formula1/comme ... view_with/

Idk what to think. Also unsure how it works exactly LUL

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Moejestic » 13 Sep 2019 23:13

TheGamingLion wrote:https://old.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/d3mkbd/mattia_binotto_said_during_an_interview_with/

Idk what to think. Also unsure how it works exactly LUL

Ez :dealwithit:

You have QQ, short for Qualifying`s-Qualifying, in the old Q1/Q2/Q3 on a Friday which determines the starting order for a 5 Lap or 25% Race on Saturday which then in turn determines the Grid for Sunday. :tomatard:

Or the new format uses a reverse-championship-points-grid for the small race, who knows. Maybe 2020 will be one big silly season of trying our a lot of stuff to get more people interested and hyped for the upcoming 2021 regulations.

Moejestic

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Aubury » 15 Sep 2019 14:25

Can't believe I haven't seen this untill now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpBmrcyrnA

Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby Aubury » 18 Sep 2019 17:45

I think this is important for this week's race https://f1i.com/news/354587-singapore-g ... issue.html

Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 25 Sep 2019 07:44

https://www.reddit.com/r/formuladank/co ... urce=share

These always make me exhale through my nose

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 27 Sep 2019 21:45

Gotta love these guys

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby TheGamingLion » 28 Sep 2019 23:21

phpBB [video]

The sheer straight line speed...

TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Dr_Slartibartfart » 29 Sep 2019 17:26

Bois
Spoiler:
I'm still here

Dr_Slartibartfart

Postby Aubury » 06 Oct 2019 11:42

Mercedes can win the WCC in Japan and they will secure the WDC too if Lewis finishes 2nd or higher LUL

Spoiler:
Aubury

Postby TheGamingLion » 06 Oct 2019 17:40

Aubury wrote:Mercedes can win the WCC in Japan and they will secure the WDC too if Lewis finishes 2nd or higher LUL

Rain plz

TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Aubury » 06 Oct 2019 18:53

oh man that would be pog. Altho last time it rained at Suzuka someone died monkaS

Spoiler:
Aubury

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section