Login or register with Wargaming Account

GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: GoT Thread [SPOILERS]

Postby Dr_Oolen » 06 May 2019 16:25

Bronn1 wrote:I had the same issues as drolen and also:
- how come the master of spies doesn't get any info about the incoming euron ambush, actually he didn't get any info since he's been nerfed down, for some reasons, a few seasons ago, just like Tyrion who didn't make a good call since he left kingslanding;
- such a "cool" way to get rid of Ghost, they might as well killed him offscreen;
- how in the world did Euron capture Missandei, just how?
- so according to varys and tyrion, danaerys should just take hit after hit from cersei and do nothing, because this strategy would bring her the throne, right? And if she does otherwise then she would become a tyrant or be just as bad as cersei, or her father the madking. These are the smartest dudes in westeros (now that littlefinger is dead) and this is the best they could come up with? Fuck'em, burn all of their asses, kingslanding population too, because that's what happens at wars.

Indeed this episode was a big improvment over the last one, but the quality of the show has dropped so much that we are happy when there's only just an illogical thing happening every ten minutes and not every minute.
Oh and all this ranting comes from a person that was eager to overlook all of the season 7 teleportation and minor idiotic decisions.
I don't think i have ever been so mad at a movie, i usually just don't care and move on to the next one, oh well, valar morghulis!

Season 7 teleportation Kreygasm And i thought that was literally the worst thing in GoT at that point. Now teleportation is just normal business and doesnt troggel me at all :)

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby Gotma » 06 May 2019 16:43

I never liked Danny anyway, so setting her up to become the "mad queen" is perfect to me. She is so paranoid about people not obeying, that she actually scares them away. The whole talk to Jon in this episode was about why he can't tell anyone the truth, in fact there is only one reason: She wants to be the ruler, the godsend, unquestioned and allmighty queen. That alone I despise. Selfish bitch. Even with Jon as King on her side, it wouldn't be enough for her.

So yeah, I am at Team-Sansa. She wants to protect the north and her family. That's all. She doesn't trust Danny and has all the good reasons not to.

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Dr_Oolen » 06 May 2019 17:33

Anyway, predictions for next episode (based on what the show has been like in this season):

- battle will go to shit for Jon
- random Yara's fleet appears out of nowhere to momentarily make it look like they have a chance; if they feel retarded enough Dario also arrives with help from the east
- wont be enough, Dany might suicide herself with Drogon (or just Drogon) into Eurons ships (as seen in the preview where Euron is looking into sun and slowly realizes its a dragon coming from that direction, making it hard to aim at it
- wont be enough anyway, but Arya, Hound and Jaime have sneak lvl 100, so are inside the walls and will find some wildfire stashes so will sabotage that shit (said stashes will be near the manned walls, and they wont kill civilians because those are in the keep now), so some breakthrough happens and fighting on the walls/inside the walls begins
- Arya/Hound/Jaime make it into the keep to rektangle Cersei, Mountain gets killed by the Hound (Hound sacrifices himself) after stopping/killing either Arya or Jaime; Arya in Jaimes mask or Jaime proceed to kill Cersei
- some random "important" character dies during the episode (like maybe Davos/Gendry)
- victory happens, episode ends

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby Kriegerseele » 06 May 2019 20:55

Have you leaked the script?
I cant believe how accurately shit this is!

With great power comes great responsibility
Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Kriegerseele » 06 May 2019 21:05

I have to be honest tho. I liked this episode the most from the season.
It was just very satisfying that Missandei died. Would have been better if it was John who died, but i am still pleased with the kill.

Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby McMokka » 06 May 2019 21:14

Spoiler:
Fuck this tbh. Call me mainstream but I hated that episode. I hated that Jon told everyone about the secret, I hated that the dragon and the missandei died, I hate Cerseis fucking punchable shitface. I hate that brienne and tormund didn't get together, hated that ghost goes to the north, hated that Danny didn't go around the fleet and set them ablaze from behind.
I don't want everyone to die. How fucking unsatisfying would that be. I don't want fucking Cersei winning. Or Cersei dying with no one left for the throne.
Cersei blew up that stupid cathedral. But all of a sudden people want her to protect them again :Oo:
I want arya to stab her eyes out and let her bleed to death.

Rant over

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Kriegerseele » 06 May 2019 21:57

Well, on Tormund youre right.
Jaime and Brienne has to be the worst couple since Harry and Ginny.

Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Gotma » 06 May 2019 22:34

Jon told the secret to the 2 people he had to, what Sansa made out of it was not in his power.

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby Xen » 07 May 2019 00:09

Bronn1 wrote:- so according to varys and tyrion, danaerys should just take hit after hit from cersei and do nothing, because this strategy would bring her the throne, right? And if she does otherwise then she would become a tyrant or be just as bad as cersei, or her father the madking. These are the smartest dudes in westeros (now that littlefinger is dead) and this is the best they could come up with? Fuck'em, burn all of their asses, kingslanding population too, because that's what happens at wars.

I agree with all of the points you guys have made in regards to episode 4 with the exception of this one. They care about the city, they care about the people, they dont want them to suffer needlessly, they dont want the people to have a reason to hate their new rulers, they want to be seen as the good guys and liberators without anyone doubting them. There are plenty of valid reasons why they do not wish to be perceived as tyrants. Dany being so eager to just burn the whole place down with everyone in it does make her seem like shes gone absolutely mad in her pursuit of the throne.

Xen

Commander
Commander

Postby Bronn1 » 07 May 2019 07:24

Bronn1

Postby Gotma » 07 May 2019 08:40

It basically comes down to GRRM being a slouch and not finishing the books before the show even though having quite a head start Kappa

Srsly though obv the brain behind the story and fiction author is way better as a storyteller than some TV show writer.

Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby McMokka » 07 May 2019 11:30

Dr_Mokka wrote: I hate Cerseis fucking punchable shitface.

I cant be the only one LUL

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Kriegerseele » 07 May 2019 13:34

Cersei is bae

Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby TheGamingLion » 07 May 2019 15:54

Tyrion to Bran:
"I envy you."

Bran's response:
"You shouldn't envy me. Mostly, I live in the past."

What is he up to monkaS

"Convneatftient." - Truln, 2020
TheGamingLion

Commander
Commander

Postby Kriegerseele » 07 May 2019 16:42

Definitely rewatching Sansa and Ramsey

Kriegerseele

Ex-mr sexii
Ex-mr sexii

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 07 May 2019 17:26

I am probably the biggest GoT fanboi here, but this is starting to troggel me at how disappointing these episodes are BabyRage

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

Postby Brati007 » 08 May 2019 15:41

not a big fan here but i enjoyed the first five seasons tho i cant remember most of the story but season eight is trash given the money and time they had.

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby Dr_Oolen » 08 May 2019 16:05

TheGamingLion wrote:Tyrion to Bran:
"I envy you."

Bran's response:
"You shouldn't envy me. Mostly, I live in the past."

What is he up to monkaS

Based on some leaks he was watching what Tyrion said somewhere in season 1, which will be used as a "plot twist" :XD Or better said - used to enable a plot twist.

Dr_Oolen

Officer
Officer

Postby McMokka » 08 May 2019 17:19

McMokka

Officer
Officer

Postby Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL » 09 May 2019 18:26

Xd

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dakillzor_loves_IDEAL

Officer
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Public Friends' Section