Login or register with Wargaming Account

Application Esariul

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

Application Esariul

Postby Esariul » 23 May 2020 22:34

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/Esariul-501686419/
https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/Esariul

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
At the moment I mostly play MT/LT. I was marking some T8 meds recently, out of those the UDES was the most enjoyable. I didn't play much WoT from 2016-2019, when I came back last year it felt as if I had to learn a new game again. Apart from several days when I'm trying to ruin my stats playing arty only, I think I'm improving again.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
Most of the time I just play randoms, but I'm always willing to play SH/Advances and other CW stuff, just not on a daily basis.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I've been playing on the global map since before the first campaign. Played a few campaigns with EFE, then took a long break from the game. I started playing again last year and have taken part in SH/Adv and one or two campaigns.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
EFE/QUID/FIRE/HAPE (2013-2020) These are/were part of the EFE community, changes during that time were mostly due to taking a break or clan related stuff. EFE is more or less inactive nowadays, but I still want to have the opportunity to play the occasional advance/SH and take part in campaigns.
0XIDE/OX1DE (2019/20) - I was looking for a clan to become active again, both of them are now defunct.
GO-HA - (past 3 weeks) - Nothing much to say, joined because of some other people, but they seem to be playing the clan hopping game. I also don't speak Greek :P

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
I know your clan has been around for ages, which is great because I'm looking for a stable and active community, playing on a high level. Since RL becomes more demanding as time passes, not having the obligation to join SH/Adv on a daily basis is also something I'm looking for.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
My name is Alex, I live in Germany. I'm 36 years old, married, 2 children and my wife is always happy when I play WoT :D Other than family/household stuff I'm finishing my M.A. in history whenever I have time.

Last edited by Esariul on 26 May 2020 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
Esariul

Re: Application Esariul

Postby Dr_Badthur » 23 May 2020 23:02

:wave:

Esariul wrote:Since RL becomes more demanding as time passes, not having the obligation to join SH/Adv on a daily basis is also something I'm looking for.

we have no requirements to play with anyone or in those modes, it's just better for trials to do so

any more you want to say for #6? job, hobbies etc. :)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Esariul » 23 May 2020 23:14

Dr_Badthur wrote:
any more you want to say for #6? job, hobbies etc. :)

Sure. I used to be a bank clerk, had to quit for health reasons and have been a part-time student / full-time "family man" since. Other than that I like music (Metal/Rock), P&P Roleplaying and Warhammer (40k) stuff.

Esariul

Postby TheDrownedApe » 23 May 2020 23:21

Geesh really, another "old guy". Fuck these boomers and their "I'm cool because I have kids" wannabes.

Oh wait hang on.

TheDrownedApe

Postby Dr_Badthur » 28 May 2020 01:28

Heyo, sorry for the wait, but we'll be declining your application. This is almost exclusively due to statistics not being what we'd like to see.

Best of luck finding a clan!

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Esariul » 28 May 2020 09:49

No problem, thank you for letting me know. I recently had a pretty bad time both inside and outside of the game, so I guess it wasn't a great time to apply. Shit happens ;(
Anyway, good luck to you as well.

Esariul

Postby McMokka » 28 May 2020 11:49

Esariul wrote:No problem, thank you for letting me know. I recently had a pretty bad time both inside and outside of the game, so I guess it wasn't a great time to apply. Shit happens ;(
Anyway, good luck to you as well.

Godspeed for outside the game! Feel free to reapply in the future when the dust settles :thumb:

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Officer
Officer

Return to WoT Clan Applications