Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk interwebz stuff

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Re: stronk interwebz stuff

Postby TheGamingLion » 27 Aug 2015 17:14

Sorry for having mental issues (~bipolarity let's call it crisis), which I even mentioned in my original application. If you're not 100% retarded and unable to think you would've been able to read that.
If you suck at understanding, please, keep mirroring my behavior towards me, and only towards me. It's not at all connected to how the clan is getting rekt with its current recruitment system, inner organization, leadership change that prefers to block, remove and hide content instead of allowing freedom of speech and proper discussions e.g.. Conflicts get shoved under the carpet rather than being solved.
I'm done. I cared, I was helpful, put shitloads of time and effort into this community without hesitation. Even tried to get back to WoT just for the sake of playing again with people who actually missed me.
And all I got for it was to get rekt when I wasn't working flawlessly. Really appreciated.
Months ago I was told I should stop apologizing for my behavior, when I as Xen called it, "brainfarted".
So I basically didn't even help you understand which behavior of mine was normal, and which wasn't, because I took it as too annoying anyway.

It is really nice when you start caring about a person, and don't ignore their behavior completely. And then they just start triggering you on a daily basis, call it "trolling", for their own amusement.
Some days before I left the clan for good (~3 weeks ago), I told myself I wanted to stop playing WoT. To which was connected to loosen the contact to IDEAL, so to make it easier to pull off, I was particularly grumpy towards the community. So that even if I wanted to rejoin, I couldn't, because I knew I had a bad conscience about what I did, although it was basically nothing. It did the job. At least until I offered to fill up a CW with another guy's account, because although I left IDEAL, I still wanted to be helpful. You know, that's what you do when you're a basic nice person. Then I played that CW and some SH battles, and realized how I missed the clan. Shouldn't have done that.

What also bothered me very few days after I left, was that Story taunted me with the fact that I could've been promoted. For no fucking reason. Even defended his doing after being questioned.
If I was told the promotion part, I wouldn't have behaved negatively at that time, reconsider my stay, and maybe everything would be fine. Or I would've left nicely. But transparency of the leadership towards even the people who are directly concerned was too much to ask for.

This text doesn't even cover half of what's supporting my reasoning and following reactions, but I hope it's good enough as an explanation.
Anyway, I know I fucked up with IDEAL, and I know you don't want to be bothered with my name anymore. Neither do I regarding IDEAL.
Consider this my last post. I'm at last done with this clan as a whole, several members excluded of course.

Good luck for all upcoming stuffs.

Last edited by TheGamingLion on 04 Oct 2015 00:04, edited 1 time in total.
"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 27 Aug 2015 17:30

Paris_Hilton wrote:why do you even care ? people just know it triggers and make it. Like srsly stop carrying about internet stuff. I don't even know my plus or minus reps and i don't even see them. On the net every single one is a dick for me but you have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy. Care more bout your life and your problems cuz the way you act sometimes is going to give you a really hard time in real life.
And perhaps your post was just bad or people didn't get the joke or Tjappjo passed and gives you a random -1 like he always does or i sometimes do for the lulz (like negrep every of your posts or xens post or pos rep everything because i'm bored). IZY PIZY

philosophical Periz <3

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Alm1ghtyArtur » 27 Aug 2015 17:57

phpBB [video]

Alm1ghtyArtur

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Swoopie » 27 Aug 2015 18:01

TheGamingLion wrote:It's not at all connected to how the clan is getting rekt with its current recruitment system, inner organization, leadership change that prefers to block, remove and hide content instead of allowing freedom of speech and proper discussions e.g.. Conflicts get shoved under the carpet rather than being solved.

No idea what you're talking about with recruitment system, to me it seems to work fine. Bad apples get thrown out while the good ones get to stay. It's not like you didn't have your say in it either.

You know, I was about to write a huge wall of text here, but I realized something. There is no point since lately we've been doing fine, only drama here has been caused (or has been part of it) is by you. That's all I have to say regarding this matter.

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Keezoo » 27 Aug 2015 18:19

TheGamingLion wrote:Consider this my last post. I'm at last done with this clan as a whole, several members excluded of course.

See you next week baby lion :)

TheGayMingLion wrote: yes i fap

veitileiN wrote:i have a sweaty ballsack just sitting here.

Skaruim wrote:Injected 3 marijuana's, turned gay and almost died

Xen wrote: I wish I could suck my own cock
Keezoo

Postby Tarantula_xD » 27 Aug 2015 18:27

or you be tolerant swe style :trollseal:

NSFW:

"I have no respect for IDEAL because OneBrat is in it."
- Orzanel
Tarantula_xD

Postby AngryBanana » 27 Aug 2015 19:05

:D

AngryBanana

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Xen » 27 Aug 2015 19:45

McMokka wrote:
Paris_Hilton wrote:why do you even care ? people just know it triggers and make it. Like srsly stop carrying about internet stuff. I don't even know my plus or minus reps and i don't even see them. On the net every single one is a dick for me but you have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy. Care more bout your life and your problems cuz the way you act sometimes is going to give you a really hard time in real life.
And perhaps your post was just bad or people didn't get the joke or Tjappjo passed and gives you a random -1 like he always does or i sometimes do for the lulz (like negrep every of your posts or xens post or pos rep everything because i'm bored). IZY PIZY

philosophical Periz <3

That implies that women are weak and it implies that men need balls to be strong. SEXISM. REPORTED

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby orgu » 28 Aug 2015 00:12

orgu

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Winter » 29 Aug 2015 14:33

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=098_1440638334

Don't worry even though it's liveleak it's SFW etc..

Spoiler:
Winter

Postby burnzilla » 30 Aug 2015 01:35

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

The one and only savior
burnzilla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby wetlioN » 30 Aug 2015 13:03

currently learning some engineering stuff:

Paris_Hilton wrote:You have to grow balls and deal with the dicks or you end up being the pussy.
wetlioN

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Otto_von_HEATmarck » 30 Aug 2015 17:25

Otto_von_HEATmarck

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Yung4mo » 30 Aug 2015 21:27

phpBB [video]

why cant something like this happen while veit streams ? :brati:

MichiG wrote:I rly want to find a nice somalian guy
Yung4mo

Postby Yung4mo » 31 Aug 2015 02:34

MichiG wrote:I rly want to find a nice somalian guy
Yung4mo

Postby Triple_A » 31 Aug 2015 16:26

Spoiler:

Triple_A

Postby Keezoo » 31 Aug 2015 21:12

With veit, stopping streaming...

Keezoo

Postby Not_a_Tesla » 31 Aug 2015 23:10

Keezoo wrote:With veit, stopping streaming...

what's game called?

No Comrade Premier, it has only beguin.
Not_a_Tesla

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Keezoo » 31 Aug 2015 23:16

Not_a_Tesla wrote:
Keezoo wrote:With veit, stopping streaming...

what's game called?

Europa Universalis 4

Keezoo

Postby Swoopie » 01 Sep 2015 00:01

Now is there a similar one in german?

Swoopie

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section