Login or register with Wargaming Account

World of Warships

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: World of Warships

Postby H311fi5h » 22 Apr 2015 09:47

Worst case we gonna have to make a second clan and use a chat channel. That's a bit annoying though.

H311fi5h

Commander
Commander

Postby Silu_0 » 22 Apr 2015 10:03

I thought about the same. However they stated that unified accounts won't come before the release (they meant the end of OBT I guess) Most probably clans will be introduced first. I can think of 2 options of resolving it. I've no idea how this will work, so this is only a theorycrafting:
- sharing a clan between the games is an option not an automated thing, it's up to commander. So we can create a new IDEAL just for WoWs
- clans are unified automatically but commander has an option to choose games that a particular player is active in. For example - if someone plays wot exclusively, a commander marks him as a wot player only and he won't occupy the clan spot in other 2 games.

"Unfair camping noob" WoWs playa.
Silu_0

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 22 Apr 2015 10:20

As much as i love the competence of the WoWS devs, for this they will have to work with the devs who made WoT and WoWP... <_<

ShrubberyCollector

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 22 Apr 2015 12:49

I came across this nice guide which is mainly focused on teaching basics for newcommers and people who struggle in battles. Quite good:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/2661-wip-guide-crash-course-on-how-to-make-a-difference-in-a-world-of-warships-team/

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Brati007 » 22 Apr 2015 13:15

ShrubberyCollector wrote:I came across this nice guide which is mainly focused on teaching basics for newcommers and people who struggle in battles. Quite good:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/2661-wip-guide-crash-course-on-how-to-make-a-difference-in-a-world-of-warships-team/

the aiming assi filthy gigi is using was already enough to make wows rip for me QQ

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 22 Apr 2015 13:53

Brati007 wrote:
ShrubberyCollector wrote:I came across this nice guide which is mainly focused on teaching basics for newcommers and people who struggle in battles. Quite good:

the aiming assi filthy gigi is using was already enough to make wows rip for me QQ

It kind of is atm. It's not as awful as a real aimbot but does give you an advantage over players who don't use it. BB (Battleships) get the most out of it since they can brain afk fire on max range and hit. It's only thanks to artificially decreased accuracy and RNG that your hits aren't guaranteed. Also the mod tells you where to click IF the target moves the same direction and at the same speed. So you can still dodge, especially on max range. Constant manouvering is your best weapon against it. This way you eliminate 95% of the mod users while 5% will actually adjust to your pattern and preaim on their own. Cruisers don't really profit from it since the avg range of cruisers is about 14-15km and is easy to do on your own. Destroyers have to rely on torps so they profit almost not at all from the assistant. Carriers don't have any indicators.

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Silu_0 » 22 Apr 2015 14:17

It does more than that.
- It shows you clearly when the target is changing course, slowing down, even the slightest course adjustments are clearly visible. You wouldn't be able to see them without the mod.
- it lets you accurately prefire at the guy who is about to peek out behind the cover. You send shells into the air that'll hit him just after he comes out. it's possible without the mod of course but much harder to do.
- it lets you see and track ships movement while being behind the big island. You would have to study their icons otherwise to determine the direction they are moving. The mod gives it to you on a plate.
- when playing fast ships, the mod makes it easy to accurately fire while slaloming away or running from the enemy. Just focus on controlling the ship and click at the mark every few seconds.

Silu_0

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby ShrubberyCollector » 22 Apr 2015 14:30

True, true. I forgot about that. Pardon me. Recently i favor cv's over anything else btw. For obvious reasons:

http://imgur.com/a/YFvGT#0

ShrubberyCollector

Postby Silu_0 » 22 Apr 2015 14:39

That's disgusting mane.

Silu_0

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Pastaiolo » 22 Apr 2015 20:59

I need a sound mod with kihrExy voice on all the kills i get

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby kihrEx » 22 Apr 2015 21:33

Pastaiolo wrote:I need a sound mod with kihrExy voice on all the kills i get

>:D

Image Image
kihrEx

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Pastaiolo » 23 Apr 2015 09:59

Someone must have shared the video of my Yamato kill, 145 views and someone asked me where to get the aiming mod >:D

So now the video is private

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 23 Apr 2015 10:07

Do you like the Benson? :P

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Pastaiolo » 23 Apr 2015 10:45

I played two rounds two with the Mahan yesterday and it was terrible. I don't see myself suffering to get the Benson today :D

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 23 Apr 2015 10:52

Its like a Kongo compared to the Kawachi ;)

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Pastaiolo » 23 Apr 2015 11:34

I am sure of it, moar torp range will help a lot.
But i still won't make it today or tomorrow i think xD Also have lessons at uni, i played only in the evening yesterday for few rounds and were also shitty

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dr_Oolen » 23 Apr 2015 15:06

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So apparently there is an invisible something both in front of me and behind me preventing me from going anywhere, only being able to turn around at rate of maybe 0.3° per second and go forward/backward 1/5th of my ships length.

And stuff like this has happened to me a couple of times already, getting stuck on nothing.

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby _GLaDOS » 23 Apr 2015 15:08

You got beached sideways... happens way too often to me too.

_GLaDOS

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Pastaiolo » 24 Apr 2015 14:48

Shrubbs, 30k damage received on my Amagi from a Baltimore :<

Pastaiolo

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby _GLaDOS » 24 Apr 2015 23:47

_GLaDOS