Login or register with Wargaming Account

I would like to join

Post your applications to IDEAL in World of Tanks here!
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Commander, Officer

I would like to join

Postby LifePill » 14 Sep 2020 23:36

1. Links to your WoT Profile and WoTLabs / WoT-Life
WoT Profile: https://worldoftanks.eu/en/community/ac ... -LifePill/ WoTLabs: https://wotlabs.net/eu/player/LifePill

2. Which tanks have you been enjoying the most lately? Which tank class do you prefer to play?
The tanks I enjoy playing the most are medium tanks such as TVP, Obj 140, E50M. I also like lights tanks such as EBR.

3. What are the gamemodes that you are interested the most in and that you would like to participate in with IDEAL?
The game modes that I am interested the most are clan wars, stronghold battles and platoons in randoms with clan members who can cover my back.

3.1 Do you already have competitive game mode experience (SH/Adv/CW) and if so, how much?
I have competitive game mode experience in sh,adv and cw but not on elite level like IDEAL is on. However I know how to listen. I also have maxi map, and I know how team work, works ofcourse.

4. Please list your previous clans and why you left them.
The previous clan I been in are shity I joined them for fun because of friends. However the good ones were: CYA ruski clan. GX. GO-IT. D-SEN. TAKE.

5. What is your motivation to join IDEAL? What do you expect from joining us?
My motivation to join IDEAL is seeing how good and strong clan stayed over the years. The loyalty of elite players. The team work in clan wars, sh, advs. It makes me feel my blood pumping and wanting to take part of this awesome clan.
I expect from IDEAL to have good atmoshpere in the clan, friendship, platoons as well as cw,sh and adv.

6. Tell us something about yourself.
I am born in Lithuania, both parents Russian.I live in Ireland. I love drinking vodka. I like short girls with big ass (cuz I am short also 1m68cm) so yeah xD.

Last edited by LifePill on 15 Sep 2020 00:06, edited 4 times in total.
LifePill

Re: I would like to join

Postby Dr_Badthur » 14 Sep 2020 23:52

hello! :wave:

would you mind editing your post to include the questions, as well as answering question #1? makes it easier for everyone who reads this. :)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby Paris_Hilton » 15 Sep 2020 11:30

I like short girls with big ass

Looks like you are man of taste Kappa

Paris_Hilton

Officer
Officer

Postby Dr_Badthur » 17 Sep 2020 16:52

Hey LifePill, we're going to decline you for a trial. This is mostly due to stats not being what we'd like to see, especially for a reroll. Specifically, DPG at T10 is lackluster. You also lack competitive tanks, both the 907 and Chieftain, amongst others. T8 statistics are also quite underwhelming.
This isn't a permanent denial. If you improve in the future, feel free to apply again, but right now you're just not at the level we'd like to see.

Gl finding a clan!

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

"Bois, you know the feel when a peanut drops from your clothes on the floor and you have another peanut to eat?" -Fart, 2k20

Forum memes
Spoiler:

mr sexiіs I've killed
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Officer
Officer

Postby LifePill » 17 Sep 2020 18:20

Ok. Thank you :(

LifePill

Return to WoT Clan Applications