Login or register with Wargaming Account

stronk movies and series

Post things that don't have to remain secret here.
Access: Registered users (read&post) and guests (read only).

Moderators: Officer, Commander

Re: stronk movies and series

Postby Dr_Badthur » 02 Dec 2019 19:12

joker - horri shiet, that was an intense movie. from the trailers I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but that was something different. like a movie just showing how bad mental health can be
8/10

rambo: last blood - not a series I ever really cared about much, but this pretty gut. for a 73 y/o dude this guy is impressive af. dank killerinos
6.5/10

This post was automatically generated by our experimental forum bot. Please ignore it.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ if u are playing at the worldmap next season i swear u, we will fuck ur shitclan right in the ass ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

mr sexiіs I've killed:
Forum memes
Spoiler:
Dr_Badthur

Postby Brati007 » 02 Dec 2019 20:17

angel has fallen - 5/10

gemini man - 4,5/10

artic - solid 7,5/10

the irish man - solid 8/10

The Professor and the Madman - roles solely made for those actors 7/10

Romulus und Remus - The First King - 6/10

"it will be way too much work for one hand" nazifish2k15
Brati007

Postby TheDrownedApe » 03 Dec 2019 08:41

Brati007 wrote:the irish man - solid 8/10

Me and the missus gave up on thus after about 90 min. Wasn't particularly bad, just boring.

We also watched Once upon a time in Hollywood and sat through it all. It's not good. I think it's designed to be a long intelligent skit on Hollywood but we didn't get most of the film as we are not that knowledgeable about Hollywood history. I can see why the critics thought it was great; they understand the film. For us normal folk who don't know about "the mansons" in depth, the joke is lost on us.

TheDrownedApe

Postby Brati007 » 03 Dec 2019 18:38

TheDrownedApe wrote:
Brati007 wrote:the irish man - solid 8/10

Me and the missus gave up on thus after about 90 min. Wasn't particularly bad, just boring.

We also watched Once upon a time in Hollywood and sat through it all. It's not good. I think it's designed to be a long intelligent skit on Hollywood but we didn't get most of the film as we are not that knowledgeable about Hollywood history. I can see why the critics thought it was great; they understand the film. For us normal folk who don't know about "the mansons" in depth, the joke is lost on us.

well boring as in its not a typical action movie but the character interaction with the nostalgic feeling was for me at least one of the better movies in 2019. gotta admit tho that i recently didnt see anything in particular that i would call really worth watching, same for playing games.

the last movie i wanted to see and was hyped for was lord of the rings I. Ever since i tend to watch movies when i am forced to stay at a hotel, probably not the best situation.

Brati007

Postby TheGamingLion » 03 Dec 2019 21:18

Forced to stay at a hotel.

How unfortunate :smug:

TheGamingLion

Officer
Officer

Postby Gotma » 04 Dec 2019 11:40

Being forced to stay in a hotel overnight due to work related duties is indeed unfortunate :smug:

22:14:46 - "Kiwi" stupst Sie an:
GOTMA, I WAS IN GERMANY AND FOUND GOD. I AM A MAN OF CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR NOW o/

Brony wrote: Btw Gotma youre kinda alright eventhough you sound like a horny 40 y/o old lesbian.
Gotma

Commander
Commander

Postby TheDrownedApe » 04 Dec 2019 15:28

Gotma wrote:Being forced to stay in a hotel overnight due to work related duties is indeed unfortunate :smug:

I now commute for 4 hrs on a Tues/Thurs rather than stay overnight on a Tues in a random hotel and work in the office Tue/Wed. Finishing work at 1630 then then siting on a bed for the rest of the day with nothing to do was soul destroying.

TheDrownedApe

Postby McMokka » 04 Dec 2019 15:42

TheDrownedApe wrote:
Gotma wrote:Being forced to stay in a hotel overnight due to work related duties is indeed unfortunate :smug:

I now commute for 4 hrs on a Tues/Thurs rather than stay overnight on a Tues in a random hotel and work in the office Tue/Wed. Finishing work at 1630 then then siting on a bed for the rest of the day with nothing to do was soul destroying.

could have gone to the gym or get a "gaymer" laptop to play amazing wot in your hotel Kappa

Fonz: "GET OUT OF THE CHOPPAA"

"If someone damages a dog, I will become Kack Nichokson" - Kinderseele, 2k17

"I really need a lover" - Arturd, Summer2k17
McMokka

Postby Bronn1 » 04 Dec 2019 15:48

Or read a book!

Bronn1

Postby TheDrownedApe » 04 Dec 2019 16:17

I gym at lunch. I did try going swimming after work but after the gym session I was too tired to have two workouts a day.

I probably read a book every 2/3 weeks (a lot of fantasy) and that is what occupied my time in the evening as I don't want to go to the bar and drink. I might, perhaps, watch an episode of something my tablet too but i find watching Tv broing by myself

But we digress - just finished "the Expanse" S1. really enjoyed the writing and looking forward to S2. without spoiling it for me, when does the series divert from the books?

TheDrownedApe

Postby Brati007 » 08 Dec 2019 17:43

well when i stayed work related at a hotel i normally had a 10-12h shift, totally brain wrecked but ze body wanted movement tho there was no energy left. so all i wanna do is to eat before 22:00, take a shower and sleep/watch sth to sleep away.

therefore i got zero focus/interest on the action in the movies/series.

if i would had time left like ape i would have explored the cities or enjoy some of the hotel activities,i dont see the soul destroying part tho.

Brati007

Previous

Return to Public Friends' Section